Byron999
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jul 12, 2010
- Posts
- 1,048
psssst Cookie, wanna wind me up while Rain is blind?![]()
I knew it! I knew it!
You are a wind up toy!!
http://www.stoysnet.com/stnimages/zbes/zbesbz101/zbesbz101b.jpg
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
psssst Cookie, wanna wind me up while Rain is blind?![]()
I knew it! I knew it!
You are a wind up toy!!
http://www.stoysnet.com/stnimages/zbes/zbesbz101/zbesbz101b.jpg
don't say 'wind up'
Byron, we have to quite meeting like this, what with the time zones and everything. I propose you and I and Rain and Cookie and InchesShort meet at a neutral location . . . say . . . St. Bart's?
Pack light.


don't say 'wind up'
Byron, we have to quite meeting like this, what with the time zones and everything. I propose you and I and Rain and Cookie and InchesShort meet at a neutral location . . . say . . . St. Bart's?
Pack light.

Just in case you forgot what she looks like . . .
http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y370/LusterMunky/upsidedown1.jpg
And I've always thought you were stunning, my friend.Thanks a lot Rain! Way to make a girl feel inferior!
Actually you're so gorgeous!![]()

And I've always thought you were stunning, my friend.
Thanks for keeping the thread alive y'all. Big Smooches!
Thanks a lot Rain! Way to make a girl feel inferior!
Actually you're so gorgeous!![]()
And I've always thought you were stunning, my friend.
Thanks for keeping the thread alive y'all. Big Smooches!


Tekkie, you're so bad!
Hi Ribbie! Great to see you, sugar!![]()
*oh* You don't know what you're gettin' into Mister!~smack~

*oh* You don't know what you're gettin' into Mister!![]()
*runs after SlowRide, jumps on his back and rides him like a bull! Giggling*

Slut Red Alert!
Rain, my baby, my love, has been weirdly monogamous for . . . forever. But the sexy slut returns!
She has privacy. Not just tonight, but for daaaaayyys!
I'll do my best to keep her pussy busy, but guys, I need some help. She is insatiable!
Post here. You can get into her knickers, except that she isn't wearing any.
Baby: you horny? Slutty? Wanna play with the Lit boys?![]()
I am looking forward to being a very naughty girl! I wanna play, it's been toooooo long.Slut Red Alert!
Rain, my baby, my love, has been weirdly monogamous for . . . forever. But the sexy slut returns!
She has privacy. Not just tonight, but for daaaaayyys!
I'll do my best to keep her pussy busy, but guys, I need some help. She is insatiable!
Post here. You can get into her knickers, except that she isn't wearing any.
Baby: you horny? Slutty? Wanna play with the Lit boys?![]()

I am looking forward to being a very naughty girl! I wanna play, it's been toooooo long.![]()

That gives me goosebumps and tingles in all the right places, baby.Good girl!![]()

That gives me goosebumps and tingles in all the right places, baby.![]()
Oh heavens! Any excuse to show off my girly bits, huh? Such a sexy Munky!I may have to advertise you a bit: anyone want me to post a Rain pussy pic?![]()
Drum up a little biz for my baby?
