The Top Shelf....

Status
Not open for further replies.

OK ... since I posted something snarky on your thread mol, let me try to make up for it! ;)

http://25.media.tumblr.com/f0fab031b0b1130120f68d4c75e18603/tumblr_mpsbqkCxgf1qzx74yo1_500.jpg

I like the snarky Tom...

...but if you are going to find me men in boots then don't let me stop you :devil:
 
I agree..there is no point in having a big library :)

Given my travel, often i leave books in airports in hopes someone else will find pleasure in the book i just finished :)

no point??!!:eek::eek::eek:

hmmm...I might have to introduce you to the stern librarian who lurks around here ;)
 
no point??!!:eek::eek::eek:

hmmm...I might have to introduce you to the stern librarian who lurks around here ;)

yes please!

but i think my intention was not stated clear enough :) I like to share my books...so every so often my library gets to a size where i start to "lend" books or simply leave them in random places, in the hops that someone will get the same pleasure out of them as i did :)

but a meeting with the stern librarian is a willing meeting......
 
I like the snarky Tom...

...but if you are going to find me men in boots then don't let me stop you :devil:

Well, only becuz you asked so nicely! ;)


attachment.php


Just pretend he's reading a book so it'll fit the theme of the thread! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top