The Lesson

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

So we pull up outside our house and Pete's scrabbling around in the boot for something and then ... well fuck me ... he's got a pair of fucking handcuffs, I mean what the fuck is this guy on?
Anyway mum doesn't seem worried as he cuffs her and leads her towards the house, in fact she looks positively pleased. Well I know that she didn't get enough from dad but this?

Pete's saying something to me again and holding out mum's handbag and then I get it: he wants me to open the front door so's he can drag mum in with the handcuffs.
So I open the door and look at them as they go in past me.

Pete looks like he's about to cum in his pants with excitement and I know what that looks like 'cos half the boys at college do that when I feel them up through their trouser pocket - you can feel all their hot cum soaking through their underpants and it's quite fun really.
Fuck knows what their mothers think when they do the laundry.

And mum? well she just looks happy 'cos Pete's going to tie her up and fuck her - at least I hope that's what he's going to do.

And me? Well if I'm lucky I might get a BJ from Pete if he knows how do give one but somehow I think his mind is on mum, not on me so I think I'll go out and get trashed; well, it'll be better than listening to the two of them shaking the bed springs won't it?
 
Ness lets us in and I look at her 'so lead on Ness - I have a gift to repay you for don't I? You'd like to watch that wouldn't you Rebecca?'
I smile and begin to undress Rebecca as we follow Ness, as soon as she is naked I clip the second cuff on and turn to Ness 'so you want to be in this or are you shy?'
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

Pete has undresed mum and clipped the second handcuff on her and then he turns to me.
"So you want to be in this or are you shy?"

I'll say this for him - he's full of surprises; what he wants is to go down on me and have mum watch so I look at mum to see how she feels about it but she seems to be off in another world waiting for something to happen.

I look at Pete, wondering what he's got in mind for me.

"So what do you have in mind Pete? Gonna give me blow job or do you fancy a bit of tight teenage pussy?"
 
I look Ness in the eyes 'how about both, then once I've filled your pussy you let your mother clean you up while I lick her pussy?'

I Look at Rebecca - 'you'll love that won't you'
 
I move to Rebecca 'then I'll make love to you Rebecca, not just have sex - but make love' I kiss her gently
 
'then I'll make love to you Rebecca, not just have sex - but make love'

My pussy is aching and I open my legs and say "Make love to me passionately honey while I'm still cuffed. Take me to heaven and back and make my legs shake..........Show me how much you care!"
 
I kiss Rebecca, with tenderness and passion. Then turn to Ness - 'is that answer enough for you?'
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

Pete kisses mum and then asks me:
"Is that answer enough for you?"

"Answer enough for what Pete? One minute you want mum and me to put on a sex show for you and now you're trying to tell me that you love my mum after one kiss. I mean, I don't know much about this 'cos well it's only been the college boys for a bit of fun but if this is what you think love is then I want something different."

I can feel my eyes starting to fill with tears and now I wish I hadn't given him the BJ in the restaurant. It was all fun then but now he's gone weird on me, wanting a gang bang one minute and then pretending to love mum the next.
Well fuck it. I'm out of it.
I'd sooner meet some of the boys for a shag than this; at least they say thank you afterwards and there's always Sophie. She's in my class and we kissed last week; I really could do with a cuddle from her right now.
 
Last edited:
I look at Ness 'so what thefuck do you want Ness? Me to sweep you off your feet and go live happily ever after? Would you preferI just take you orseduce you with flowers and kisses? You need to be upfront Ness - you're the one moving the goalposts - you accuse me ofrape, cum infront of me while you mother spanks you, then give me a fucking amazing blowjob in a restaurant. Time to talk to me Ness - youwant me to lick you and fuck you or are you just playing games with us both?'
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

"Time to talk to me Ness - you want me to lick you and fuck you or are you just playing games with us both?"

Pete sounds angry but not as angry as I am.

"I don't know Pete" I yell at him, feeling the tears welling up in my eyes again. "Why do you keep asking questions 'what do you want Nes and what do you want Rebecca and what do you want' ... I don't know."

I sniff and wipe my nose and eyes with my sleeve.

"Why don't you know what you want Pete? Just stop asking all the time and think what you'd like to do and fucking do it but stop asking me 'cos I don't fucking know anymore."

I go right up to him and scream in his face

"Get it? I .... don't .... fucking .... know!"

I turn out of the bedroom slamming the door behind me and sit on the top of the stairs sobbing and crying and just wishing that dad was still here to hug me and look after me.
 
I kiss Rebecca then walk after Ness - pulling her into my arms and holding her 'shh it's OK Ness, everything is confusing. I'm sorry. I'm just trying to be there for you both, to nothurt you.' I hold her gently - close to me
 
I follow them and put my arms around them both.

"It's OK Nes, come here" I give Nes a cuddle and kiss her on the forehead. After a couple of minutes, I guide her back into the bedroom and lay down on the bed, holding her hand.

"It's been an eventful night. Lets all just have a lie down on the bed and chill out a little".
 
I sit beside them on the bed, my hand resting beside me 'I guess it's all confusing - especially for me. I just know I'm happy being here with you two'
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

"Shh it's OK Ness, everything is confusing. I'm sorry."

"It's OK Nes, come here"

First Pete and then my mother. What the fuck is wrong with these people? How can it all be 'Ok'? All I know is I don't want to be a part of this anymore. I don't mind if mum wants to be with Pete - in fact I'd be happy for her 'cos she doesn't have dad any more. But me? I don't think so. If I'm going to have a threesome it'll be with Sophie and whoever else we chose - but not mum and not Pete.

I sit up and give mum a hug.
"Sorry mum, this just isn't for me. I love you as much as ever but not like this. Have fun with Pete; he's not a bad guy but have fun without me ok?"

I give her a kiss and stand up.

"Sorry Pete if you were hoping for a teenager and her mum but I'm not into that anymore. If you're going to stay, be kind to mum; she's the only one I've got."

***

It's cold outside but I don't care. I know where to find my friends and it's friends I need now, not sex or gang bangs or Pete.
 
"Sorry mum, this just isn't for me. I love you as much as ever but not like this. Have fun with Pete; he's not a bad guy but have fun without me ok?"

"She'll be OK with her friends Pete. It'll be nice to be on our own. Come here and show me just how much you love me!"
 
I smile at Rebecca 'I'll never understand teenagers' I grin - then reach for her hand - gently lifting it to my lips and kissing her knuckles. I look into her beautiful eyes as I do so - the smile on my face obvious. 'I'd happily do anything you desire Rebecca' I whisper
 
'I'll never understand teenagers'

'I'd happily do anything you desire Rebecca'

I pull Pete down on top of me. I love the weight of his strong body pressing onto me. I kiss him gently and passionately, making my clit tingle and my pussy juices flow.

Fuck me Pete! I have been aching to have you inside of me all evening. Fuck me hard until I come, then I want to feel your spunk shooting up inside of me.
 
I press into Rebecca - 'I've wanted you too - wanted to see your smile, your face as you cum, wanted to watch you sleep and kiss you awake' I kiss her - the passion already there.

slowly I kiss Rebeccas skin, her cheek, forehead, shoulder, chest. Licking a little and looking at her - Yes I'm falling in love....
 
Back
Top