The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sprinkles22 said:
Don't feel like posting today ....

I don't know if this was a genuine sentiment or if the post was meant to be humorous, but the irony of it struck me as funny.
 
Nala's Thought of the Day

I am a submissive.

Websters dictionary defines a submissive as: characterized by tendencies to yield to the will or authority of others.

Several books on submission in BDSM define
a submissive as one who gives of themselves to a Dominant without thought of personal pleasure or gain. The owned submissive of a Dominant only thinks of his/her Dom/me or Master’s pleasure- seeing that their desires are fulfilled is what gives the submissive meaning and purpose.

A close Dom friend of mine defines a submissive as a person who is driven to surrender his or her will to another to fulfill certain emotional needs. This of course is his very basic definition for submissive as a whole, because as he reminded me, there are more specific definitions to the varying degrees, i.e bottoms, slaves and submissives.

I define being a submissive as wanting to give wholly of oneself to another, taking into consideration the thoughts, feelings, emotions, pleasures and desires of that other person, a Dominant, without regard for personal gain or satisfaction; To make someone else happy by seeing that their needs are met and by giving of oneself totally, mind, body, heart and soul, trusting that in their capable and guided hands, you will thrive. Always growing, always learning.

I can’t see being anything else.

Does this make me weak, “fucked up in the head,” an attention seeker? I don’t think so. This makes me someone who is very aware of her place in life. Someone who has the desire to give of herself totally to someone and do everything in her power to make sure that person knows how important they are to my existence.

I think I have found that person. I just hope she knows how much she means.
 
NALA CAYENNE said:
I am a submissive.

Websters dictionary defines a submissive as: characterized by tendencies to yield to the will or authority of others.

Several books on submission in BDSM define
a submissive as one who gives of themselves to a Dominant without thought of personal pleasure or gain. The owned submissive of a Dominant only thinks of his/her Dom/me or Master’s pleasure- seeing that their desires are fulfilled is what gives the submissive meaning and purpose.

A close Dom friend of mine defines a submissive as a person who is driven to surrender his or her will to another to fulfill certain emotional needs. This of course is his very basic definition for submissive as a whole, because as he reminded me, there are more specific definitions to the varying degrees, i.e bottoms, slaves and submissives.

I define being a submissive as wanting to give wholly of oneself to another, taking into consideration the thoughts, feelings, emotions, pleasures and desires of that other person, a Dominant, without regard for personal gain or satisfaction; To make someone else happy by seeing that their needs are met and by giving of oneself totally, mind, body, heart and soul, trusting that in their capable and guided hands, you will thrive. Always growing, always learning.

I can’t see being anything else.

Does this make me weak, “fucked up in the head,” an attention seeker? I don’t think so. This makes me someone who is very aware of her place in life. Someone who has the desire to give of herself totally to someone and do everything in her power to make sure that person knows how important they are to my existence.

I think I have found that person. I just hope she knows how much she means.



BRAVO!!!!!
 
Just a few more hours. Then I will know if my life is going to take some drastic change that I am not ready for...*sighs*
 
NALA CAYENNE said:
I am a submissive.

Websters dictionary defines a submissive as: characterized by tendencies to yield to the will or authority of others.

Several books on submission in BDSM define
a submissive as one who gives of themselves to a Dominant without thought of personal pleasure or gain. The owned submissive of a Dominant only thinks of his/her Dom/me or Master’s pleasure- seeing that their desires are fulfilled is what gives the submissive meaning and purpose.

A close Dom friend of mine defines a submissive as a person who is driven to surrender his or her will to another to fulfill certain emotional needs. This of course is his very basic definition for submissive as a whole, because as he reminded me, there are more specific definitions to the varying degrees, i.e bottoms, slaves and submissives.

I define being a submissive as wanting to give wholly of oneself to another, taking into consideration the thoughts, feelings, emotions, pleasures and desires of that other person, a Dominant, without regard for personal gain or satisfaction; To make someone else happy by seeing that their needs are met and by giving of oneself totally, mind, body, heart and soul, trusting that in their capable and guided hands, you will thrive. Always growing, always learning.

I can’t see being anything else.

Does this make me weak, “fucked up in the head,” an attention seeker? I don’t think so. This makes me someone who is very aware of her place in life. Someone who has the desire to give of herself totally to someone and do everything in her power to make sure that person knows how important they are to my existence.

I think I have found that person. I just hope she knows how much she means.

Nala,

Your ability to express yourself with regard to others amazes me. You are so eloquent, and grounded.

I'm eternally fortunate to have you as a friend.

You're a great balance of intelligence, and empathy. Best of luck to you!
 
reignophelia said:
Nala,

Your ability to express yourself with regard to others amazes me. You are so eloquent, and grounded.

I'm eternally fortunate to have you as a friend.

You're a great balance of intelligence, and empathy. Best of luck to you!


Thank you Baby. I feel the same way about you. :kiss:
 
NALA CAYENNE said:
<snip>
I define being a submissive as wanting to give wholly of oneself to another, taking into consideration the thoughts, feelings, emotions, pleasures and desires of that other person, a Dominant, without regard for personal gain or satisfaction; To make someone else happy by seeing that their needs are met and by giving of oneself totally, mind, body, heart and soul, trusting that in their capable and guided hands, you will thrive. Always growing, always learning.

I can’t see being anything else.

To me, that sounds like the definition of giving, rather than submission. Aside from the "in their capable and guided hands, you will thrive," it sounds almost like the way I view motherhood. At the end of the day, I think I'm with Webster's. It's all about power exchange. I choose to cede power and control because it makes me happy, and there's a thrill to it - an edge, that makes me feel more alive.

Does this make me weak, “fucked up in the head,” an attention seeker? I don’t think so. This makes me someone who is very aware of her place in life. Someone who has the desire to give of herself totally to someone and do everything in her power to make sure that person knows how important they are to my existence.

I think I have found that person. I just hope she knows how much she means.

I'm curious as to what prompted this part - that it doesn't make you weak. I don't think it does either. As far as the attention seeker part goes, well, I am one of those subs/bottoms/whateverthefuckIam who does like the attention. The way I look at it - I'm an intense person. A big personality. I need more from a relationship than the average Jane.
 
Are we allowed serious discussions in here?

I've never understood the concept of submissives being weak. Submissive put themselves into the hands of other people to do with as they will, and that's supposed to be weak? How does that work?
 
Oh dear. You are so right, FungiUg!!!!!

Should we move it to the Sub Haven or something? I'm so embarassed. Worst un-isolated blurt ever!
 
intothewoods said:
To me, that sounds like the definition of giving, rather than submission. Aside from the "in their capable and guided hands, you will thrive," it sounds almost like the way I view motherhood. At the end of the day, I think I'm with Webster's. It's all about power exchange. I choose to cede power and control because it makes me happy, and there's a thrill to it - an edge, that makes me feel more alive.

This is why I said I DEFINE IT AS. ME, no one else. This is how I see my submissive self. We are not all going to have the same definitions of ourselves anymore than one Dom is going define them self like another Dom.

This was a very rare ALL ABOUT ME POST. Note the I in I am a submissive.


intothewoods said:
I'm curious as to what prompted this part - that it doesn't make you weak. I don't think it does either. As far as the attention seeker part goes, well, I am one of those subs/bottoms/whateverthefuckIam who does like the attention. The way I look at it - I'm an intense person. A big personality. I need more from a relationship than the average Jane.

A lot of factors and opinions brought this on.

I'm an intense person also, but my intensity is focused on those that I give myself to, not on myself. I'm not an attention seeker, could care less other than the occasional acknowledgment, but that comes from me being a giver and making sure that everyone in my circle is taken care of...I look out for others first and help them thrive, be happy and be all they can be...
 
NALA CAYENNE said:
This is why I said I DEFINE IT AS. ME, no one else. This is how I see my submissive self. We are not all going to have the same definitions of ourselves anymore than one Dom is going define them self like another Dom.

This was a very rare ALL ABOUT ME POST. Note the I in I am a submissive.




A lot of factors and opinions brought this on.

I'm an intense person also, but my intensity is focused on those that I give myself to, not on myself. I'm not an attention seeker, could care less other than the occasional acknowledgment, but that comes from me being a giver and making sure that everyone in my circle is taken care of...I look out for others first and help them thrive, be happy and be all they can be...

I think I'm a happy mix.

There's no denying that I'm an attention whore, and I eat up a lap pet session just as much as any other session. I do love being petted and adored, but I also love that he loves petting and adoring me.

But then I'm also a genuine servis oriented submissive/slave. Nothing makes me feel more complete than knowing that I am doing something to please my owner, or those close to him. There have been times that that ment lending myself to being in great pain, but I did it happily to help see a friend thru a hard time, and I would do it again and again.
 
the captians wench said:
I think I'm a happy mix.

There's no denying that I'm an attention whore, and I eat up a lap pet session just as much as any other session. I do love being petted and adored, but I also love that he loves petting and adoring me.

But then I'm also a genuine servis oriented submissive/slave. Nothing makes me feel more complete than knowing that I am doing something to please my owner, or those close to him. There have been times that that ment lending myself to being in great pain, but I did it happily to help see a friend thru a hard time, and I would do it again and again.


And you lap up attention so well dearest Wenchie :kiss: I'm just not into getting a lot of attention. I guess because I've never gotten a lot of attention and it weirds me out, makes me self conscious and nervous.

But I am very much service oriented like you describe and I love it- wouldn't trade it for the world.
 
NALA CAYENNE said:
And you lap up attention so well dearest Wenchie :kiss: I'm just not into getting a lot of attention. I guess because I've never gotten a lot of attention and it weirds me out, makes me self conscious and nervous.

But I am very much service oriented like you describe and I love it- wouldn't trade it for the world.

:eek:


My mom and I think that my attention whoreness might stem from some abandonment issues. I kind of began my obsession with attention when my dad moved to michigan when I was in 3rd grade. From then on I was center stage for everything, I was in every play, musical, chorus, band, anything that would put me in the lime light. Which was very odd because I really am very shy.

These abandonment issues have been popping up again. I think largely due to some nasty shit the last asshole put me thru. (had a very ugly moment last night, and I'm very thankful to some special friends for seeing me thru it :kiss: )

I think that's why I crave the attention. It's sort of my way of knowing that I'm not alone. Little im/text/emails out of no where, a phone call when I'm upset, that little kiss on the forehead as I great him at the door, or just holding me close when we are out or alone, those are the things that make me feel loved and cherished. but then there are the things that draw attention to us, that make me feel....complete some how. Being walked on a leash around the club we hang out is probably the most apearent one. It makes me feel like he's proud to have me there.

but I would do anything to please him, and any one else I give my services to. The last asshole really took advantage of this nature and there were times that I made myself physically ill because I could not please him. I'm not sure that that is totally his fault, but I'm happier now that I have people in my life who understand my attention whorish ways, and are happy to feed them.
 
I wish I wasn't so horny all the time. I had so much sex last week it hurts to spread my legs. But I want more!!! Hubby is helping out but once a day isn't cutting it right now..
 
the captians wench said:
:eek:


My mom and I think that my attention whoreness might stem from some abandonment issues. I kind of began my obsession with attention when my dad moved to michigan when I was in 3rd grade. From then on I was center stage for everything, I was in every play, musical, chorus, band, anything that would put me in the lime light. Which was very odd because I really am very shy.

These abandonment issues have been popping up again. I think largely due to some nasty shit the last asshole put me thru. (had a very ugly moment last night, and I'm very thankful to some special friends for seeing me thru it :kiss: )

I think that's why I crave the attention. It's sort of my way of knowing that I'm not alone. Little im/text/emails out of no where, a phone call when I'm upset, that little kiss on the forehead as I great him at the door, or just holding me close when we are out or alone, those are the things that make me feel loved and cherished. but then there are the things that draw attention to us, that make me feel....complete some how. Being walked on a leash around the club we hang out is probably the most apearent one. It makes me feel like he's proud to have me there.

but I would do anything to please him, and any one else I give my services to. The last asshole really took advantage of this nature and there were times that I made myself physically ill because I could not please him. I'm not sure that that is totally his fault, but I'm happier now that I have people in my life who understand my attention whorish ways, and are happy to feed them.


Oh Baby thank you for sharing this.

I think I'm justthe opposite because I've never been put in that position. I intimidate most men, my sister snatched whatever attention my come my way, my mother was always disappointed in me, my brother thinks he's Gods gift to earth, I'm more my dad's best friend than his daughter, and all the 4 men in my life that I was in a relationship with (including my husband) have spent much of their time pushing me away.

This tends to keep me very happy being in the background. Even with my businesses. I use them to benefit other people instead of myself. I'm happiest when I lavish the attention on other people. Even here, when someone is down or wants to be petted, I don't mind coming in and doing that. The only reason why I put this blurt out today was because I was told that it was a good thing to post and I'm a writer and love sharing what I write- not to get the attention from it mind you, but just to share it in the hopes that someone else can use what I wrote to get themselves focused.
 
NALA CAYENNE said:
Oh Baby thank you for sharing this.

I think I'm justthe opposite because I've never been put in that position. I intimidate most men, my sister snatched whatever attention my come my way, my mother was always disappointed in me, my brother thinks he's Gods gift to earth, I'm more my dad's best friend than his daughter, and all the 4 men in my life that I was in a relationship with (including my husband) have spent much of their time pushing me away.

This tends to keep me very happy being in the background. Even with my businesses. I use them to benefit other people instead of myself. I'm happiest when I lavish the attention on other people. Even here, when someone is down or wants to be petted, I don't mind coming in and doing that. The only reason why I put this blurt out today was because I was told that it was a good thing to post and I'm a writer and love sharing what I write- not to get the attention from it mind you, but just to share it in the hopes that someone else can use what I wrote to get themselves focused.

I can totally understand that dear. :kiss:
 
I am so grumpy tonight and I can't post about it on my Twitter because there's one girl who gets freaked out any time I mention that I had a bad day. Jeez, it's not like it's going to kill me, I am just cranky, and she's not helping.
 
you know it's been way too long since your last shave when you have to change blades twice to do your legs. :rolleyes:

being sick+no one around to notice= long time no shave :eek:
 
the captians wench said:
you know it's been way too long since your last shave when you have to change blades twice to do your legs. :rolleyes:

being sick+no one around to notice= long time no shave :eek:
Darlin', I have to use two new (disposable, but good quality) razors any time I shave my cheeks and neck (remember, I have a mustache and goatee) - and that's a LOT less ground than yer legs! Kwitcherbellyachin'! ;)
 
Sir_Winston54 said:
Darlin', I have to use two new (disposable, but good quality) razors any time I shave my cheeks and neck (remember, I have a mustache and goatee) - and that's a LOT less ground than yer legs! Kwitcherbellyachin'! ;)

I'm still sick, and I gots to be all prettiful tomarrow, so I'm allowd to bellyache :p

but point taken ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top