LusterMunky
.....
- Joined
- Mar 25, 2010
- Posts
- 12,908
Fancy seeing you here, sugar.![]()



You are invisible, so the boys don't know you're here. Turn on the lights, you tasty slut.

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Fancy seeing you here, sugar.![]()




You are invisible, so the boys don't know you're here. Turn on the lights, you tasty slut.![]()
Didn't realize my invisibility shield was still up. I'm all visible now babe...and nearly nekkid. Is that better?
You are invisible, so the boys don't know you're here. Turn on the lights, you tasty slut.![]()
Didn't realize my invisibility shield was still up. I'm all visible now babe...and nearly nekkid. Is that better?![]()
Cookie, my dear, I'm certain you are quite tasty.*giggles* That answered my question.


Glad to see ya made it back.Sheesh! I go feed the cats and come back to find you two girls partying without me.
And My Darling Rain nearly nekkid!![]()


Are all the pussies satisfied?![]()
I dunno, Cookie has this air of mystery that most sluts lack. I just don't know if Slutdom is her calling.Well, your's isn't, but then it never is. Speaking of which, I get the feeling that when Cookie grows up she want's to be a Slut just like you. Maybe you should take her under your wing.

And I am terribly out of practice in the Slutty arena---perhaps I should dive right back in.![]()



Dude, I laid it out there...reckon I gotta just say those 5 magic words, you know----
Shut up and FUCK me!!!![]()
Oh but you love dressing up in those chains and hat!It's nice to see you asserting yourself. It takes a load off my Pimp Duties.
Oh but you love dressing up in those chains and hat!

You sure are one sexy Munky!Hah! An old, fave, just posted on another thread.![]()

You sure are one sexy Munky!![]()

Nice bewbies. Wanna fuck a stranger? Who knows, if 2wild2care is a proficient stalker he might show up here and join the Birthday Bash.![]()

I'm a sucker for the proficient...literally.![]()

I dunno, Cookie has this air of mystery that most sluts lack. I just don't know if Slutdom is her calling.
And I am terribly out of practice in the Slutty arena---perhaps I should dive right back in.![]()
My my my, that is most certainly a serendipitous occurrence! How extraordinary!Well how convenient... I have a thing for suckers![]()
Slutty isn't working out for me. I'm back to being Lit's Pollyanna.

This is not good.
Slutty isn't working out for me. I'm back to being Lit's Pollyanna.