The Queen Is Gone

She said she entered a Dolly Parton drag queen look-alike contest and lost.
She admitted to multiple plastic surgeries. “It takes a lot of money to look this cheap,” she was quoted as saying.
Another good DP quote, "Womanhood was a difficult thing to get a grip on in those hills, unless you were a man."
 
When asked what she does when she gets up in the morning…”I usually get up, put on my clothes, and go home.”

“People say, ‘You always look so happy.’ I say, ‘That’s because of the Botox’.”

“I’m not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I’m not dumb — and I’m not blonde either.”

“I’m a self-made woman and I have the doctor’s bills to prove it.”
 
I keep seeing just the little random acts of philanthropy that she did. She didn't want recognition, she just wanted to help people.

I read the personal stories of the nurses who work at a hospital that doesn't have her name on it. But she paid all the NICU bills.
 
Back
Top