The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luna_Wolf72 said:
*startled laughter*
I'm glad I could give you a little laugh. I don't like it when people I like are unhappy. :rose: You'se good people, girl, even though we've hardly talked.
 
professorquixote said:
Je veux juste que quelqu'un crée la beauté avec!!!!
C'est trop pour désirer ?

Non, il n'est pas trop. Je pense que tout le monde veut.
 
Man what a long day.


This really sucks with what seems as no end.


I wonder if you really know what that word means.
 
right now i am in the most awkward contorted position, half falling between the wall and my bed, with my computer perched on my bed. it is the most comfortable position EVER. it is putting pressure on all of the right muscles, while taking pressure off all the ones that hurt to much tto be touched. i have to admit, i look pretty silly though.
 
Velvet Bubbles said:
Stupid tire gauge wouldn't measure how hard I was blowing into it. What's with that?

Some require the center post to be compressed slightly. It's how they're built.
 
Not related to above:


I wish I'd never learned that about you. My respect for you has just.. disappeared completely.

Both of you, incidentally.
 
Homburg said:
Some require the center post to be compressed slightly. It's how they're built.
Yeah, we tried that. Couldn't get it to depress. Can you tell I was really bored on the drive home today?
 
Velvet Bubbles said:
Yeah, we tried that. Couldn't get it to depress. Can you tell I was really bored on the drive home today?

Weird. Could be the same sort of compression needed where the valve nipple is pressed into the body of the gauge.
 
This tea is not working. There is no way I can put in 5 or 6 hours with my throat like this. FUCK
 
Yes, it's true, I am EBIL. EBILness oozes from my pores, flows from my outbreath and taints the very air around me. Yeah verily, I am an EBIL bad submissive and if your perfect little subbie hangs around me too much, she's going to do unsubmissive things like have an occasional opinion, ask that you respect her limits and possibly even tell you when her high heels are making her feet bleed. I corrupt every submissive around me and it's all my fault she withdrew her consent.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have more lives to "ruin" as my EBIL, wrong-headed power runs amock, corrupting real, true submissives everywhere.

Be careful. Looks like you got some EBIL on your shoe.
 
Last edited:
snowy ciara said:
Yes, it's true, I am EBIL. EBILness ooses from my pores, flows from my outbreath and taints the very air around me. Yeah verily, I am an EBIL bad submissive and if your perfect little subbie hangs around me too much, she's going to do unsubmissive things like have an occasional opinion, ask that you respect her limits and possibly even tell you when her high heels are making her feet bleed. I corrupt every submissive around me and it's all my fault she withdrew her consent.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have more lives to "ruin" as my EBIL, wrong-headed power runs amock, corrupting real, true submissives everywhere.

Be careful. Looks like you got some EBIL on your shoe.

Ebil subbys are the best kind. :D
 
Takes one to know one, dear Gracie...

OK, I'm really going to bed now.

Say G'night Gracie.

G'night Gracie
 
snowy ciara said:
Takes one to know one, dear Gracie...

OK, I'm really going to bed now.

Say G'night Gracie.

G'night Gracie

I've been accused of corrupting other subs, too. My m wisdom to be exact. :devil:
 
today its raining again. blah.
ETA: i lied. its not rain. its not snow either. its in between rain and snow. the kind of goppy stuff that makes you want to use an umbrella even though snow doesnt usually call for that. its disguting out.
 
Last edited:
Homburg said:
Weird. Could be the same sort of compression needed where the valve nipple is pressed into the body of the gauge.
That sounded hot.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top