The Lesson

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

I am so chuffed! I did it, drove the car and stopped it!

And he kissed me.

I know I kissed him and it was just a kiss... but he definitely kissed me back and he smells good - warm, manly, subtle.
No cheap body spray from Wilko's but deep, lingering aftershave.

'Aftershave'.

I let the word float in my imagination as I savour his smell.

Afteshave.

'See - you can do anything you want Ness.'

... and I believe I can.

"Ok what's next? Forwards again or backwards or a bit of both?" and I jig back and forth in the seat and suddenly I laugh 'cos it looks like shagging.

"Oops! Didn't mean to do that!"
 
Last edited:
I laugh with her and comment - looks like you enjoy that!

normally it would be a throwaway comment to one of older ladies - a flirt to break the ice - but I flash with embarrassment and look down.

'sorry - that was inappropriate' I say and look into her eyes
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

Aw he's so nice.
He's embarrassed and worried that he's said something wrong and I suppose that in a way he has - that is if he's referreing to me jigging about in the seat

But everybody enjoys a good shag. Well I do anyway 'cos it's natural isn't it?
I mean I don't put it about - I'm not a slut or anything and I didn't go much on the first time but, so long as I like the guy and he's not pissed or high, then why not?

I flash him a smile and kiss him on the cheek.

"I do enjoy it silly - the driving I mean." and then I wink at him.

If he wasn't so old or married or something or...well I don't know but if he wasn't then I could really fancy him.

Really.
 
Last edited:
She kisses me again - what would my wife think?!? Well she's not interested - ever since the kids...

I look at Ness and smile - she knows the effect she is having on me I'm sure of it - but I'd be a fool to think she would want more!

I sigh inwardly and smile at her - 'how about changing gear now?' I look at her and smile to build her confidence....
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

"We're talking driving are we?"

Now I've got him or at least it's easy to twist just about everything he says.
I pause while I look at him, straight in the eyes, and I can't help but laugh, just a little laugh, but a really happy one.

"OK, sorry, yes, got to concentrate!"

But I have to laugh again and if I didn't think he's get the wrong idea I'd kiss him again - on the cheek.
And I really wouldn't want him to get the wrong idea.
At least, I don't think I would... or maybe I would, wouldn't I?

I have to shake my head as I'm laughing again.

"This is so silly. You're meant to be teaching me to drive."
 
Last edited:
I laugh with Ness 'Well I thought I was' I smile. She could ask me to anything at this moment and I would - never before had a pupil captured me so easily.

'OK - so you remember what we just did? I ask
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

I know what he wants but I can't just do it, not just like that so I hold the steering wheel and turn the key to start the engine, but I'm looking at him all the time and smiling, just a bit.

And without loosing his gaze I push the clutch pedal in, move the gear lever into first and with a bit of accelerator feel for the bite and away we go.

Just slowly but I'm driving and neither of us is looking where we're going 'cos we're both looking at each other and when I've driven just enough to show him I can do it I stop the car and sit there looking at him.

Just looking.

And then I lean over and kiss him on the lips... just on his lips and then more, teasing his lips with my tongue.
 
Last edited:
I can't stop myself - as Ness leans in close I respond to her - kissing her back. I feel her tongue at my lips and - knowing I shouldn't - I respond letting my tongue find hers. My arms rise up to take her in them and I pull her closer - pulling her off the pedals until the car jumps forward in a stall. I pull back and laught with her - then move back to her Watching her eyes for a response....
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

... and suddenly we're kissing and his tongue is on mine - not half way down my throat but just on mine and it feels so good, so wonderful and he's pulling me into his arms and I can feel my boobs being squashed against his chest and oh god it feels so good so... so... skilful as if he really knows what he's doing.

And then the car sort of jerks and coughs and I wonder for a moment if he's cum or something 'cos it's the same sort of noise that half the boys make when they cum but he's letting me go and laughing and I realise that the car has stopped.

So I push back from him and laugh with him, just a bit and then look at him seriously.

"We could get a parking ticket for this."

And I'm holding my breath 'cos I'm about to explode with laughter and then I do and I spray everything with saliva as the laughter bursts out of me and I can hardly talk and there's tears pouring down my cheeks and I'm trying to hold my sides 'cos it's hurting with the laughing.

And then, just as suddenly the laughter is gone and I'm looking at him again... just looking.

"Well?"
 
Last edited:
I laugh - she's worried about a ticket? I smile 'its deserted here and besides - the wardens have all gone home.'

I look down knowing I should end this now but desperate to take things further. Then I look up and take her hand in mine. 'Ness, I've never met anybody like you - you're funny, vulnerable, yet strong and sexy. I don't know how to stop from wanting you - but I'm in effect your teacher.' I look at her 'then there's the fact that I'm 20 years older than you and married. But - I'd love for this to carry on.'

I look into her eyes the memory of her breasts still on my chest and the ache in my jeans dominating my breathing.
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

'do you still want to learn to drive Ness?'

What's he asking? Of couse I want to learn to drive; that's why we're here isn't it?

But I know what else he's asking and I want that too and suddenly I'm all fluttery in my tummy and I know if he just touched me I'd cum.

It's funny isn't it? You read all that crap in magazines about love positions and the perfect date but it's all just crap.
When you want it you just, well want it and for the first time I know what all the boys have been talking about when they gob on about wet knickers 'cos mine are wet now. Really wet.

And I honestly think this is the first time because I just don't want IT, I want him as well.

And I just don't know what to do and I start to cry and lean against his shoulder, just wanting him to hold me close - nothing else, just hold me close.
 
Last edited:
I'm scared - have I overstepped the mark? But I'm confused - if she thought I was an old perv she'd be out the door right? We are two minutes drive from her home - she should be gone but she is here wanting my arms.....

I lean into her - holding her, stroking her hair and kissing her head - 'don't cry' I whisper knowing that feeling her body against mine is making me want her more - 'you want me to drive you home?' I whisper - knowing that all I want is her
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

He's stroking my head and saying 'don't cry' and at the moment that's all I want because I'm frightened and confused.

Not frightened of him - he's really nice and kind but just frightened about how I feel and confused about how much I want him and so soon.

Is this what falling in love is like?

I sniff and wipe my nose on my sleeve. I don't really care about the driving any more. I could stay like this all afternoon and then he'd carry me into a white bedroom and make love to me.
And my father would be angry but he wouldn't care and Pete would promise to look after me for ever and ever.

I sniff again and this time tug at a bit of his shirt so's I can wipe my eyes and then I sit up and put my fingers to his lips, watching my fingers as they trace the outline of his mouth and the little dimple just below his nose.
And all the time I'm wondering, just wondering.
 
Last edited:
As she touches my face I smile. So fragile, so precious. I can't help but close my eyes and dwell in her touch. It has the magic feel to it - like I never need to leave. I breathe in deeply and look into her eyes. The I lean forward and kiss her tears away. 'You mustn't cry Ness, I feel something I've not felt for a while. But I'm not sure of this - are you as confused as me?'

I look into her eyes - everything else forgotten - nobody else matters to me right at this moment
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

He's as worried as I am and he kisses my eyes and says my name.

I sniff again and look at him, look into his eyes and then I kiss him.
Not soft and gentle this time but hard, holding his head between my hands and straddling his leg so that my crotch is pressing hard on his thigh muscles and his cock is pressing against my knee where my leg is doubled up as I half kneel on the seat infront of him.

And I push my tongue into his mouth and grind myself against him, wanting him, needing him.
 
Last edited:
I kiss Ness back - our tongues expressing everything our words cannot. I carefully unclip her seat belt and she moves onto me. My hands then begin to roam - holing her pulling her onto me. I slide a hand up her back - caressing her neck as our lips engage in a beautiful but urgent exchange.

Then a hunger grips me and I push Ness off me - staring into her eyes my hand moves over her hips - over her stomach and then inside her top - feeling her soft skin against my fingertips I gasp and pull her back onto my lips - knowing we both want this
 
I pull Ness down onto me - my hands inside her top running over the skin of her back. I feel her breathing become more urgent her body reacting to my touch - and I know my body is reacting as I caress her skin.
 
Then suddenly I push Ness back

I look into her eyes 'Do you know what we are getting into Ness? Are you sure you want this?'
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

His hands are under my top, smooth and assured as if he knows exactly what he's doing and I like that, like the fact that this isn't just some quick fumble with one of the boys from college in the back seat of their mum's old Citroen.

But it is isn't it?

What happened to the white bed in the white bedroom? What happened to Pete making love to me?

God knows that I want him; I could scream for his touch and it would be so easy to pull my knickers to one side and let him into me.

But I wanted this to be perfect, not a shag in a car park.

'Do you know what we are getting into Ness? Are you sure you want this?'

He doesn't need to ask because as much as I want him, even love him in this short time, if it's with him then to keep him special IT has to be special too.

I grab the door handle and half fall out of the car and run and as I get to the edge of the car park I turn and yell.

"Next week Pete, next week, see you next week"
 
Last edited:
The regret hits me instantly - why do I spoil a good thing ?

I sit in the car and wait a while - hoping against reason - but deep down I know I may have to wait for Ness to contact me
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

By post to the driving school.

Dear Pete,

I just wanted to thank you for a very special driving lesson. I have learned so much in such a short time and you are a very special teacher.

Don't worry about the misunderstanding about how far we should go in the first lesson.

It was just right for me.

Nes
xxx
 
Last edited:
What is going on?

...I just don't understand it!

Why is Ness refusing to take any more of the block of lessons that her Dad has already paid for? She had seemed so keen to learn to drive and I am certainly getting very sick of ferrying her around.

I had Ness when I was only 16 years old. Unlucky I know, but I fell pregnant the first time that I ever had sex!

Now she is at college and I want some independence!

Her Dad is a nice guy, solid, dependable... but lacks a certain amount of finesse if you know what I mean!

.... and another thing! Why do I keep seeing her driving instructor passing by our house??

... I have to say, he looks pretty cute though!
 
Back
Top