LusterMunky
.....
- Joined
- Mar 25, 2010
- Posts
- 12,908
You do realize my last fantasy just went down in flames? Creashed and burned.![]()
I'm sorry, sweetie. Wanna go to IHOP, or maybe bowling? Miniature golf?
Any chance of makeup sex?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You do realize my last fantasy just went down in flames? Creashed and burned.![]()
I'm sorry, sweetie. Wanna go to IHOP, or maybe bowling? Miniature golf?
Any chance of makeup sex?

Happy Easter to my friends ...![]()



is having a weird My babyis having a weird
weekend, so in her sexy absence I shall
attempt to inject some life into this thread.
http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y370/LusterMunky/cookielogo.gif
That's right, Cookie is up for auction. Place you bids!
My babyis having a weird
weekend, so in her sexy absence I shall
attempt to inject some life into this thread.
http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y370/LusterMunky/cookielogo.gif
That's right, Cookie is up for auction. Place you bids!

Who gets this money?![]()
I get the money. You get to put out.
What's wrong with this idea? Anyone?
Anyone?
Anyone?
I turn a quick buck and you get laid. Got a problem with that?
http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y370/LusterMunky/monkey-pimp.jpg

You ARE a handsome pimp ...![]()
Quit sucking up, report back when you have an orgasm.
Hey, let's look at the bids before you get all pissy.
Inches Short comes out with what he thinks is a strong preemptive bid.
Raise ya a '64 Buick.
I'm taking a hiatus from bidding so I can read cookie's stories. This Metamorphosis is WAY better than Kafka's!
Metamorphosis is a must read. Look for the link in Cookie's sig line.
Just read all three chapters. They are fantastic!

Thank you! Vote early and often!![]()