The squirrel is loose...

meat squirrel said:
The twister game is entirely yours. Take it with our blessing. You see...after the right foot blue incident we're really not going to get much use out of it. Of course the cat was none too thrilled either *shudder*. If only I'd firmly planted that right hand red everything would have gone just splendidly. But no...I don't have a "wicked" right hand red. Nope. Mine is weak and hence...trouble in the land of Twister.

Sigh. *shakes head sadly* Newb! Never ever ever attempt a Right Hand Red without an expert (such as myself) nearby to talk you throught it. I am frankly surprised the Ms. let you attempt such a thing. Obviously she must have stepped out of the room and in typical male fashion you thought you could forge ahead unhelped! I really should confiscate your twister matt after all...might be safer for you young one.

~Az

(and before you even think it....you are NOT ready for Left Foot Blue...the force is not that strong in you!)
 
Azurre said:
Sigh. *shakes head sadly* Newb! Never ever ever attempt a Right Hand Red without an expert (such as myself) nearby to talk you throught it. I am frankly surprised the Ms. let you attempt such a thing. Obviously she must have stepped out of the room and in typical male fashion you thought you could forge ahead unhelped! I really should confiscate your twister matt after all...might be safer for you young one.

~Az

(and before you even think it....you are NOT ready for Left Foot Blue...the force is not that strong in you!)

Yup, that's EXACTLY what happened... He got a bit cocky, decided to forge ahead unhelped, and that right hand never made it to the red. Next time, I'm sure he won't do it alone, but work with me to put his hands and feet (among other things) in the right positions! :rolleyes:
 
Must...not...giggle....

Azurre said:
Sigh. *shakes head sadly* Newb! Never ever ever attempt a Right Hand Red without an expert (such as myself) nearby to talk you throught it. I am frankly surprised the Ms. let you attempt such a thing. Obviously she must have stepped out of the room and in typical male fashion you thought you could forge ahead unhelped! I really should confiscate your twister matt after all...might be safer for you young one.

~Az

(and before you even think it....you are NOT ready for Left Foot Blue...the force is not that strong in you!)

I...I just...but with the...it was sooooo simple...easy even...I guess...I guess I just got cocky. I'm so sorry. *looking for the cat* Yeah...not sure how to explain this one to the vet.

Okay, so I have this visual of you laying naked on the floor talking me through a tricky Twister move blended with a scene from "Rocky" or the "Karate Kid". I had to step away and catch my breath from laughing so hard. These images were not meant for human (or squirrel) consumption.

Then, THEN you invoked the holliest of trilogies and that just killed me. My tear streaked face and sore stomach from laughing can't do justice to the image of Obi Wan instructing young Anakin in the intracacies of Left Foot Blue on a baby oil soaked Twister mat. Jeeze...I think my heart stopped.

Dearest, sweetest Azurre, you give the little geek inside me the most generous of giggles...and dammit. I don't giggle. Well, maybe when MsMS touches me just right. But other than that...never. Well almost never. *wink*
 
meat_squirrel said:
I...I just...but with the...it was sooooo simple...easy even...I guess...I guess I just got cocky. I'm so sorry. *looking for the cat* Yeah...not sure how to explain this one to the vet.

Okay, so I have this visual of you laying naked on the floor talking me through a tricky Twister move blended with a scene from "Rocky" or the "Karate Kid". I had to step away and catch my breath from laughing so hard. These images were not meant for human (or squirrel) consumption.

Then, THEN you invoked the holliest of trilogies and that just killed me. My tear streaked face and sore stomach from laughing can't do justice to the image of Obi Wan instructing young Anakin in the intracacies of Left Foot Blue on a baby oil soaked Twister mat. Jeeze...I think my heart stopped.

Dearest, sweetest Azurre, you give the little geek inside me the most generous of giggles...and dammit. I don't giggle. Well, maybe when MsMS touches me just right. But other than that...never. Well almost never. *wink*
hello there m_s.. and to ms m_s
i am glad to see that the squirrel got some playtime with the twister game. But you must listen to the force.
and giggles.. it is good to hear giggles
 
Talk about a nice thread. You have one here babe!!! :kiss: Nice.....VERY nice​
 
meat_squirrel said:
Oh my! I think I've just made a mess.... *casting a glance about for assistance* Crackers. I'm gonna have to find a way to deal with this myself I guess. Um, please cover your eyes as I do the towel walk (that's where you try to get to a towel before things slop out all over the place).

Sheesh, woman. You know how to touch a guy right where he needs it don't you? Wow.


<soft popping sound> the towel can wait, I'm not done yet <soft sucking-back-in sound>
 
I'd sooner kiss a Wookie!

sunbunny3 said:
hello there m_s.. and to ms m_s
i am glad to see that the squirrel got some playtime with the twister game. But you must listen to the force.
and giggles.. it is good to hear giggles

You know...I try to listen to the force. I try. But it keeps saying things like: "You may already be a winner!", "Do you have that, 'Not so fresh' feeling?'" and my favorite "All lines are busy, please call back later." So I guess my affinity with the force is somewhere between a Droidika and a Womp Rat. (...um...if you get those references then you are visiting the right thread. *wink*)

Oh, and know that Jedi do not giggle.
 
*clapping" Pretty pretty...yay!

playfullj said:
Talk about a nice thread. You have one here babe!!! :kiss: Nice.....VERY nice​

Nice thread? Now are we discussing thread in the technical sense or in the metaphorical sense?

Meh...either way thanks for dropping by and visiting! Always happy to see a pretty pretty like yourself here in our little world!
 
Knees all bendy...in that good way...!

ran57gr said:
<soft popping sound> the towel can wait, I'm not done yet <soft sucking-back-in sound>

*LMAO* Why lookie there! I seem to have developed the inability to control my mu...
my muuuu....
my muu...uuh...uscles.

Yowsers!
 
*whistling quietly*

These are a few of my favorite things!

1. Lift *FLASH!* mmmm....
2. I love suckling through a shirt...
3. For some reason when I see this I think: Ready, Aim, FIRE!
4. Oh heavens yes!
5. Now THAT's what I'm talking about
 
meat_squirrel said:
You know...I try to listen to the force. I try. But it keeps saying things like: "You may already be a winner!", "Do you have that, 'Not so fresh' feeling?'" and my favorite "All lines are busy, please call back later." So I guess my affinity with the force is somewhere between a Droidika and a Womp Rat. (...um...if you get those references then you are visiting the right thread. *wink*)

Oh, and know that Jedi do not giggle.
the force keeps telling me that i love my job.. and i have managed to avoid the darkside for the last 6 years i have been there..
 
Force?

sunbunny3 said:
the force keeps telling me that i love my job.. and i have managed to avoid the darkside for the last 6 years i have been there..

The force...young padewan...will only tell you what you want to hear...but if you listen closely, you can hear what you need to hear. That is the power of the force. "The future...difficult it is to see." "Double coupons on Thrusday." "Don't run with scissors."

These are the lessons of the force!
 
Then of course there are these...

These are out of order...sorry... *grin*

1. Shaft
2. And orange bit and squirrel
3. Squirrel within...
4. MsMS, the squirrel and a sea of orange
5. Now this...THIS...I like
 
Last edited:
meat_squirrel said:
These are out of order...sorry... *grin*

1. Shaft
2. And orange bit and squirrel
3. Squirrel within...
4. MsMS, the squirrel and a sea of orange
5. Now this...THIS...I like
Looks like the squirrel really loved escaping from those orange things..lol. I am not sure that squirrels like orange...
 
Afeared...

As it turns out both the Sciurus carlinesis and the Tamiasciurus hudsonicus are both greatly afeared of orange. Who knew? I suspect the whole family of Rodentia has the same affliction...Meat_Chipmunk included.
 
meat_squirrel said:
As it turns out both the Sciurus carlinesis and the Tamiasciurus hudsonicus are both greatly afeared of orange. Who knew? I suspect the whole family of Rodentia has the same affliction...Meat_Chipmunk included.
it is a good thing that you and ms m_s lured him out.. now throw those orange things away before you seriously damage the squirrel's mind..
 
Discipline the Squirrel...save his life...c'mon...everyone!

sunbunny3 said:
it is a good thing that you and ms m_s lured him out.. now throw those orange things away before you seriously damage the squirrel's mind..

Oh, my dear the mind of the squirrel is small and easily rattled. Bright colors and loud noises both eat away at his sanity...yes...I will most likely have to apply corporal punishment to that little guy before the night is over just to save him from a life of absolute insanity.
 
meat_squirrel said:
These are out of order...sorry... *grin*

1. Shaft
2. And orange bit and squirrel
3. Squirrel within...
4. MsMS, the squirrel and a sea of orange
5. Now this...THIS...I like

I do not know why people often dislike orange... Orange is pretty. I love the color orange. Very pleasing.
 
meat_squirrel said:
Oh she's my personal EMT. Any time the squirrel is sluggish and limp it takes but a touch...a brush of skin of hers and he's roused and ready to go. And yes his size changes dramatically...but for some reason there's always a limit. I mean how fair is that? I keep thinking if he builds up a head of steam he should be able to grow as big as he wants. Damn artificial constraints.

Yes, cockzilla shall rise again to terrorize the world!!!


Well that is such a good thing.. I mean it looks like he needs a lot of CPR... and who better to administer that than your very own EMT...

Have to agree .. what is up with limits.. NOW in his case I can understand the need for limits.. If Cockzilla came to my town.. I would try my best to jump on him .. to get him under my control.. but I might be in for the ride of my life ;) .. I mean.. HE IS COCKZILLA ;)
 
Hey Meat hun,

DAMN DAMN DAMN.... very nice pics hun love the squirrel :kiss: :devil: :p :catroar:
 
Wicked naughty Az checking in. Naughty cuz I am at work and should be focusing on finishing this blasted paperwork. Wicked, cuz, well...tis just damn fun to be wicked!

I blame the squirrel. Tis his fault for luring me away from my paperwork. From being a good little girl with responsibilities and turning me into a panting silly headed mass of nerves! Bad squirrel!

*immediately feels bad for chastising the squirrel and offers to kiss him to make up*

~Az
 
First things first

I hope everyone knows how much it means to me to come home after work and find notes from so many delightful and beautiful women! It's touching you take the time to peruse our little thread. I'd like to thank each of you with dinner and a night of astounding sex. However, logistics simply do not permit that so I'll post some pics for you instead and hope that's enough thanks...at least for now!

1. Hmm...someone wants the squirrel to make friends with one of the chipmunk twins...NOW!
2. So much wonderful touching...
3. Cupping feels sooo damn good...sincerely...lovely light touches
4. And now we get a nice kiss from the squirrel
5. Okay...so I really REALLY like it when MsMS tells me what to do then takes a picture of me doing it. Heh.
 
"Stop sitting on my face"

kittenartist said:
I do not know why people often dislike orange... Orange is pretty. I love the color orange. Very pleasing.

Orange is a wonderful color. It's was nearly made extinct by the 70's but it's nice to see it's coming back. A little known fact about orange. It nearly made the big time in the music scene. Unfortunately orange lost out to "Pink" due to the simple fact that nothing actually rhymes with orange.

Yeah, I know that was a dumb story but I think it's funny to anthropomorphize inanimate objects. Just a little quirk of mine. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go talk to a chair.

It's nice to see someone loves orange Kitten. *smooch* Thanks!
 
meat_squirrel said:
Orange is a wonderful color. It's was nearly made extinct by the 70's but it's nice to see it's coming back. A little known fact about orange. It nearly made the big time in the music scene. Unfortunately orange lost out to "Pink" due to the simple fact that nothing actually rhymes with orange.

Reminds me of the M&M commercial...

Lovely new pictures by the way. MsMS looks positively delicious. Love the last picture too. I wanna lick.
 
Back
Top