The squirrel is loose...

Wonderful...sensual...sexy

You have all the fun. Seem's like I can't do anything to get hubby to fulfill my sexual needs *pout*
 
Where hath the innocent women gone?

delpdJune said:
Well that is such a good thing.. I mean it looks like he needs a lot of CPR... and who better to administer that than your very own EMT...

Have to agree .. what is up with limits.. NOW in his case I can understand the need for limits.. If Cockzilla came to my town.. I would try my best to jump on him .. to get him under my control.. but I might be in for the ride of my life ;) .. I mean.. HE IS COCKZILLA ;)

And a fine EMT she is...excellent lips...good control. Just wonderful. *looking about* Hmm...I'm feeling a little...um...feint right about now.

We do have to be careful of Cockzilla. I mean he eats innocent women....*waits for laugh*...*looking around Lit for innocent women...*...okay...how about women in general?
 
Happy happy squirrel likes new friends

Mign said:
Hey Meat hun,

DAMN DAMN DAMN.... very nice pics hun love the squirrel :kiss: :devil: :p :catroar:

*broad grin* The squirrel is indicating he appreciates your kind note by flipping his tail merrily.
 
Last edited:
Friendly squirrel seeking employment

Azurre said:
Wicked naughty Az checking in. Naughty cuz I am at work and should be focusing on finishing this blasted paperwork. Wicked, cuz, well...tis just damn fun to be wicked!

I blame the squirrel. Tis his fault for luring me away from my paperwork. From being a good little girl with responsibilities and turning me into a panting silly headed mass of nerves! Bad squirrel!

*immediately feels bad for chastising the squirrel and offers to kiss him to make up*

~Az

As, I'm uttery without words that you'd risk not completing that paperwork to spend a moment thinking of the squirrel. *heart thumping* You're not wicked...well you are in that delectible and juicy way I love so much, but hey every woman has to have a vice right?

Now the squirrel, on the other hand, is not easily offended, but will greatly accept your kisses without delay. Perhaps if you kiss him enough he'll convince me to do your paperwork for you. I do type fairly quickly and am capable of some fairly decent Excel work should it be required.

Maybe I should mention on my resume that if you hire me you get the squirrel as a bonus?
 
Shared licks are the tops

kittenartist said:
Reminds me of the M&M commercial...

Lovely new pictures by the way. MsMS looks positively delicious. Love the last picture too. I wanna lick.

I'll leave MsMS to attend to said delectibility, but the licking...that is something I'm sure we could arrange...if you don't mind though...licking must be accompanied by sucking and of course the favor must be returned. I'm nothing if not sharing.
 
Hey hon..Love the orange set..Orange just happens to be one of my favorite colors.

Hugs to you and to MS. It's great to see you two having fun with this.
 
Mr.Squirrel at your service!

DevineDD said:
Wonderful...sensual...sexy

You have all the fun. Seem's like I can't do anything to get hubby to fulfill my sexual needs *pout*

Oh DD my dear, you are delightfully sexy! Tell you what, you have your hubby get in touch with me and we'll see if we can change his mind. I'm sure he'll find it in his heart to address said needs and if not I'm sure the squirrel would happily fulfil any requests you might have. Hell, the squirrel would we willing to do just about anything you want. Thanks for the post my dear!

*wandering off to polish the squirrel* We can't have him looking shabby for you now can we? *rubrubrubrubrubrubrub* Uh oh....oh...now I've got a mess to clean up. Damn.
 
Orange...the other color of passion

enjoyingitall said:
Hey hon..Love the orange set..Orange just happens to be one of my favorite colors.

Hugs to you and to MS. It's great to see you two having fun with this.

Awwwe...thanks EIA! There's more orange on their way. I'm using them as a break to keep my thread from falling too far through the floor. However there's not that many of them so it's a temporary fix to say the least.

Oh, we're having a wonderful time building our thread. Now if anyone has requests for us to post we'd appreciate any thoughts. In the vaccumme we'll just have to make it up on the fly.
 
In the middle of cooking dinner just wanted to drop off at your nest for a quick hello. Thank you again squirrel....I'll be back soon to say a bit more than hi...LOL.
Ciao. :)
 
A new friend!!! Woot!

FortPolkAreaFem said:
In the middle of cooking dinner just wanted to drop off at your nest for a quick hello. Thank you again squirrel....I'll be back soon to say a bit more than hi...LOL.
Ciao. :)

Well thanks for dropping by! *squirrel's nose poking in the air sensing food may be in the offing* We look forward to seeing you around!
 
sunbunny3 said:
it is a good thing that you and ms m_s lured him out.. now throw those orange things away before you seriously damage the squirrel's mind..

Oh, I am happy to say, this big squirrel likes orange... It's the SpongeBob ones that he doesn't particularly care for...
 
kittenartist said:
Reminds me of the M&M commercial...

Lovely new pictures by the way. MsMS looks positively delicious. Love the last picture too. I wanna lick.

*blush* delicious? really? *blush even more*
 
meat_squirrel said:
Oh DD my dear, you are delightfully sexy! Tell you what, you have your hubby get in touch with me and we'll see if we can change his mind. I'm sure he'll find it in his heart to address said needs and if not I'm sure the squirrel would happily fulfil any requests you might have. Hell, the squirrel would we willing to do just about anything you want. Thanks for the post my dear!

*wandering off to polish the squirrel* We can't have him looking shabby for you now can we? *rubrubrubrubrubrubrub* Uh oh....oh...now I've got a mess to clean up. Damn.


hahahah *snort* I can clean that mess 4 u.

I have no idea what is going on with hubby, as of late. He says its stress...it could be *shrug* All I know is I have a sexual appetite like a man!!!! Sure wish my g/f was closer.

Your pic's help with the sexual frustration *wink* So...thanks 4 that. BTW, you and the wife look absolutely yummy in all your pic's.
 
delpdJune said:
Well that is such a good thing.. I mean it looks like he needs a lot of CPR... and who better to administer that than your very own EMT...

Have to agree .. what is up with limits.. NOW in his case I can understand the need for limits.. If Cockzilla came to my town.. I would try my best to jump on him .. to get him under my control.. but I might be in for the ride of my life ;) .. I mean.. HE IS COCKZILLA ;)

I love to administer CPR (carnal passionate relations) to MS... All it takes is a little mouth to *er* cock resuscitation. Well, a lot actually -- afterall, I have to be positive that all functions are working properly! :kiss:
 
Stress?

DevineDD said:
hahahah *snort* I can clean that mess 4 u.

I have no idea what is going on with hubby, as of late. He says its stress...it could be *shrug* All I know is I have a sexual appetite like a man!!!! Sure wish my g/f was closer.

Your pic's help with the sexual frustration *wink* So...thanks 4 that. BTW, you and the wife look absolutely yummy in all your pic's.

*Considers handing you a towel* then realizes that's not what you meant. Oooh my.... And an appetite like a man with a g/f no less? Someone pinch me...I think I'm dreaming.

Okay, this is the squirrel's approach to stress.....

I know, for me, if I feel stressed I like to get some private time (ie. alone time). And yes, stress can impact sexual appetite.

If stress is impacting him that way then maybe it's time for him to take a vacation...possibly even alone. Buy him a ticket to someplace he'd like and set him up a hotel. Have it all planned for him. Then just tell him to go away and have fun, but come back prepared to have fun. A LOT of fun. Just a thought but that would just mellow me right out. Of course maybe you could take the vacation and leave him at home alone.

When MsMS leaves me home alone for a few days I stock up with supplies. Then when she leaves I strip naked and spend the entire time she's gone in the buff. Heh. Well, unless I have to get the mail.... But other than that I'm nekkid the entire time. It's wonderful! No pressure, no stress, just do whatever I want, whenever I want...completely alone. When she comes back I'm de-stressed and ready for action (and life). That time apart is wonderful, but it helps us remember why we love being with each other.

Okay, that's probably way more thoughtful than the forum supports. *grin*

Moving on...nothing to see here...
 
meat_squirrel said:
I hope everyone knows how much it means to me to come home after work and find notes from so many delightful and beautiful women! It's touching you take the time to peruse our little thread. I'd like to thank each of you with dinner and a night of astounding sex. However, logistics simply do not permit that so I'll post some pics for you instead and hope that's enough thanks...at least for now!

1. Hmm...someone wants the squirrel to make friends with one of the chipmunk twins...NOW!
2. So much wonderful touching...
3. Cupping feels sooo damn good...sincerely...lovely light touches
4. And now we get a nice kiss from the squirrel
5. Okay...so I really REALLY like it when MsMS tells me what to do then takes a picture of me doing it. Heh.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm nice very nice pics hun the squirral looks godo today and MS MS def. knows what she wants.. :catroar:
 
meat_squirrel said:
*broad grin* The squirrel is indicating he appreciates your kind note by flipping his tail merrily.


MMMMMM glad he appreciates it all... :catroar:
 
meat_squirrel said:
Orange is a wonderful color. It's was nearly made extinct by the 70's but it's nice to see it's coming back. A little known fact about orange. It nearly made the big time in the music scene. Unfortunately orange lost out to "Pink" due to the simple fact that nothing actually rhymes with orange.

Yeah, I know that was a dumb story but I think it's funny to anthropomorphize inanimate objects. Just a little quirk of mine. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go talk to a chair.

It's nice to see someone loves orange Kitten. *smooch* Thanks!

Well that story definitely needed some sex added into it to keep the interest of all us pervs. You know maybe you need to work on sensualizing some of those inamimate objects too!

The orange set is inviting!
 
meat_squirrel said:
Lip action

Oh my dearest Ran...I love what both sets of lips were doing. There's yet another set that bring no end of pleasure. Perhaps we can convince MsMS to give us a peek?

I so hope she will! A little upskirt glimpse perhaps? Or a contour under a semi transparent nightie? ;)


MS_M_Squirrel said:
lips...:kiss:....mmmm...lips...:kiss:....mmmmmmm --- oops, sorry, got caught up in my own little daydream there.... MS's lips are grand...!

I can so relate to your daydream... ;) :kiss:
 
meat_squirrel said:
*Considers handing you a towel* then realizes that's not what you meant. Oooh my.... And an appetite like a man with a g/f no less? Someone pinch me...I think I'm dreaming.

Okay, this is the squirrel's approach to stress.....

I know, for me, if I feel stressed I like to get some private time (ie. alone time). And yes, stress can impact sexual appetite.

If stress is impacting him that way then maybe it's time for him to take a vacation...possibly even alone. Buy him a ticket to someplace he'd like and set him up a hotel. Have it all planned for him. Then just tell him to go away and have fun, but come back prepared to have fun. A LOT of fun. Just a thought but that would just mellow me right out. Of course maybe you could take the vacation and leave him at home alone.

When MsMS leaves me home alone for a few days I stock up with supplies. Then when she leaves I strip naked and spend the entire time she's gone in the buff. Heh. Well, unless I have to get the mail.... But other than that I'm nekkid the entire time. It's wonderful! No pressure, no stress, just do whatever I want, whenever I want...completely alone. When she comes back I'm de-stressed and ready for action (and life). That time apart is wonderful, but it helps us remember why we love being with each other.

Okay, that's probably way more thoughtful than the forum supports. *grin*

Moving on...nothing to see here...


Well...The Kids (3 of them ) and I leave him at home quite often, I am the one who "Never" gets alone time...at all. I wish that was the problem. I have tried to get him to Vacation alone, he just won't have it. We are going on a day trip...just him and I on the 23rd, our 17 yr anniv is the 30th of this month, so we are going to try and spend some well needed time alone, hope that works.

Thank you for all of your concern, your too sweet. Take care, u and MS_M_Squirrel.

Thanks again 4 always making me laugh!
 
meat_squirrel said:
You know...I've asked a number of folks about "Sister Chirstian" and pretty much everyone agrees...it can be easily denied. My manhood though? I tried denying it once...it bit me on the wrist and refused to co-operate. I eventually had to put a muzzle on it. You have any idea how hard it is to muzzle a feral squirrel? Sheesh...leeeeeeetle tiny buckles.

If you go to your treehouse give me call...I have these panties full of acorns that I'd love to share with you.

Goodness, muzzling a feral squirrel... never knew it was so damn diffucult. Lucky for you I have small but very strong and talented hands. I definitely could master the tiny little buckles. Where there's a will there's a way! As for the panties full of acorns... how bout I stop over on Friday to have a little "Acorn Feast Night?" I feel I have missed so much since I have been gone... time now to start catching up! Kisses to my favorite Squirrel... please pass some kisses on to Ms. Squirrel too! :) :kiss:
 
Back
Top