The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
being able to pay all your bills on time and still have enough money to buy food is a really good feeling.


you did it baby girl. :)
 
the captians wench said:
being able to pay all your bills on time and still have enough money to buy food is a really good feeling.


you did it baby girl. :)

appluase for the wench!!
 
next day
all of my boxes have been moved about.
inside box
a museum gift shop envelope

The portrait mentioned to you a few hours before
in postcard form

a sign is a sign is a sign

Turkey Day
Opening day at the fairgrounds
Buckwheat @ Tips

5 months later
Thursday returns to the fest
as well as
Aaron and his clan

talk about a a 2 year wait!

Anticipation sure is sweet :kiss:
 
my boobs don't just seem bigger, they deffinitly are bigger.

have I gained weight?
how could you have gained weight, you haven't been eating hardly at all?
Why aren't you eating?
I don't feel like it.
Why are you so down right now?
You know exactly why.
You're going to take care of that, or at least get some answers, until then there is no since in moping about now is there
No I guess not
Then cheer the fuck up already
I don't much feel like being cheerful
What have you eaten today?
ravioli, 3 mini reese cups, and half a bowl of that chicken soup you made
No wonder you're so drepressed girl you haven't got enough protien in you
Yeah I know, I just don't feel like eating
It'll do you know good to starve yourself, you'll just keep feeling worse, and you'll freak out your sugar
I know, I just... I just feel blah
You'll feel better soon. You'll have answers and you'll be able to feel like you're standing on something solid, rather than like you're muddling around in sand.
Soon?
Soon.
But how did my boobs get bigger? :confused:
 
the captians wench said:
my boobs don't just seem bigger, they deffinitly are bigger.

have I gained weight?
how could you have gained weight, you haven't been eating hardly at all?
Why aren't you eating?
I don't feel like it.
Why are you so down right now?
You know exactly why.
You're going to take care of that, or at least get some answers, until then there is no since in moping about now is there
No I guess not
Then cheer the fuck up already
I don't much feel like being cheerful
What have you eaten today?
ravioli, 3 mini reese cups, and half a bowl of that chicken soup you made
No wonder you're so drepressed girl you haven't got enough protien in you
Yeah I know, I just don't feel like eating
It'll do you know good to starve yourself, you'll just keep feeling worse, and you'll freak out your sugar
I know, I just... I just feel blah
You'll feel better soon. You'll have answers and you'll be able to feel like you're standing on something solid, rather than like you're muddling around in sand.
Soon?
Soon.
But how did my boobs get bigger? :confused:
are you pregnant??? :eek:
 
the captians wench said:
my boobs don't just seem bigger, they deffinitly are bigger.

have I gained weight?
how could you have gained weight, you haven't been eating hardly at all?
Why aren't you eating?
I don't feel like it.
Why are you so down right now?
You know exactly why.
You're going to take care of that, or at least get some answers, until then there is no since in moping about now is there
No I guess not
Then cheer the fuck up already
I don't much feel like being cheerful
What have you eaten today?
ravioli, 3 mini reese cups, and half a bowl of that chicken soup you made
No wonder you're so drepressed girl you haven't got enough protien in you
Yeah I know, I just don't feel like eating
It'll do you know good to starve yourself, you'll just keep feeling worse, and you'll freak out your sugar
I know, I just... I just feel blah
You'll feel better soon. You'll have answers and you'll be able to feel like you're standing on something solid, rather than like you're muddling around in sand.
Soon?
Soon.
But how did my boobs get bigger? :confused:

Ummm get out of the FUNK chick.. Car is packed and Im ready to hit the road..
 
Sprinkles22 said:
are you pregnant??? :eek:

That's what I was just wondering. My sisters boobs get bigger every time she gets pregnant, even before she skips a period.
 
Today I had my first Brazillian wax (all off) it hurt like hell but was strangely erotic :catroar:
 
intothewoods said:
Ooooh, I want to do this, but I'm afraid! I still shave.


Noooooo! Do it, honestly bite that bullet! It was no way as bad as I thought it was gonna be. My only problem was trying not to feel aroused! *laugh*

maybe I should be embarrassed about that......*giggles*
 
graceanne said:
That's what I was just wondering. My sisters boobs get bigger every time she gets pregnant, even before she skips a period.
Mine do that before every cycle. For a week. Then they go back to normal. Drives me nuts.
 
minx1 said:
Noooooo! Do it, honestly bite that bullet! It was no way as bad as I thought it was gonna be. My only problem was trying not to feel aroused! *laugh*

maybe I should be embarrassed about that......*giggles*

I've heard such horror stories. But I have a few megadoses of ibuprofen leftover, so I plan on taking one first.

I'm so cranky today, a brazilian might set me straight! :rolleyes: (just work stuff...grumble....)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top