The Lesson

DorsetCatMan

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 28, 2010
Posts
2,549
It had been a tough day - so far the clients had been the usual mix of older ladies and young boys looking to gain independence and learn to drive. He sat back after dropping off Sandie - a middle aged woman seeking confidence and some independence from her husband, and he looked down at his next appointment - a new pupil who lived just round the corner. Well just one more till I have to go home he mused...
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

My 18th birthday and my first driving lesson.
I know that I'd pestered my dad to pay for them but in reality it was mum that had swung it 'cos she'd had enough of ferrying me around all the time.

Anyway, here I was waiting outside the house and not really knowing who I was meeting except that it was a blue car with the driving school logo on the doors.

I just hoped it wasn't some smelly old git who was going to shout at me and try to grope me.
Well they are about aren't they?

I checked my watch. He should have been here by now.
 
Last edited:
Well I best get this over with - he drove to the address and pulled over outside. The girl was stood there outside - he smiled as he stepped out and walked over to shake her hand - his 6ft frame and kind smile disguising his thoughts - well at least she's not one of my usual clients!

He smiled and introduced himself - 'I'm Pete - I hope you'll enjoy our lessons and I hope you're not nervous' he smiled
 
oops sorry - see you've got someone x
 
Last edited:
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

The car that arrived was bigger than I'd expected. Usually driving schools have those little ones with two doors but this was a proper saloon, the kind that you sit in the back and have somebody with a hat drive you.

And then I could see why. The guy that got out was huge - well not huge but y'know tall and well...

'I'm Pete - I hope you'll enjoy our lessons and I hope you're not nervous'

"Oh hi mmm - I'm Nes ... well it's Vanessa really but everyone calls me Nes."

God, this guy is a hunk but he's got a nice smile and I just know he's not some smelly git. I carry on talking, rambling.

"Ah, no well I am a bit nervous 'cos it's huge and this is my first time..." and then I colour up with what I've said and stand there feeling silly.
 
Last edited:
I smile back - well Ness -hope I'm ok calling you that? The thing is if you can get used to driving a big car the smaller ones are easy - besides more space for whatever you need to do.

I paused then opened the door for her - well I'lldrive us somewhere quiet for you to start - ok?

this girl was amazing her innocence was doing something to me that I liked - but this is a client so I must be professional!

Now have you driven at all before Ness?
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

Pete opens the passenger door for me as apparently he's going to drive us somewhere quiet so we can get started and suddenly I'm worried.

Get started? At What? Somewhere quiet? Whoa!! Not so fast mister. I'm going to have to say something but what?

"Um... couldn't we just drive up and down the road here? I mean it's very quiet or there's a car park just a couple of roads away."
 
Last edited:
I smile - well of course - whatever you're comfortable with - but I think that these residential roads can get busy.

I wondered why she seemed worried, most pupils trusted you straight off - but then I was used to cocky young guys or older women who would often end up flirting.

I drove to the car park and pulled up, then I turned to Ness - now tell me what you know about driving a car?
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

As soon as we drove off to the car park I felt bad about not trusting him. After all, he must be ok to be working with so many other people.

Nes - now tell me what you know about driving a car?

"Well actually I don't really know anything... I mean I know that you have to sit where you're sitting and turn the steering thingy and I know that dad gets really mad sometimes but... well nothing actually."

He is really nice, looking at me and listening to me and I feel myself starting to blush again as the wrong words come tumbling out.

"... and there's the gear knob that you have to move...?"
 
Last edited:
I smile at her - she's embarrassed about what she's said.

Well yes there is I say but there are many important parts to the car. Take a look at my feet. I lean back and begin to explain each pedal - now the brake and accelerator are important - but control of the clutch is very important indeed. Now watch as I find the point at which the car wants to move.

I gently move my foot - finding the bite and watching Ness as she watches my leg tense up. You want to try? I ask

Look there is a set of controls both sides on this car Lets swap seats so you can get the feel of it.

My turn to blush as I wonder what she'll think of my words
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

Well he's ok and he didn't shout or call me stupid like dad would have done.

Trouble is I'm not paying enough attention, well not to what he's doing with his feet. It's the way his legs tense up as he pushes the pedals that I'm watching. He's fit - I mean not just fit like an athelete but fit - y'know?

So we get out of the car and swap sides and the seat is warm from where he's been sitting but the pedals are so far away I might as well be in the back seat and I giggle.

"I can't reach the pedals from here - I'm not as tall as you y'know. How do I move the seat?"
 
Last edited:
oh god - how do I explain this!

Well you have to reach down between you legs like this. I show her by moving my seat a little and my eyes lock on hers - was that a smile I saw? Is she teasing me? I smile broadly and say Hey - don't worry I've tought plenty of people how to drive - just relax. Now put your foot on the pedal and do as I showed you.

I watch as she moves - there is something about her that I can't define but I am intrigued
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

"Are you kidding? I can't even find the lever let alone move it."

I'm sitting in the seat with my hand down between my legs, jiggling back and forwards trying to find some lever thingy and to move the seat.

I look at him and I swear he's about to laugh and honestly I can't help it but I have to smile at him.

We got told about this in 'life lessons' at school, y'know where some dried up teacher who's never even had a snog tries to tell us about the difference between lust (bad by her definition) and love (good for her but she's never had any) and sex (none for her again).

Anyway, I'm feeling kinda flustered but good, know what I mean? and I think this driving stuff is ok but I still can't move the seat and my feet are nowhere near the pedals.

So I look at him and put on my 'please daddy' look and say:
"You'll have to help me, I can't do it." and I sit back in the seat with my legs apart so's he can get at the lever and move the seat for me.
 
Last edited:
I gulp but smile and reach my hand to pull the lever. As I close on Ness I can smell her perfume. I smile and lift the lever ' now you'll have to pull forwards with your feet to get the right position'

Oh god Have I said something again - I blush and look away as she moves the seat
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

For a moment I'm really worried, I mean here's this man who I've never met before and he's got his arm between my legs and his face not very far from my pussy as he leans over to pull the lever so's I can move the seat forwards.

And then of course, when the seat is forward there's going to be far less room for him to get his hand back.

Ah bless! I can see from the back of his neck that he's blushing. That is so sweet! He's ok and I'm really getting to enjoy this lesson and wonder just how much driving we'll do if any.

Still he's much older than me, at least forty or fifty? No he can't be that old, I mean that's ancient like my dad but I just don't know how to tell. He's not my age that's for sure but how old? Maybe he's twenty eight? Twenty four? Thirty?

At last the seat goes forward and I can get my feet on the pedals.
"OK I'm there, I can reach the pedals. Now what?"
 
Last edited:
That's great I say and slowly pull my hand back - I catch Ness's eye as I pull back and I smile then I notice the stirring in my jeans, my god she's done this to me so easily! I sit back ner ously - my hands instantly covering my lap in the hope she hasn't noticed.

Hmmm OK now I want you to try and find the bite point for me - press down the pedal and then lift your foot slowly until the bonnet rises - I look at her concentrating - my god she's so beautiful, I stare - watching her as she does as I ask. I hope she takes an age to pass her test so I can just be near her - Oh god I sound like an old letch!

OK Ness - how are you finding that?
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

I know that he's got a hard on 'cos he's trying to cover himself with his hands just like that creep James tried to do when his mother came in and caught us on the sofa at his place. But this is different because he's an adult and well, maybe he's married or something?

So anyway I press the pedal down and he wants me to watch for when the bonnet comes open or something but I can't concentrate really 'cos all I can think of is his hands over his knob and it's funny and really sort of exciting because well.. well all the guys at college walk around all day with stiffies but here I am, just me, Nes and I'm turning this guy on.

Wow!!!

Anyway I do the thing with the pedals and the car jumps up and down and sort of jerks across the carpark and then just stops so I take my feet of the pedals and my hands off the steering thingy and just sit there looking down.

"Sorry."
 
Last edited:
The car jumps and Ness looks ashamed - I smile at her 'hey we all do that at first - this isn't as easy as people make out!' I smile and watch her face smiling want to try again?

How can this girl seem so shy - she has that innocence about her but she also has something else - she knows what she want I think - I gently reach over and lift her chin - its cool - you can do this I smile
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

He lifts my chin with a finger and I'm surprised that he's touched me but I don't mind. He seems to have an air of confidence that he can get me to drive this thing.

So I smile back 'cos it feels nice.

"OK let me try again. I'll need to start the motor or something won't I?"

Well even I know that 'cos I've seen my dad do it and I know that the keys are on the side of the steering thingy and that he'll have to reach past me to start it.

"So how do I start it?"
 
Last edited:
Well you have to turn the key - but first we need to be out of gear - press down the clutch and put it in neutral.

She does as I say and starts the car. My heart is poundin - I touched her - I don't do that to pupils, I'm being too familiar - she's got under my skin too quickly - but I know now that I want to take this further. I smile to her and repeat the instructions - telling her to stay calm and not to worry - everything will be fine and we will take things gently

My mind drifts to the feel of her skin - so smooth and soft - then I wonder what the rest of her skin feels like.

No I Really should concentrate!
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

Umm well, score one for stupid and none for seduction!
I'm being really thick here. Pete is a professional driving instructor, probably married with kids and not about to taken in by some 18 year old's 'help me daddy' look.

Instead of starting the car for me he's talked me through it and now here we go again with the 'biting' bit and watching the bonnet.

And it works! We're moving and I'm... well I'm driving and I'm laughing out loud as we go across the car park and then I get to being a bit worried as there is a wall and I don't know how to stop.

He hasn't told me that.

"Pete.. help... how do I stop?" and without thinking I reach over and grab his hand.

"Help."
 
Last edited:
Her laugh and joy when she gets it right is perfect I can't help but join in. Then suddenly she panics - we have plenty of room but she reacts so fast. She grips my hand - still in my lap and screams 'help'. I panic - her hand is so close to my stiff cock that I inhale sharply - 'OK - I whisper - gently ease down on the middle pedal' desperately trying to keep my voice calm but knowing that I want to be anything but....

I hold her hand there as she responds - hold it maybe a little too long....
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

Oh my god he's telling me to push on the pedals but I don't know which one and so I just stab at all of them until suddenly the car jerks to a stop and for a moment I just sit there

But I've done it... I've driven a car and well...

and without thinking I throw my arms round Pete's neck and kiss him hard on the lips... not a snog, no tongues or anything but just a kiss to say thank you.
 
Last edited:
my god the feel of her my arms is so right - her scent is amazing and her lips on mine...

I can't help but kiss her back and smile - well if this is how she reacts to going forward a few feet I wonder what is next!

I let her move back and smile at her 'See - you can do anything you want Ness'
 
Now Ness - how do you feel about going further - I stammered Not sure if I meant with the car or physically.

'we have this empty car park to practise in and you have done so well so far'

what am I saying - she must think I'm the letcherous old man!!
 
Back
Top