The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
EmpressFi said:
Well actually.. I already have both.. want another tattoo..as always..contemplating another piercing
Tattoos are the best, they kind of "zone" me. Technically have five, but one has been made the centerpoint of another newer one. Have one more I want to get done soon. Just have to decide where.

As far as piercings, 4 sets in the ears; and did have my tongue pierced; but ended up letting it close. Thats it. Haven't gotten up the nerve for anywhere else yet. :eek:
 
i am thinking of getting a new tattoo soonish... on my back over shoulder blades and down my spine.. not sure if i will fill it in or not
 
malinborn said:
i am thinking of getting a new tattoo soonish... on my back over shoulder blades and down my spine.. not sure if i will fill it in or not
Here is the one i want to get on the middle of my back, i had it on the shoulder with the temporary to see how it looked.
 
doveofserenity said:
Here is the one i want to get on the middle of my back, i had it on the shoulder with the temporary to see how it looked.

Dove, is that a phoenix? it is beautiful. i am sure it will look lovely on you.
 
subkitty72 said:
Dove, is that a phoenix? it is beautiful. i am sure it will look lovely on you.
yes it is, and ty. Already have one permanent phoenix firetail encirling a dove, for my tribal name.
 
the captians wench said:
I am 99.9% sure that I am not pregnant...you have to have sex still to do that accidentily right?

That didn't work so great for Mary. :eek:
 
graceanne said:
That didn't work so great for Mary. :eek:

If wenchie is the second coming's version of the Virgin Mary, we're in for some interesting times.
 
graceanne said:
Hooray for interesting! :nana:

It could inspire all sorts of new iconography and symbolism.

"And thou placeth thy virtuous tongue upon the Holy shaft as did the Virgin Wench..."
 
Homburg said:
It could inspire all sorts of new iconography and symbolism.

"And thou placeth thy virtuous tongue upon the Holy shaft as did the Virgin Wench..."

the virgin wench? im not sure id go THAT far. i mean.. virgin? come on...


however i can see little statues of wenchie on her knees in.. umm.. *pray* selling like wildfire.

tackboards the new penance for sins mabye?
 
myinnerslut said:
the virgin wench? im not sure id go THAT far. i mean.. virgin? come on...


however i can see little statues of wenchie on her knees in.. umm.. *pray* selling like wildfire.

tackboards the new penance for sins mabye?

Well, as luck would have it, the Catholics already have experience on those arts.
 
Homburg said:
Well, as luck would have it, the Catholics already have experience on those arts.


Holy fuck!

Daddy said if i can pack it neatly, i can bring it. The bag is going to weigh 80 LBS. Zoinks!!!

Bigger problem:

i have 8 pairs of heels to take!

*wring hands*

yes, goddammit, i need them ALL.
 
I ruined today.

it seems like I wait so long for the time to arrive...wanting to be with him so much, I'm just full of emotion by the time it happens.

the man stirs so much emotion it takes my breath away.

I feel like a crap sub. The truth is sometimes I struggle. I question things, don't accept things easily, push things. I'm a pain in the arse.

I annoy myself as a usually strong woman, that sometimes I can be so needy and want constant reassurance. I annoy myself that I let my past impact on my here and now. I will have to fight harder to make sure it does not impact on my future.

I don't think I ask for the earth. I don't want the earth.....I have so much already.
I just want to be loved, wanted....to feel secure and be understood.
 
Last edited:
minx1 said:
I don't think I ask for the earth. I don't want the earth.....I have so much already.
I just want to be loved, to feel secure and be understood.


i think that's what we all want, minx. :rose:
 
granted, it wasn't my usual response, but the wankweasle arrogance in you brings out the best and the worst in me


I'm a newbie, noobie ??? - I'm allowed to make forum mistakes as I'm sure there's a moderator with a tawse around here somewhere .....
 
minx1 said:
I ruined today.

it seems like I wait so long for the time to arrive...wanting to be with him so much, I'm just full of emotion by the time it happens.

the man stirs so much emotion it takes my breath away.

I feel like a crap sub. The truth is sometimes I struggle. I question things, don't accept things easily, push things. I'm a pain in the arse.

I annoy myself as a usually strong woman, that sometimes I can be so needy and want constant reassurance. I annoy myself that I let my past impact on my here and now. I will have to fight harder to make sure it does not impact on my future.

I don't think I ask for the earth. I don't want the earth.....I have so much already.
I just want to be loved, wanted....to feel secure and be understood.

It's hard - I think when you have all of this anticipation, it's tough when the moment arrives.

I have no idea if this applies or not, but I asked my PYL if he could give me a moment, some ritual or routine, to allow me to relax and get into the headspace.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top