Well sheesh! You are kinda hard to please! Wanna fuck a Munky and just pretend I'm Glenn?
Would I have to scream 'the world is ending' when I cum? (assuming I did)
Assuming you came?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Well sheesh! You are kinda hard to please! Wanna fuck a Munky and just pretend I'm Glenn?
Would I have to scream 'the world is ending' when I cum? (assuming I did)
What kind?
Without a doubt .... one of the best on Lit![]()
Yay! I get to eat a munky ... errr I mean monkey!
Coupla licks before you eat? Or are you going to just devour? Yeah yeah yeah, you want a pic of my cock first.
Licks first - always.
Rain and Cookie. Munky Ass Heaven.
Coupla licks before you eat? Or are you going to just devour? Yeah yeah yeah, you want a pic of my cock first.
Licks first - always. I have enough pics of roosters in my collection.
Hokay. I have to figure out what kinda funny pic to post. Are you licking me, or am I licking you?
Are you two playing again without me?
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_YcsRkF6yBLI/TCYnk59dbYI/AAAAAAAALMc/-MVnKeAMAoI/s1600/cookie+sutra+3.jpg
The Cookie Sutra didn't have 69.

Hey, Ribbie, you were on deck with The Slut Rain, but you snuck into the dugout without your rally cap. You need batting practice to get back in the starting lineup.(How ya doin' Ribbie? Still classes? Playing some ball?)
Guess I just gotta eat the damn cookie?.![]()
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_YcsRkF6yBLI/TCYnk59dbYI/AAAAAAAALMc/-MVnKeAMAoI/s1600/cookie+sutra+3.jpg
The Cookie Sutra didn't have 69.
Guess I just gotta eat the damn cookie?.![]()
internet is down. She asked that I pass along good wishes to all, and promises yeah yeah yeah to be slutty again soon.Rain'sinternet is down. She asked that I pass along good wishes to all, and promises yeah yeah yeah to be slutty again soon.
psssst Cookie, wanna wind me up while Rain is blind?![]()
how does Munky get all the cool girls?![]()
I'm hung like a stud field mouse. Girls go crazy for that.
...but I have pitch a 5 pitch inning, don't they get that?