Byron999
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jul 12, 2010
- Posts
- 1,048
Dude, I laid it out there...reckon I gotta just say those 5 magic words, you know----
Shut up and FUCK me!!!![]()
Oh my ... that sure woke the chickens!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Dude, I laid it out there...reckon I gotta just say those 5 magic words, you know----
Shut up and FUCK me!!!![]()
Oh my ... that sure woke the chickens!
I think her intent was to wake up the Kiwis.


Goodie goodie! Cookie can come out and play!
![]()

I want the swing, you can have the monkey bars.![]()
You can have the swing and the monkey bars. I just want your bewbies.
I am so fucking shallow.![]()

I'm shallow too.![]()
Perfect! I got this thing for shallow. Wanna be shallow together? This would, of course, require you to put up your bewbie AV again, which would be really shallow.
And if for any reason you don't think I'm shallow enough to catch your attention, please note my bewbie infatuation.
My boobs are boring, I want to see cock. Preferably yours ... sorry Rain but fair is fair!
I have stated elsewhere and will do so again here. Cookie loves cock pics. Guys, PM her yours. And if yours is anything greater than a stud field mouse, just tell her it's my cock and leave your addy so that I might send you a royalty check.
I have stated elsewhere and will do so again here. Cookie loves cock pics. Guys, PM her yours. And if yours is anything greater than a stud field mouse, just tell her it's my cock and leave your addy so that I might send you a royalty check.
Men are such chickenshits ... *shakes head in disgust*
What? You grumpy with me because your PM box is not full of cock pics? I have advertised your desire all over Lit. I'm trying, really, I am.
Yeah, you're a real prince.![]()
http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y370/LusterMunky/From_ms_bumton2.jpg
And you're a real princess.![]()
Profile pic is different.![]()




Wheeee!
Does this mean you are going to tramp around Lit tonight? Slut or Pollyanna? Your Enquiring Public breastlessly awaits your decision.
I'm perusing Beck's site wishing I could drag him in bed.
You are so totally weird.
If I could sleep with any man in the world it would be Glenn Beck.
I just texted Brad (Pitt) and he's miffed.
Too bad ... I want Glenn.