The Divine Ms. M

Taste said:
Hey, YOU!!!
Haven't been here in soooo long, but it's good to see you are still posting.
How have things been?

Oh, and I like your straight hair, babe!
Very beautiful, you are.
But we knew that already, didn't we. ;)


Thanks Babe...Miss you!
 
humphrey said:
I MISS HER!!!


Quick update!
I MISS YOU GUYS!
But alas, Guy number three has been keeping me quite BUSY!
Sad to say, I am shutting my thread down.
Those of you that i have made friends with, You know how to get up with me, don't be a stranger!
For the rest of you freaks! Its been a blast. Maybe i will be back one day, who knows...
You all have a naughty winter!
Adios!
MUAH to all and to all a good night!
 
nooooooooooooooo!!!

TheDivineMsM said:
Quick update!
I MISS YOU GUYS!
But alas, Guy number three has been keeping me quite BUSY!
Sad to say, I am shutting my thread down.
Those of you that i have made friends with, You know how to get up with me, don't be a stranger!
For the rest of you freaks! Its been a blast. Maybe i will be back one day, who knows...
You all have a naughty winter!
Adios!
MUAH to all and to all a good night!

Just say so long for now!! You know men suck!! We'll wait for you! (I hope it works out for the long haul!! Thanks for all the time you spent on us!)
 
back??

Why actually yes....I got 37 not so soft wacks with the belt last night on my bare ass....LOL
Thanks for remembering Snoozie!
Muahaha
:kiss:

Hopefully the spanking was soothed afterwards in some way..... or at least followed up with MORE
 
Hopefully the spanking was soothed afterwards in some way..... or at least followed up with MORE

They probably soothed her burning brown-skinned buns with a liberal amount of "natural protein cream" applied in spurts...:D
 
Well, I'm back...
broken hearted but back nontheless back...
Apparently the asswipe i fell in love with also had another GF he has been seeing since feb...(those of you following along will remember we began dating in november 07)...and i suspect she wasnt the only one.
SO
Again, i find myself single...
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!! WOOT!
 
sorry to hear that....well nothing but better times from here....this is my first post on here and you are a very beautiful woman....i can't imagine something like that would happen to you....
 
sorry to hear that....well nothing but better times from here....this is my first post on here and you are a very beautiful woman....i can't imagine something like that would happen to you....

Yeah, me either...Not quite sure what more a man could want...but whatever..
Welcome to the world of Lit...
Sit a spell, stay a while, ask me anything
 
sorry to hear that....well nothing but better times from here....this is my first post on here and you are a very beautiful woman....i can't imagine something like that would happen to you....

Oh well...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top