The Sugar Shack

Status
Not open for further replies.
pleaz_me said:
Lol ... now this IS interesting ... one of you lives on the east coast ... the other on the west coast ... and me in the middle! I'm liking this image :cathappy:
I'm likin that image myself... you all filled up... :devil: :kiss: :kiss:
 
pleaz_me said:
Oh hell ... I want more than your HEAD through the monitor! :rolleyes: :D
It's a place to start. If I coulld get my head through, then, who knows what'll follow...? ;) ;) :kiss:
 
manofsteel52 said:
Hmmm... now which ones would those be...? :rolleyes: :devil:
10 fingers (and thumbs :p )
1 tongue
2 lips
2 arms
2 legs
1 nice hard cock ready to slide into a wet pool of sweet goodness

I don't expect much ;)
 
pleaz_me said:
10 fingers (and thumbs :p )
1 tongue
2 lips
2 arms
2 legs
1 nice hard cock ready to slide into a wet pool of sweet goodness

I don't expect much ;)
:eek:
I'm in trouble!
I only have 8 fingers and two thumbs!
:D
 
And, BTW, the nice hard cock is always at attention
& ready for action!
Maam. :devil:
 
manofsteel52 said:
Yeah, there's always that. Doesn't matter how ready you are 1000 miles away :rolleyes:
Awwwww, come on now ... it's only eight hundred and eighty some miles away :p :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top