The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Desert Rose said:
Word to the wise:

Never put a butter knife in an operating blender.

I'm sure somewhere in the handbook thing it says not to do that.

Thankfully it only flew out and hit me in the forehead.

Coulda put out an eye...


OUCH!!! Hope you didn't cut your forehead open or anything!! That's scary, but thank goodness you still have both your eyes!! :) Although, if you weren't so lucky in that department, you could just look at the positive in that you wouldn't need to use blindfolds anymore. ;)

Glad you're okay. :rose:
 
LittleJade said:
Oh THank GOD.

My best friend/maid of honour just called.

Good.


That's great, Jade!! I'm sure that must be a huge weight off your shoulders. Did she say anything to explain her recent behavior? Did she say anything or do anything to give you the feeling that you will be able to depend on her and count on her for future wedding festivities and planning? I sure hope so!! Glad she finally called you! :rose:
 
snowy ciara said:
and I've never known a guy who did this.
You do now. Fortunately, (1) it was a wooden spoon, (2) it was on low speed, and (3) it just barely got nicked by the blades and kicked out of my hand, but didn't go far, nor hit me. The cleanup *did* take a while, though.
 
NALA CAYENNE said:
Oh you knight in shining armor you:D

Sweetheart, my armour is black. You know that :devil:

--

Kajira Callista said:
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :cathappy:

You know, KC, if people keep seeing us like this, they're going to start talking...
 
*sighs* Sometimes the past seems to be too close to present reality.
 
Homburg said:
Sweetheart, my armour is black. You know that :devil:

You? Armour? Black? Sir, I think that's just what you would like us to see. Personally, I think you are quite the white knight...you've sure saved my ass on a few occassions :D
 
NALA CAYENNE said:
You? Armour? Black? Sir, I think that's just what you would like us to see. Personally, I think you are quite the white knight...you've sure saved my ass on a few occassions :D

Pfft, white knights rescue damsels in ditress. I put them there in the first place.

--

FungiUg said:
Kajira Callista said:

The weather. Sports. Plans for the weekend. Stuff like that.

What he said...

So, can I interest you in some Distress? :D
 
//Randomness Alert!!//

Who has the sig line that goes something like...

*reallylongwordherethathastodowithsomethingaboutphobias*

"The fear of having sex with thirteen flaming dead people in an enclosed space?

Or...something like that?

I think it's hilarious and I can't find anything like that on any google searches and I'd like to show it to my fiance.
 
KC,
I've used the quote in your sigline and impressed someone really big.

I copycatted you.

Love,
Roxanne :heart:
 
satindesire said:
Who has the sig line that goes something like...

*reallylongwordherethathastodowithsomethingaboutphobias*

"The fear of having sex with thirteen flaming dead people in an enclosed space?

Or...something like that?

I think it's hilarious and I can't find anything like that on any google searches and I'd like to show it to my fiance.
When you find out will you PM me with it? That's a great line... and another I can copycat.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top