The squirrel is loose...

MS_M_Squirrel said:
Good evening TG! Hope you had a good day... :) ...


Many days have flown right by while at training... I'm very much smiling and bouncing in my seat while I catch up on all the Squirrel Family Rompings... :)

I see that you both have been very busy little squirrels.... Good job!!!!!! Big smiles and many thank you's for both showing your wonderful squirrel selves! :cattail: :heart:
 
meat_squirrel said:
*laugh* Absolutely! The more the better! *blush* I'm honored you'd dig us enough to share. Hmm...should I spruce the place up? *dusting off the tables and chairs...picking up the empty liquer bottles...rolling up the baby oil soaked Twister mat.*

See you around sexy! *lustful pat*

Damn... they have baby oil soaked Twister mats? Why was I not aware of this? Since when did this come out? Hmmm, I bet if you have the baby oil soaked Twister mat you must have the Slip and Slide, do you not?


meat_squirrel said:
It was fine until I got rear ended on the way home *grumble* No injuries and the car is still driveable, but dang it all now I have to deal with insurance companies and Police reports. The funny thing is it didn't even tick me off...not even a little. I was just like oh well, I guess we'll just have to pull off here and take care of everything. Heck the whole thing from accident to Police report to driving off only took 30 minutes. Sheesh.

Other than that? I came home and found some wonderful notes from you folks...ate pizza and am now sipping a bourbon trying to decide what pics to post next. Heh. So I's allllll goood.


Goodness poor, poor squirrel... many kisses your way. Did you at least bite the Policeman or the driver? Hmmm, maybe you should bite someone at the insurance company? :)

meat_squirrel said:
Next few. Hope you all enjoy!

1. Legs...wait a minute...those aren't MS's
2. Man this feels good!
3. ...matter of fact it feels so good let's see it again.
4. Attempting to hold the squirrel at bay...he gets so excited.
5. ...yep...still feels really good!


Yummy, Yummy, Yummy... I've got love in my tummy. Hmmm, well actually she had it in her hand! :) Oh my how wonderful... and also... very nice peek of the legs Ms. Squirrel. Well done!
 
meat_squirrel said:
Kinky? Maybe I was a tad too hasty in putting away the rubber pants and velcro sheets with matching handcuffs then...dammit!

*considering a lovely night with DD in the land O' kinkey* I think we can work something out. Oooooh yeah.


Hehehehee, you could always borrorw my handcuffs and ankle cuffs... okay, so there is a matching collar and lead too. Hmmm, the only thing is... they fit my wrists and ankles, but would they fit a squirrel? If not... I have some alternative ideas that could work. You know what they say... Improvise, Overcome and Adapt to any given situation!


meat_squirrel said:
Next group...hope everyone is enjoying these:

1. Nuts to nose
2. A blushing squirrel
3. Two hands always better than one
4. Okay, sometimes one hand is pretty cool...Purrr
5. ...sill purring and appreciating


Oh my... all smiles here! :) Didn't know squirrels purred... See you learn something new everyday. Maybe I should go pet a squirrel and see what happens!


meat_squirrel said:
Oh, she knows what the squirrel likes and she's not afraid to apply that knowledge. Heh. You don't really want to have an angry squirrel on your hands...er...in your hands... Things can get ugly. Matter of fact the only way to really calm him down is to pop his head somewhere warm and wet. That does the trick every time. *wink*

Hmmm, I think I can think of some other way in which I might calm an angry squirrel. Of course now I'm pondering up a storm ... all good I assure you!


meat_squirrel said:
A few more of squirrel love:

1. A lick of the squirrel's chin brings good luck
2. More help for handling the squirrel
3. Love it when she cups my balls....
4. When MsMS gets going the tugging becomes more sincere
5. Two hands are better than one


I have a feeling two hands and warm wonderfully wet and welcoming mouth would be even better than just two hands... ;)
 
MS_M_Squirrel said:
Freckles --- hmmmm....they are scattered about ---- everywhere! ;)


Hmmm a speckled squirrel... such a rare beauty! Don't see many freckled squirrels about! :) :cattail:


meat_squirrel said:
These are a few of my favorite things!

1. Lift *FLASH!* mmmm....
2. I love suckling through a shirt...
3. For some reason when I see this I think: Ready, Aim, FIRE!
4. Oh heavens yes!
5. Now THAT's what I'm talking about


Oh my... you squirrels have been very busy little squirrels. Lucky for us the squirrels are playfully romping through the woods! Many thank you's for sharing your rompings. :)


meat_squirrel said:
The force...young padewan...will only tell you what you want to hear...but if you listen closely, you can hear what you need to hear. That is the power of the force. "The future...difficult it is to see." "Double coupons on Thrusday." "Don't run with scissors."

These are the lessons of the force!

Damn... I thought double coupon day was Tuesday... no wonder... now it all makes sense. Knew about the "Don't run with scissors," but can one run with a letter opener? :rolleyes:


meat_squirrel said:
These are out of order...sorry... *grin*

1. Shaft
2. And orange bit and squirrel
3. Squirrel within...
4. MsMS, the squirrel and a sea of orange
5. Now this...THIS...I like


Hmmm... orange, such a sunshiny color! :) Just be careful that you don't wear those while romping out in the woods, for I hear that some animals in the forest aren't fond of orange. We don't want Mr. Squirrel being chased in the woods... well, at least not by angry animals...chased by hungry friendly female animals. :cattail:
 
Get gets what she wants and that's the way I like it!!!

Mign said:
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm nice very nice pics hun the squirral looks godo today and MS MS def. knows what she wants.. :catroar:

Heh! She does know what she wants...especially if she's had a little wine. Heh. *Makes note to buy more wine*

Mign said:
MMMMMM glad he appreciates it all... :catroar:

He loves every bit of attention MsMS gives him. After 15 years and still loving her touch as if it was the first date.
 
New friends rock!

Salacious said:
Well that story definitely needed some sex added into it to keep the interest of all us pervs. You know maybe you need to work on sensualizing some of those inamimate objects too!

The orange set is inviting!

Sensualizing? Hmm.... *scribbling note to self* ...absolutely. Happly little dirty inanimate objects...yeeeeeesssss.

More orange is on the way. I'll post the last 5 messing around set tonight once I get caught up. Heh.

So glad you dropped in from the cloud of lurkers. Thanks for the note sexy!
 
Wine + skirt = Woot!

ran57gr said:
I so hope she will! A little upskirt glimpse perhaps? Or a contour under a semi transparent nightie? ;)
Ahh.....I like both of those a LOT. *checking wine rack* Hmm...we should be juuuuuust fine. Heh.
 
Private time

DevineDD said:
Wanted to say *Good Morning* :kiss:

Damn, I wish I could get to Lit from work long enough to say thanks sweetness!

DevineDD said:
Well...The Kids (3 of them ) and I leave him at home quite often, I am the one who "Never" gets alone time...at all. I wish that was the problem. I have tried to get him to Vacation alone, he just won't have it. We are going on a day trip...just him and I on the 23rd, our 17 yr anniv is the 30th of this month, so we are going to try and spend some well needed time alone, hope that works.

Thank you for all of your concern, your too sweet. Take care, u and MS_M_Squirrel.

Thanks again 4 always making me laugh!

I think you are heading down the right road by taking time off together. That might just do the trick. It could, at the very least, re-kindle a little of the lost romance due to the kids being around.

With ours we finally figured out the "private time" closed door trick. But the first time she came and knocked on our door...
soo we had to add the no knocking rule...then she sat and played outside our door with the dogs (but didn't knock)...
soo we had to add the don't play outside the door caveat then she'd sit in her room and play and call for us...
soo we added the play quietly rule...
Finally, we got the time we were looking for...
Heh, I can't even imagine 3 kids. I'd probably appear at the door brandishing a weapon of some sort with a "get away from here or die" look in my eye.

I hope you get things worked out...and of course I'm concerend. We all have a responsibility to look after each other. It's what a community does for it's members.

Thanks for the note sugar! *smooch* Hope to see you around!
 
Plethora...I'm soooooo happy!

My dear TG...I can't begin to thank you for responding to everything you missed while you were gone. I mean, really, wow...that was incredibly sweet! You were missed bunches and I'm glad you're back safe and sound. Yes I worry needlessly. Okay, let me see if I can do this in one post....

ThatGirl66 said:
Goodness, muzzling a feral squirrel... never knew it was so damn diffucult. Lucky for you I have small but very strong and talented hands. I definitely could master the tiny little buckles. Where there's a will there's a way! As for the panties full of acorns... how bout I stop over on Friday to have a little "Acorn Feast Night?" I feel I have missed so much since I have been gone... time now to start catching up! Kisses to my favorite Squirrel... please pass some kisses on to Ms. Squirrel too! :)

I love that your hands could work the little buckles, but really I was hoping you could do it with your tongue. You know...like the folks that can tie cherry stems with their mouths. *images float by*

ThatGirl66 said:
Damn... they have baby oil soaked Twister mats? Why was I not aware of this? Since when did this come out? Hmmm, I bet if you have the baby oil soaked Twister mat you must have the Slip and Slide, do you not?

Baby oil Slip n' Slide? *making anxious note* Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!!

ThatGirl66 said:
Goodness poor, poor squirrel... many kisses your way. Did you at least bite the Policeman or the driver? Hmmm, maybe you should bite someone at the insurance company? :)

I didn't bite anyone, but I did go home and find the "For Sale" sign stolen from our front yard, and then promply spilled a glass of Bourbon and Coke in my lap on accident...unsipped AND my last can. Sheesh. Friday the 13th sucketh.

ThatGirl66 said:
Yummy, Yummy, Yummy... I've got love in my tummy. Hmmm, well actually she had it in her hand! :) Oh my how wonderful... and also... very nice peek of the legs Ms. Squirrel. Well done!

The squirrel would like to think he's tastey like a lollipop, but then again if you put his brain in thimble it would rattle around like a pea in a boxcar so squirrel thinking is often suspect.

ThatGirl66 said:
Hehehehee, you could always borrorw my handcuffs and ankle cuffs... okay, so there is a matching collar and lead too. Hmmm, the only thing is... they fit my wrists and ankles, but would they fit a squirrel? If not... I have some alternative ideas that could work. You know what they say... Improvise, Overcome and Adapt to any given situation!

I'm sure we could improvise something...as long as it falls short of duct tape and staples.

ThatGirl66 said:
Oh my... all smiles here! :) Didn't know squirrels purred... See you learn something new everyday. Maybe I should go pet a squirrel and see what happens!

Oh, hun, you don't need a pet squirrel...you just need to pet the squirrel. Yes...yes...yeeeeeessssssss....

ThatGirl66 said:
Hmmm, I think I can think of some other way in which I might calm an angry squirrel. Of course now I'm pondering up a storm ... all good I assure you!

The squirrel is, of course, very interested in those ponderings...*sitting patiently and flicking his tail thoughtfully*

ThatGirl66 said:
I have a feeling two hands and warm wonderfully wet and welcoming mouth would be even better than just two hands... ;)

Oh...god....yes....

ThatGirl66 said:
Oh my... you squirrels have been very busy little squirrels. Lucky for us the squirrels are playfully romping through the woods! Many thank you's for sharing your rompings. :)

Happy to share with everyone...wonderfully fun and arousing. However, like juggling chainsaws...it's easy to start...but stopping? That's the skill.

ThatGirl66 said:
Damn... I thought double coupon day was Tuesday... no wonder... now it all makes sense. Knew about the "Don't run with scissors," but can one run with a letter opener?

You can run with a letter opener...but only as long as you run toward the squirrel and away from the light!

ThatGirl66 said:
Hmmm... orange, such a sunshiny color! :) Just be careful that you don't wear those while romping out in the woods, for I hear that some animals in the forest aren't fond of orange. We don't want Mr. Squirrel being chased in the woods... well, at least not by angry animals...chased by hungry friendly female animals.

Hmm...I was hoping to a) not get shot, b) run in to a lovely female huntress that was out to bag all the studly hunters she found.

=====

Thanks again for the amazing notes! You are just wonderful!!!!!
 
And we come to the end of our "messing" series (Set #5) I hope it was worth all the wait...heh.

1. One last tug?
2. A nice place for the squirrel to rest...oh Yeah!
3. ...okay one more for old times sake!
4. I see this and I think, "Get over her and kiss my damn tit!" Heh. It looks like it would hurt, but really...treat me rough baby. I love it!!!!

And then?

5. What else would you end with?
 
Perfect

Yeah, I so cannot stop looking at the second picture. Never has anything made my oral fixation come out stronger. Thank goodness for the piercings to play with or else boyfriend would come home to find no ice in the freezer and a plethora of chewed up pens.
 
meat_squirrel said:
Sensualizing? Hmm.... *scribbling note to self* ...absolutely. Happly little dirty inanimate objects...yeeeeeesssss.

More orange is on the way. I'll post the last 5 messing around set tonight once I get caught up. Heh.

So glad you dropped in from the cloud of lurkers. Thanks for the note sexy!


I look forward to seeing how that squirrel_meat mind works.

My version of orange for you.

I certianly enjoyed the messing around pix! :cattail:
 
meat_squirrel said:
And we come to the end of our "messing" series (Set #5) I hope it was worth all the wait...heh.

1. One last tug?
2. A nice place for the squirrel to rest...oh Yeah!
3. ...okay one more for old times sake!
4. I see this and I think, "Get over her and kiss my damn tit!" Heh. It looks like it would hurt, but really...treat me rough baby. I love it!!!!

And then?

5. What else would you end with?


More sexy pictures from you two! Love the way you give the little mini index to each set. It's ok to say little and mini in the same sentence that I'm referring to your cock, isn't it? ;) As long as I'm not directly referring to the cock. Right?

Excellent ending to a really cool series of pictures, Sweetie and MS Sweetie.
 
hmmmm

Seems i have been out of the ol loop for a while....i just wanted to poat this pic of MS Squirel, before he met the MRS :p ....his nuts were much heavier then....keep up the awesome job you guys are super duper sexy in my book....i want to see more of the MRS MS full body..etc when she works up the courage!!!! :kiss: :kiss: to you both
 
ok diggin in the vaults now and found a real old one of squirrel in his frat days
 
All in favor of oral fixations raise your squirrel....

kittenartist said:
Yeah, I so cannot stop looking at the second picture. Never has anything made my oral fixation come out stronger. Thank goodness for the piercings to play with or else boyfriend would come home to find no ice in the freezer and a plethora of chewed up pens.

...and who ever said oral fixations are bad needs to be spanked mightily and stuck in a corner. I'm glad you liked the picture. I'm hoping our next set can focus a little more on that part of play, but one never knows. Somtimes things get out of control...cameras appear and the next thing you know you have 88 pictures of a squirrel with hands madly groping at him.
 
By the nuts of the squirrel I swear....

Salacious said:
I look forward to seeing how that squirrel_meat mind works.

My version of orange for you.

I certianly enjoyed the messing around pix! :cattail:

Ah, dear Sal, you may be disappointed in the mind of a squirrel. It works a lot like..."Where's my nuts?" "Here's my nuts." "See my nuts." "Must hide my nuts." *flipping tail* "Where's my nuts?" "Here's my nuts." "See my nuts." "Must hide my nuts." *flipping tail*...repeat....

Love your juicy orange Sal! So sweet and tastey...can I have a lick? Two perhaps? Maybe you should relax for this...this could take a while....
 
Itsy bitsy teeny weenie....

enjoyingitall said:
More sexy pictures from you two! Love the way you give the little mini index to each set. It's ok to say little and mini in the same sentence that I'm referring to your cock, isn't it? ;) As long as I'm not directly referring to the cock. Right?

Excellent ending to a really cool series of pictures, Sweetie and MS Sweetie.

It's absolutely okay to mention little and mini in the same sentence as a nice cock reference. Especially if you say something about getting a little cock in a mini van (or Cooper or bus)...or some such.

Thanks for the nice notes EIA! You're wonderful...*rushing off after the squirrel who's taken a liking to your thread*
 
"Hand me my spork...I got some work to do." -- MsMS

jenniwren said:
Seems i have been out of the ol loop for a while....i just wanted to poat this pic of MS Squirel, before he met the MRS :p ....his nuts were much heavier then....keep up the awesome job you guys are super duper sexy in my book....i want to see more of the MRS MS full body..etc when she works up the courage!!!! :kiss: :kiss: to you both

Jenni!!!! I told you to never show anyone that pic and you promised! Sheesh, now I'm all embarrased n' stuff. Oh, and I have some explaining to do for MsMS...I'm dearly afraid she may attempt to draw out my nuts to match those halcyion days prior to our meeting. If you hear a muffled scream you'll know...it worked.
 
Hand me my Luckies...it's gonna be a long night....

jenniwren said:
ok diggin in the vaults now and found a real old one of squirrel in his frat days

Oh man...now that's embarrasing...I don't even smoke Lucky Strike any more. *laugh*

LSMFT

(Lucky Strike Means Fine Tobacco or Loose Straps Mean Floppy Tits)
 
holy hannah

dude i thought you told her "everything" about you????? did u happen to mention the stint you did in rehab??? remember for your addiction to "Jimmy crack corn" :p
 
Is that your cousin over there?

jenniwren said:
dude i thought you told her "everything" about you????? did u happen to mention the stint you did in rehab??? remember for your addiction to "Jimmy crack corn" :p

*LMAO* Um...*looking very nervous and agitated*... that wasn't me...that was my cousin. Yeah, my cousin...he looks a lot like me....
 
meat_squirrel said:
Damn, I wish I could get to Lit from work long enough to say thanks sweetness!



I think you are heading down the right road by taking time off together. That might just do the trick. It could, at the very least, re-kindle a little of the lost romance due to the kids being around.

With ours we finally figured out the "private time" closed door trick. But the first time she came and knocked on our door...
soo we had to add the no knocking rule...then she sat and played outside our door with the dogs (but didn't knock)...
soo we had to add the don't play outside the door caveat then she'd sit in her room and play and call for us...
soo we added the play quietly rule...
Finally, we got the time we were looking for...
Heh, I can't even imagine 3 kids. I'd probably appear at the door brandishing a weapon of some sort with a "get away from here or die" look in my eye.

I hope you get things worked out...and of course I'm concerend. We all have a responsibility to look after each other. It's what a community does for it's members.

Thanks for the note sugar! *smooch* Hope to see you around!

hahaha....My kids don't bother us anymore, they are now old enough to understand, well...not the whole thing.

Well...being High School sweethearts and still being together after all these yrs, it's quite an accomplishment in it's self. We just need to get over our sexual hump *oops* or lack there of :(

Take care Squirrel Family
 
meat_squirrel said:
...and who ever said oral fixations are bad needs to be spanked mightily and stuck in a corner. I'm glad you liked the picture. I'm hoping our next set can focus a little more on that part of play, but one never knows. Somtimes things get out of control...cameras appear and the next thing you know you have 88 pictures of a squirrel with hands madly groping at him.

I do not believe anyone ever said they were bad... just hazardous to small objects. I'm always putting random stuff in my mouth.
Will power, that shall help avoid millions of hands on squirrel pictures... Not that they sounds bad at all. And I know, will power is tricky - you can borrow some of mine. My will power astounds.
 
Someone pinch me I must be dreaming...

DevineDD said:
hahaha....My kids don't bother us anymore, they are now old enough to understand, well...not the whole thing.

Well...being High School sweethearts and still being together after all these yrs, it's quite an accomplishment in it's self. We just need to get over our sexual hump *oops* or lack there of :(

Take care Squirrel Family

High school sweethearts? That's wonderful! I love to hear about relationships that have bourn the trials of time...especially ones that started so young. We were just out of High School when we met...the product of a blind date no less...that was 17 years ago. I can't say it's been easy, but it's another 17 I'd do all over again given the opportunity.

And that sexual "hump" you describe? It happens in all long term relationships. Fortunately for us we've found Lit and...well...you can clearly see where THAT's going....*broad grin*
 
Back
Top