Endless_Night
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2013
- Posts
- 18,480
I know!Right?
Not nearly as good, but it holds a certain appeal.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51OMHN7AMOL.jpg
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I know!Right?

Not nearly as good, but it holds a certain appeal.
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51OMHN7AMOL.jpg

I want the steam punk wardrobe. yes.![]()

MEEEEEEE TOOOOOO!
Though, I must say, corsets are remarkably difficult to wiggle on and off. It's a conundrum.

sadly i do not. However, it appears that reprints are available, though not with the particular cover shown here.I want to read this book, do you own a copy?
Copyright year?
Very interesting.
nice to see you AF.
hope you are doing well. Happy long weekend and beginning of summer.![]()

Same to you
I hope you have a beautiful summer and can get out on the water![]()