The Top Shelf....

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes please!

but i think my intention was not stated clear enough :) I like to share my books...so every so often my library gets to a size where i start to "lend" books or simply leave them in random places, in the hops that someone will get the same pleasure out of them as i did :)

but a meeting with the stern librarian is a willing meeting......

she's a task master.... mistress :devil:

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/179225919/0000-4734-4_Pin-Up-Girl-Quiet-Please-Librarian-Posters.jpg


Well, only becuz you asked so nicely! ;)


attachment.php


Just pretend he's reading a book so it'll fit the theme of the thread! :D


Oh hell Mister B, what on earth else is he wearing??! I was laughing. I think you need to stick to books :D
 
*chuckles* there tends to be plenty of cozy nooks in which you can ensconce yourself when the mood hits in your perusal. Make sure you emerge for food and water from time to time
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top