The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shankara20 said:
Yes Ma'am!
Thank you Ma'am!




hee hee
:kiss:

Btw - I made out with the hawtest gay boy the other night. Me and this other girl kinda kidnapped him. Forced hetero! He said he hadn't kissed a girl since the mid nineties. They just don't make straight boys that hawt. Le sigh.
 
Everyone said you would. They told me not to be so fucking naive. Nah, not him, i said. Impossible. He is still a decent human being. He will act civilly.

The ink wasn't even dried on the grant deed trust!

How could you?

I have been nothing but kind to you, treated you with respect and dignity, even when you put hands on me inappropriately. Cops came and i told them nothing. Saved your ass.

i gave you everything! everything!

How could you?

creeps of the world: 100
kitty : -1
 
Do you believe that the car manufacturers and oil companies are so tightly in bed together they couldn't be separated with a fire hose? Or are you one of the skeptics?

If the latter, perhaps this story about what can be done with an eighth-grade education, stock parts, and used french fry grease from a fast-food restaurant will make you wonder...
 
Sprinkles22 said:
... feeling helpless to offer comfort ...

*sighs* I'm sorry sprinkles. Don't you just hate that. I want to fix everything, it's an awful feeling when you feel like you can't do anything to ease their pain. :rose:
 
Kitty,

Let me know if I can help.


subkitty72 said:
Everyone said you would. They told me not to be so fucking naive. Nah, not him, i said. Impossible. He is still a decent human being. He will act civilly.

The ink wasn't even dried on the grant deed trust!

How could you?

I have been nothing but kind to you, treated you with respect and dignity, even when you put hands on me inappropriately. Cops came and i told them nothing. Saved your ass.

i gave you everything! everything!

How could you?

creeps of the world: 100
kitty : -1
 
subkitty72 said:
Everyone said you would. They told me not to be so fucking naive. Nah, not him, i said. Impossible. He is still a decent human being. He will act civilly.

The ink wasn't even dried on the grant deed trust!

How could you?

I have been nothing but kind to you, treated you with respect and dignity, even when you put hands on me inappropriately. Cops came and i told them nothing. Saved your ass.

i gave you everything! everything!

How could you?

creeps of the world: 100
kitty : -1

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
 
STFU and join REALITY !!!!!!!! Argggggggggggg geeeeeeezzzzzz.........
:( already.

P.S. and GET out of my PM box and stay OUT!
Haa! Blocked your dumbass.. take that. Hmmph.
 
Last edited:
I am totally creeping everyone out with the white contact lenses. Remember, I go to Gallaudet University, which is a very visual environment. You HAVE to make eye contact to talk to somebody. So every time somebody tries to talk to me, they go "aaah!" and look away first. Hee hee hee!
 
Etoile said:
I am totally creeping everyone out with the white contact lenses. Remember, I go to Gallaudet University, which is a very visual environment. You HAVE to make eye contact to talk to somebody. So every time somebody tries to talk to me, they go "aaah!" and look away first. Hee hee hee!

LOL That's awesome!

Pic?
 
FurryFury said:
Leaf blowers should be fucking illegal!

I resent that statement. My male leaf lover and I are very happy together. It's none of your business what we do in the privacy of my bedroom.
 
RawHumor said:
I resent that statement. My male leaf lover and I are very happy together. It's none of your business what we do in the privacy of my bedroom.


LMAO

Raw you nasty man! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top