The Rookie

Erin groaned as Pat pulled her over onto his lap. She straddled his hips and kissed him again. Her hands were on his muscular chest and she traced the contours there.moaning softly. Then she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her breasts against his chest.
 
Patrick's hands began to wander over Erin's tight body. One hand caressing her back. The other hand moving over her ass and then sliding up her sides. His fingers brushed the sides of her breasts. The kiss deepened.
 
A light whimper escaped Erins throat as Pay caressed her body. It felt like electricity was coursing through her, her skin tingled anywhere he touched. Her own hands were moving over Pat's body, playing with his flat nipples, his hard abs. She could feel his need pressed against her own and moaned softly into his mouth.
 
As Pat caressed her back, her Yankees t-shirt slid up slightly. His hand moved to the silky skin of her lower back. Pat's fingertips moved over her warm skin as their kiss lingered.

Suddenly Erin's cell phone began to ring. Neither of them paid any attention to it. About two minutes after Erin's phone stopped ringing Pat's phone began to ring. Erin broke th ekiss and looked at her phone... she had a missed call from Raymond.
 
Erin groaned softly as their kiss was interrupted. When she saw who the missed call was from she flopped her head back against the sofa and growled in frustration. She shot a place at Pat, her eyes showing how sorry she was.

Without a word she picked her phone up and dialed, putting it on speaker phone.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?" Came Raymonds immediate response.

In a calm voice Erin responded."Raymond..I'm a big girl. Let me assure you that I'm perfectly fine".
 
"Raymond, do you think that little of me that you think I would disrespect you by doing something inappropriate with your sister. I took her out to get a nice, quiet meal, and then she dropped me off at my place. You need to relax and show your sister a little respect, and show me that you trust me."

Pat was pissed. It was one thing to be protective, but another thing to be overprotective. "She will be leaving here in a minute and will be at your house soon. Just relax."
 
Erin flipped her phone shut then without another word. Shaking head she leaned over and buried her face in the crook of his neck, sighing deeply. She inhaled his scent slowly, finding comfort in his intoxicating smell.

"I'm sorry he's such a jerk. You've been nothing but a gentleman" she murmured, her words muffled as she spoke.
 
"Erin, you have nothing to apologize for. You need to know that I am extremely attracted to you, and I will never do anything to hurt you in any way."

He turned her head and kissed her lips. The kiss was deep and intense and it was powerful. The kiss was meant to let Erin know how much he liked her

"I have known you for 24 hours, and all I know is I want to spend as much time as possible with you. We need to find a way to work this all out. That is, if you want to."
 
Erin returned the kiss passionately, her heart tripping in her chest at his words. After the Kk.g kiss Erin sat back and sighed.

"Of course I want to, Pat. There's nothing I want more- and we WILL make it, I know that" she said firmly. Then she kissed him again. After a few more moments of passionate kissing she sat back.

"I guess I need to go before Raymond grabs his bat and comes looking for me" she muttered, sarcasm dripping from her voice."will you call me tomorrow?" She asked hesitantly.
 
"No, I can't call you, " he said sarcastically. "Of course I will call you. Just let me know what your class schedule is like. I will call you before I head to the park."

He lifted Erin off his lap and stood up. He took her in his arms... kissed her, and then took her hand and led her to the door. He walked her to the car and opened the door for her. He kissed her, and mischievously let his hand brush her firm breast. "Call me when you get to Raymond's... just to let me know you made it safe. Goodnight beautiful." Then he closed her door and watched her drive off.
 
Erin laughed at Pat's sarcastic remark. Slowly they walked to her car where he kissed her and even allowed his hand to brush breast. Erin moaned softly."My lord that's not fair" she whispered. Then she climbed in her truck and drove off.

Her mind was whirling with thoughts. One full of happiness about Pat, annoyance that she had to back to college, and pure anger at Raymond.

It didnt take Erin long to get back to Raymond's. She climbed out of her truck and headed inside. Raymond was sitting on the couch with a scowl on his face.

"Nice of you to come home" he said sarcastically.

Erin stopped dead in her tracks to face him. Her eyes were burning with anger. She took a step towards Raymond.

"Raymond, look. Pat has been NOTHING but a perfect gentleman to me. He has been incredibly sweet and polite and I really like him. I mean REALLY like him" she took a deep breath and shook her head."Either begin to understand that or don't, Ray, but I'm gonna keep on seeing him".

With that Erin turned towards the bedroom where she slept. Once in there she picked her.phone up and dialed Pat's number.
 
Pat went back into his condo and locked up fo the night. It had been a great night with Erin, that had the potential to have been even better. What was he going to do about this? He wanted to see Ein, but there were so many factors that were going against that..... Raymond, Erin away at college.... the fac that they had known each other for just over 24 hours and before she would get to come back from college they would be going on a roadtrip. It was not going to be easy.

As he undressed and got ready for bed his phone rang. He looked at the caller id and saw that it was Erin. He answered, "I am glad to see you made it there safely."
 
Erins bad mood evaporated when she heard Pat's voice. She smiled and replied "Ah but the most difficult part was navigating my way past Raymond" she said with a chuckle."I'm pretty sure I left him speechless in the living room".

Erin flopped down on her bed and sighed.

"I had an awesome tonight, Pat"she said quietly, her voice tender and soft.
 
"Erin, I really enjoyed my time with you tonight. I wish we had more time to spend together. It would have been an even better night."

While talking with Erin on the phone Pat finished undressing and laid down on his bed. He enjoyed hearing her tender voice. He started to think about how long he would have to wait to see her again.
 
Erin smiled at Pat's words. She was also getting undressed. Soon she had stripped down to her panties and bra. She spread out on her bed as well.

"Me too Pat" she replied."I wish it wouldnt so long before I see you again". Her voice was filled with longing as she spoke.
 
"When we get back from the road trip we have a day off. If you are able to get away from classes for a little while maybe we can spend some time together."

Patrick was thinking that if her brother thought she wa still at school that they could spend some time uninterrupted.... maybe even some quality time.
 
Erin smiled at his words."I will figure something out. Anytime that I can, I want to see you, Pat" she said."No matter what ANYBODY has to say about it. And of course I will be watching all of the games. I even have the app on my phone to watch them when I'm in class" she said laughing."How's that for being a good student?"
 
"You must be a great student. You better make sure that you get good grades. If you don't I am going to be mad, and you know Raymond will be mad too."

The Yanks left on a six game road trip, that took them to Boston and then to Minnesota. Patrick had a decent road trip, nothing spectacular. He was starting to press because he expected much better of himself. He was not in a good mood on the flight back to JFK. Some of the guys started harassing him asking him if he was still going to try to see Raymond's sister. Pat didn't respond at all. Raymond said, "He isn't going to see her."

Patrick sat quietly throughout the entire flight. When they landed, he went right to the bus, sat down for the ride to the park. When they got to the park, he went right to his car and drove to the condo. His biggest concern was whether or not he was going to stay with the big club. The regular shortstop was scheduled to come back from the DL in 2 weeks and Pat hadn't exactly been setting the world on fire. When he got to his condo, he walked int his bedroom, undressed and collapsed into bed
 
Erins days were uneventful. She went to class, did homework and listened to the games. By the time the Yankees were back in town, Erin was dying to see Pat. She had talked to him a few times but not enough to satisfy her.

Raymond called her that evening. They talked about the games."Has the rookie called you?" Raymond asked and Erin said no."Well he lit out of the stadium like his tail was on fire. Must have had a hot date".

Erins heart sputtered in her chest."He's probably just... busy" Erin muttered.

"Whatever" was Raymonds reply, thenthey hung up.

Erin walked back into her apartment then. She wasn't sure what to think. She had expected Pat to call but had figured he was busy. Now she wondered why he hadn't. Sighing, she sat down and opened a text.book.
 
Pat had just completed his first road trip in th emajor leagues and wasn't sure what to think. Flying on road trips beat the hell out of the long bus rides they had to take in the minors. He had not played up to his own expectations. He was stressed...... about the prospect of staying in the bigs, and about what would happen between him and Erin.

He decided to pick up the phone and make a call. When the other party answered the phone he said, "Hey Erin."
 
About twenty minutes after she had sat down, her phone rang. Her phone screen read: INCOMING CALL FROM: PAT. Erins heart began to race.

"Hello?" she answered, hesitantly.

"Oh, uh hey Pat. I was thinking you weren't gonna call". She had to get it out in the open how she was feeling. Unsure. Unconfident. Scared, if she was to be honest. Raymond had put ideas in her head even though she had resisted as much as she could... the ideas were planted there. She knew Pat was feeling unsure about his baseball career (even after Erins repeated assurances) but she didn't know how he felt about her, not truly.
 
"Why did you think that? I told you when we talked the last time that I would call you when I got home." Pat was unsure of where things with Erin were going to go, but he knew what direction he wanted them to go. He wanted to pick-up the pace. He had decided on the road trip that he was going to see Erin, and he didn't care what her brother thought.

"So, we have the day off tomorrow. What time do you finish classes?"
 
Erin sighed."I dunno. Im sorry Pat. Raymond is just really getting to me. How was the trip?" Then Pat asked when she was done classes the next day."I only have one class, from 10-1115..." sje responded."I want to see you so bad, Pat".
 
"I'll tell you what. How about I pick you up after your class and we will do anything you want to do? The day is yours to decide what we will do. All you have to do is tell me where to meet you and I will be there."
 
Back
Top