The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
some one (or ones) get your ass ( or asses) over here and snuggle me damn it! I don't feel good and I need attention! *pout*



pwetty please? :(
 
the captians wench said:
some one (or ones) get your ass ( or asses) over here and snuggle me damn it! I don't feel good and I need attention! *pout*



pwetty please? :(
takes wenchie a cup of hot tea with whisky, honey, and lemon in it. Sits with her until she falls back to sleep.

Hope you feel better soon. :rose:
 
the captians wench said:
some one (or ones) get your ass ( or asses) over here and snuggle me damn it! I don't feel good and I need attention! *pout*



pwetty please? :(

Be honest. :rolleyes: You want something more evil than snuggles. You can't fool us.
 
the captians wench said:
some one (or ones) get your ass ( or asses) over here and snuggle me damn it! I don't feel good and I need attention! *pout*



pwetty please? :(

I'll loan you our pugs. They love to snuggle and could use the company. The only motivation they need is food.
 
How can I help but smile, even after a 5-minute coughing/hacking/choking jag, when she creeps softly into the room, lays her head on my thigh and whines softly while looking at me with those big brown eyes?
 
Sir_Winston54 said:
How can I help but smile, even after a 5-minute coughing/hacking/choking jag, when she creeps softly into the room, lays her head on my thigh and whines softly while looking at me with those big brown eyes?
awwww... cute!
 
Hmm ... let's see .... if you didn't want me upset or worried then you should have thought about me before or while you were making those plans. Seriously, WTF did you expect of me???
 
I wish this world would or could understand how much I love my wife. I wish she could, but in her words she doesnt feel worth it.
 
bholderman said:
I wish this world would or could understand how much I love my wife. I wish she could, but in her words she doesnt feel worth it.
*soft sigh*

My hopes that your wife comes to appreciate herself as much as you appreciate her.
 
I travel all over the country for my work. This is my first visit to Iowa. It's a beautiful state and the people I've met so far have been really nice. But am I the only person who's noticed that pervading odor? :rolleyes:


No offense intended to Iowans. Just an observation.
 
Sir_Winston54 said:
How can I help but smile, even after a 5-minute coughing/hacking/choking jag, when she creeps softly into the room, lays her head on my thigh and whines softly while looking at me with those big brown eyes?

you do realize, that discription could sooo be me. :cool:

just saying. *giggles*
 
graceanne said:
Be honest. :rolleyes: You want something more evil than snuggles. You can't fool us.

*giggles*

if I thought I could take it, I would be right there.

this is the first day of work I've missed because I need it off and not because some one else needs me.
 
i miss him like crazy already but i had a faboulous weekend and have the marks to prove it
 
Luna_Wolf72 said:
I feel the urge to sleep for an eternity. I can't take this anymore.

Hye, you. Remember that thread when I asked about a memory that always makes you smile? Maybe you could revisit that memory now ;)
 
Homburg said:
Hye, you. Remember that thread when I asked about a memory that always makes you smile? Maybe you could revisit that memory now ;)

Nah it's not as bad as all that, sexy evil one. I am just worn out from working. Today was supposed to be my day off. Guess who's going in????
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top