The Divine Ms. M

TheDivineMsM said:
And..........................................Now i'm done...
Back to our regularly scheduled program, already in progress....
:(

He wasn't good enough for you, but then again neither am I. :rose:
 
snake0067 said:
:(

He wasn't good enough for you, but then again neither am I. :rose:


Eh, i doubt it was a "good enough" issue so much as it was a "he isnt the man for me" issue...
*Le Sigh* and the search continues......
Thinking about maybe going to Kentucky over the holiday's.....
 
slutofdreams said:
Just a little something to lift your spirits baby,


I don't know if you know this or not my love, and i am certainly remiss in not telling you often enough...
However...
I SIMPLY ADORE YOU.... :kiss:
 
Keep fishin' Hun

He's out there!

He's not gonna jump into your bought like all the bait fish you have here like us. We're already hooked.

(now... back to reading... was that photography session done......?? :) )
 
TheDivineMsM said:
I don't know if you know this or not my love, and i am certainly remiss in not telling you often enough...
However...
I SIMPLY ADORE YOU.... :kiss:


Likewise sexy, likewise :)
 
TheDivineMsM said:
Eh, i doubt it was a "good enough" issue so much as it was a "he isnt the man for me" issue...
*Le Sigh* and the search continues......
Thinking about maybe going to Kentucky over the holiday's.....

and yes, I caught this line too ;)
 
TheDivineMsM said:
Eh, i doubt it was a "good enough" issue so much as it was a "he isnt the man for me" issue...
*Le Sigh* and the search continues......
Thinking about maybe going to Kentucky over the holiday's.....
*makes sure to continuously stand in your line of sight*
 
sigh....

TheDivineMsM said:
Thanks for last night Russ..... :kiss:
*wink*

Ahhhh missed the chance to find MsM.... drunk ... and happy!
 
Last edited:
Thankgod you dont have a boyfriend anymore.. i mean bad for you..but i was getting seriously jealous..we all were!! ;)

adam x
 
I wasn't jealous...

humphrey said:
Thankgod you dont have a boyfriend anymore.. i mean bad for you..but i was getting seriously jealous..we all were!! ;)

adam x

I was hoping to hear about all your adventures and explorations.

I guess the photoshoot was called off, so I hate "him" for that.
 
humphrey said:
Thankgod you dont have a boyfriend anymore.. i mean bad for you..but i was getting seriously jealous..we all were!! ;)

adam x


I FUCKING MISS YOU GUYS MAN!!!!! :kiss:
 
Quickie update:
After i dumped guy number one (after 4 days) i decided to give it a try with guy number 2....Umm That lasted oh about 7 days...LMAO
Single again...
But there is always hope!
Miss you all...
And the photographer cancelled on me...Tis why there arent any new pics...But i might b e able to squeeze one or two out from somewhere...
Miss all of you, and will let you know whats happening soon!
MsM
 
TheDivineMsM said:
Quickie update:
After i dumped guy number one (after 4 days) i decided to give it a try with guy number 2....Umm That lasted oh about 7 days...LMAO
Single again...
But there is always hope!
Miss you all...
And the photographer cancelled on me...Tis why there arent any new pics...But i might b e able to squeeze one or two out from somewhere...
Miss all of you, and will let you know whats happening soon!
MsM


Breast wishes, You sexxxy thang!!! hehehe :rose:
 
Hey, YOU!!!
Haven't been here in soooo long, but it's good to see you are still posting.
How have things been?

Oh, and I like your straight hair, babe!
Very beautiful, you are.
But we knew that already, didn't we. ;)
 
1/2 a month.....

TheDivineMsM said:
Quickie update:
After i dumped guy number one (after 4 days) i decided to give it a try with guy number 2....Umm That lasted oh about 7 days...LMAO
Single again...
But there is always hope!
Miss you all...
And the photographer cancelled on me...Tis why there arent any new pics...But i might b e able to squeeze one or two out from somewhere...
Miss all of you, and will let you know whats happening soon!
MsM

Sigh...... major source of fun here has gone vanished.
 
Back
Top