The Executive - IT department

Kiah struggled to keep her balance as Greg peeled out of the parking lot!! She hated this!! She was naked and on all fours on the back seat of his car, where anyone could see her!!!!

She was bright red with shame at his commenting on the condition of the passenger seat after her!! the vibe and the plug were still buried inside of her, and she could not deny that she felt very horny. The jolts in the road were driving her wild, and eventually she had to say "why dont you pull over and fuck me quickly!!! I need to cum, and I cant do it myself, when i have to stay on my hands and knees!!! You know you want to!!!"
 
Greg stopped at the traffic lights, "You still don't get it, do you, its not what you want, its what I want, and the sooner you get that in your head, you might start to enjoy it more"

Pulling off, he drove down a very bust street, lots of cars, and even more people, honking, whistling and hollowing. Greg opened the back window so Kiah could hear what was being said, then when they stopped again, he turned, "You hear that, they all calling you slut, now why don't you act like a slut, and use one of your hands, and fuck yourself, each time the car stops, that is what you will do, if you think you need help, I will ask one of the boys nearby"

Greg drove as the lights changed, but headed for a parking lot, stopping as close to the entrance of a busy night club, he looked in the rear view mirror to see if she complied
 
Would she ever learn to keep her mouth shut!!!! He was deliberatly going up and down the busiest streets, making sure she was seen by as many as possible.

He pulled over and parked, and she had to lean forward, resting her front end on her sholders, while she grasped the end of the vibe, and began to pump her pussy with it, loud, wet slurping noises filling the air!!

She realised it was cool, and looked around to see that Greg had wound down the window, alarmed when she realised that there were people just outside the window!! Worse, she thought she recognised one of them!! He looked very like a guy called Steve whom she had dated a couple of times, and then dumped in a very public manner, going off with his friend, and laughing in his face when he came over!!

"Greg!! Okay, lets go back to your place and fuck!! Lets get out of here!!!"
 
Letting out a sigh, Greg got out the car, and walked over to the group of guys, "Which one of you would like to fuck my slut, I got $50?" he pulled the money out and handed to the guy, he stepped forward, "You have to fuck her ass, she says she has never done that, I bet she would tease the boys wiggling her ass, until they wanted her so bad, then walked away, well, today is your lucky day"

Watching, the guy turned to see if this was a joke, then, when Greg didn't stop him, the guys cheered, "Fuck man, she has a dildo in there" Greg laughed, "Oh fuck yeah, just pull it out, when you done, make sure you put it back, so your cum stays inside her ass"
 
Kiah was horrified!!! Was he serious??

She turned, "you're pimping me out???!!!"

Her eyes came to rest on Steve's face, as he pushed though the group of five or six guys.

"Well well well, what do we have here???! thought you was too good for me bitch??? I got something for you!!"

With that he roughly yanked the plug from her ass, hurting her as the fat part was quickly pulled through her anal ring!! Then, unzipping his pants, he pulled out his cock, and after making comments with the guy about her gaping ass, he thrust into her, making her scream loudly!!
 
Laughing, he turned to her, "Its not pimping you out, when I pay them is it, slut?" the gathered crowd laughed, and egged their friend on.

Greg saw that the two of them knew each other, which was interesting, he was not gentle, and ripping the butt plug out her ass, he plunged his cock in deep and hard, sadly, he only lasted a minute before shooting his load. Greg looked at him rather disappointedly, he pushed the butt plug back inside her ass, he said, "Fuck I bet you wished you were still with me, don't you bitch"

Greg grabbed his arm, "I don't think so pal, you had the chance to fuck her good, and only lasted a minute, run along and grow up"

Closing the door, Greg went to his door, and drove off. When they reached the traffic lights, he turned back to Kiah, "Sit in the middle, and make sure you don't make a mess on the seat"
 
Kiah was fuming!! That bastard Steve!! He had revelled in taking her ass, at least he didn't know he'd taken her cherry!! He'd pounded her hurting her, and the only good thing about it was that she now recalled why she'd dubbed him "Sixty Second Steve".

"Sit in the middle, and make sure you don't make a mess on the seat"

Kiah moved, pleased to get off her hands and knees, and sat in the middle, yelping as sitting down pressed the plug in her ass deeper!!

She looked at Greg, fuming, and wondered what he had in mind now!
 
Driving around, he could see she was really pissed at him.

After thinking it through, he drove to his home, pulling up, he parked the car in the garage, not that any of the neighbors could see over the high walls.

Grabbing the bag from the trunk, along with her bag with clothes he led her inside. Leading her to his bedroom, he stood at the foot of the bed, turned, and looked at her, "Now listen to me, if you think you are sleeping in my bed, you can forget it, you will sleep on the floor" he pointed to the spot, "I will give you blanket, and thats it, you will have to earn the right to sleep in a bed"

Taking her hand, he led her into the bathroom, then, just for his pleasure, made her bend over, turning the vibrator on, before pulling it out her pussy.

"Now, I will leave it to you, to take your butt plug out your ass, and let your friends cum drip out" standing back to watch, he put the vibrator down
 
She was utterly shamed, being made to stand in the bathroom, bent over, playing with the vibe for her boss's entertainment!! She ground her teeth, furious, and yet knowing her anger was made impotent by virtue of her situation. She could get as mad a she liked, but ultimately, she knew it was only infuriating Greg, making things worse for herself. She was not going back to prison, so she had to put up with entertaining Greg for as long as he remained interested.

"Now, I will leave it to you, to take your butt plug out your ass, and let your friends cum drip out"

The vibe was out, laying on the floor, and she turned deep red as she fumbled, trying to reach the end of the butt plug, and pull it out. She was slippery with her cum, and it was difficult to grasp the flange at the end, and pull, but eventually she got it, and she cried out as she pulled it out, leaving her ass gaping, and struggling to close up. After a few moments, she was almost closed up, and to her horror, she felt the slick cum drip down her thighs. It was gross! The most horrible sensation, and she screwed up her face in horror!
 
When he saw the cum begin to drip, he grabbed her by the arm, and pushed her into the shower, turning the cold tap on, then, ever so slowly, adjusting the temperature.

Once it was just right, he stepped back, and stripped off his clothes, joining Kiah in the shower, taking the shower head in his hand, he held it inches away from her pussy, all the while, he looked into her eyes.

Again he turned her around, and this time, aimed it at her asshole washing the cum off her body.

Finally, when she was washed clean, Greg looked at her. "Now, as much as you hate me, you have two options, one, the easy way, or two, the hard way, tonight was a brief example of what the hard way would be like"
 
Kiah was mortified at Greg washing her!! But, she tolerated it as she desperately wanted to shower, following the events of the evening!

Finally, she was cleaned of all the cum that had coated her!!

"Now, as much as you hate me, you have two options, one, the easy way, or two, the hard way, tonight was a brief example of what the hard way would be like"


She looked at him, and managed a sort of smile.

"Well, I think I had enough of the hard way! The easy way sounds good!!! Are you gonna feed me champagne and strawberries, while you give me a foot rub!?? I think that sounds damn good!! And I think I sure deserve it, after all I've had to put up with today!!"
 
Looking at her shocked, his head dropping, before he quickly regained himself, reaching for her, he grabbed her by the hair, he pulled her out the shower.

"You deserve nothing less than what you got, and nothing more than what I feel like giving you" they made their way into the bedroom, "Stay" he commanded, and walked over to the closet, pulling out a blanket. tossing it on the floor, "Make your bed, Now"

Looking in the bag, he pulled out a pair of cuffs, and a chain, not even waiting for her to finish, he cuffed her wrists together, then looped the chain around the base of his bed. Testing to see that she couldn't get free, he left the room, and when he returned, he set a glass of water on the floor.

"Now, you had better not need the toilet, cause if you do, I will be plugging you up, I have things to do tomorrow, and I need a good nights sleep"
 
Kiah's temper was testing her restraint once more. did he seriously expect her to sleep on the floor like a dog?? Chained to the foot of his bed??? She ground her teeth, and when he left the room, she sat on the floor, feeling decidely sorry for herself.

And his comment about needing the bathroom?? She hadn't needed to, right up to the point when he said she couldn't!! Now she needed to, but if she ignore it for a while, she was pretty sure the need would go away! It was all psychological!

She was also thirsty, and she really wanted to rid her mouth of the taste of pussy that still lingered from the sex shop incident! She took a mouthful of water, and swished it violently around her mouth, gargling with it, and then, not being able to dispose of it anywhere, she bent low, and spat it out under Greg's bed!! And that, for the first time that evening, brought a smile to her face!!
 
Unable to sleep, he watched her with half an eye closed, he was shocked at her behavior. To say he was angry, was an understatement, he lay there thinking just what it would take to break this bitch, the more he gave, the more she resisted, and to back off now, would give her the sense of victory.

Falling asleep, he woke early, and went to his computer, scanning for discipline sites, seeing plenty of spanking and whipping sites, he thought he would give it a try.

Going upstairs he stood at the door, looking at her naked body, the blanket having slid off her, unlocking the chain attached to his bed, he yanked it, "Wake up bitch, a new day, a new beginning" dragging her to the bathroom, "Wash, and pee, you got 5 minutes before I come fetch you"

Closing the door behind him, he locked it, and rummaged through his room, finding different things to use on her, a nice thick leather belt, he snapped it and he could feel the sting, smiling, he looked at his watch. "shit" it was past 5 minutes, he opened the door, and looked at her, "Kneel, and follow, NOW"
 
Kiah had slept pretty well. Once Greg was sound asleep, she had maneuvered her way onto the foot of the bed, sleeping soundly until just before dawn when she had climbed of, and layed back on the floor with the blanket!

"Wake up bitch, a new day, a new beginning wash, and pee, you got 5 minutes before I come fetch you"


He'd dragged her to the bathroom, and she was now in dire need of using the facilities!! No sooner had the door closed, than she used the toilet, and then climbed into the shower, eager to freshen up! She rushed, but was not fast enough! She was just stepping out of the shower, when he flung the door open, and barked out his order:
"Kneel, and follow, NOW"

She kneeled down on the floor, and crawled out behind him, red faced, but with anger, rather than shame!
 
Standing in front of her he looked down at her, "Firstly, you will scrub my fucking carpet clean, you dirty bitch" his anger boiling. He looked at her, wondering if she was really worth all the trouble, "then we will discuss your future, right now, I am serious contemplating firing you, and sending you back to prison, you not worth the time and frustration you cause."

Greg began to walk out the door, "You coming, you will need something to clean under my bed, and the rest of my carpet, unless you want to use your toothbrush" shaking his head, he knew he was right, send her packing, for all the trouble, all he got out of this, was a blow job, certainly not worth his effort, and much less his time.

Showing the suppliers, he sat down and had breakfast, doubting himself, perhaps he wasn't cut out for this. She was certainly the first slave he had ever had, and shit, she was worse than most married men that complain about their wives.
 
The threat of prision galvanized her, and got her focussed on cleaning his carpet. She gathered the cleaning supplies, the vacum cleaner, the carpet cleaner, and she spent the next hour getting stuck in, leaving it spotless.

She was sweaty when she finished, so she had a quick shower, and then took the equipment back down stairs, where the smell of breakfast was devine!!

She looked about hoping he had kept her some, but not daring to ask! He was pissed, and she daren't infuriate him futher!!

"I've cleaned the carpet" she said quietly.
 
"Good, now you can sit on the floor, or stand, it really doesn't matter to me" he looked at her, she had cleaned herself again, although he liked a clean person, she didn't ask for permission, nor did he say she should shower. Shaking his head in disappointment for the umpteenth time he sighed.

"Right, yesterday I gave you three simple rules, and each time I give you the opportunity to prove to me you can and want to follow them, you have failed, so, the way I see it, its over, I don't see any reason to keep you, you obviously belong behind bars, maybe its true, you are lesbian, and prefer girls sitting on your face" sipping his coffee he watched as what he was saying sunk in.

"Now, answer me this, who gave you the instruction, or permission to wash after you finished cleaning, I know I didn't, so I prove my point, a simple instruction, and you do it your way" his eyes were piercing as he looked angry, but thankfully, not as angry as he was earlier
 
"Wait, wait wait!! Dont send me back to prison!! Please, I am definitely NOT even remotely lesbian!! I like cock, I love cock!! Give me another chance!! I'll be your slave, I'll prove myself to you!!"

She bit her lip.

"I'm sorry about the shower, I didn't think you'd want me all sweaty!! I made a real good job of the carpet!! From now on, I promise, no thinking for myself!! I'll do what you say, when you say, exactly as you want it!! I'll be your slut, your whore, whatever you want me to be, and I promise you wont regret keeping me!!"
 
"You say that now, but from your track record, I don't think I can trust you, but, I suppose I can keep you until Monday, then, if I feel you are too much trouble, there will be no bags to pack, you gone, on your way back to prison." looking at her, she already seemed to have changed, the attitude seemed to have subsided somewhat, but he was sure it was still there.

"If you want breakfast, its all over there, help yourself, clean up after yourself, and then com through to the lounge when you done" getting off the chair, he walked out the door, and sipped his coffee.

A smile of triumph as he left the kitchen, finally, he sighed, sitting in the lounge he caught up on the sports news, before seeing if anything important was happening in the world.
 
She went and helped herself to some breakfast, surprised by just how hungry she was!! She ate quickly, and then cleared her plate, hoping afterward, that she wasn't going to get into trouble for that!!!

She went through into the lounge, and sat on the couch beside him, putting her hand on his knee, and remaining silent. She was going to try the whole speak only when spoken to thing! Perhaps she wouldn't land herself in quite so much trouble then!!

She looked at him.

"Do you need anything?!" she asked, wondering what he had in mind for the rest of the day!
 
Turning his head when she spoke he looked, he could see it was hard for her. "Run upstairs, and bring the bag of toys we got last night"

Sitting back, he relaxed, waiting for her to return, also testing to see if she would in any way object.

Flicking through the channels, he waited, patiently
 
She ran upstairs,and brought down the bag of sex toys that they had got in the shop the previous night. She blushed as she up ended it, turning them all out onto the floor.

She blushed, and sat back down on the couch, waiting for Greg to select what he wanted, and how he was going to use it!!

He seemed to have forgotten all about earlier, and she smiled a secret smile at having gotten away with it!
 
"Right, we will begin with your punishment first" looking for his belt, he turned and looked at her, "I will be back, I want you to think about what you have done wrong, and when I return tell me, for every one you name, you will get 5 spankings, for those you don't mention and have to, you will receive 10, do you understand?"

Standing, he quickly went to retrieve the belt, walking back into the lounge he stood, looking at Kiah, smiling, before he cleared his throat to get her attention
 
Kiah was taken aback at Greg's words.

She was even more taken aback when he came back into the room, with a thick leather belt doubled over, in his hand, leaving her with no doubt what it was for.

"Oh god, I'm sorry, Greg, Sir, I am oh so very sorry!! Please!!!!"

She could see from his face that she had done wrong again.

"I should take my punishment, and stop trying to avoid it. I shouldn't have showered without permission, I.... I um embarrassed you in the sex shop, and... and Oh, yeah, I shouldn't have spit on the floor!"

She was mentally tallying the number of times he was going to hit her with that belt, and gulped when she realised that was 20!!

She looked at him, hoping he was joking...... but she could see..... he wasn't!!
 
Back
Top