Unbridled_Passion
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2006
- Posts
- 824
Thank you wso, both for your comments, and your advice. Both mean a lot to me
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Unbridled_Passion said:Thank you wso, both for your comments, and your advice. Both mean a lot to me
vampiredust said:I'm taking a different approach with my Sunday review and comments. I will praise when needed and will be more honest in feedback. A lot more honest.

rachlou said:Thanks for the mention yesterday wildsweetone![]()
TheRainMan said:good for you.
and for everyone, i think.
speaking for myself, the reviews have become quite like an endless stream of billboards along a highway.
it will be refreshing to see poetry discussed, rather than advertised.
![]()

wildsweetone said:i hope mine don't come across to everyone else in that way.
![]()
wildsweetone said:i hope mine don't come across to everyone else in that way.
![]()

darkerdreamer said:Not at all. Meant to thank you for the mention and the capitalization criticism, I didn't even notice the screwed up scheme I started until you pointed it out![]()

wildsweetone said:thanks TRM. maybe you should do some reviewing too.
![]()

TheRainMan said:i'd get tar and feathered,
and run out of town on a rail.
![]()

LOL... It's comments like these that should put you onto Jenn's (HotKittySpank)'s challenge thread. G'wan, write a cliche poem about cliches.TheRainMan said:i'd get tar and feathered,
and run out of town on a rail.
![]()
They were, thank youwildsweetone said:you're welcome. i hope my thoughts were of use to you.
![]()
I read your reviews and no, you don't write simple advertisements. I admire you (and all of you) for the amount of work you do to give a well thought out critique rather than a straightforward glowing recommendation.wildsweetone said:i hope mine don't come across to everyone else in that way.
![]()


TheRainMan said:to tell you the truth, i stopped reading the reviews some time ago . . . because i could get that driving on the turnpike and get somewhere at the same time.
i just looked at the thread for the first time in a while . . .
no, your recent reviews do not come off as advertisement.
they are VERY well-done.
kudos to you, Kiwi.![]()
it's reviews like those, and decisions like Christian's, that will turn the link to that thread back into one worth clicking on.
![]()

Wow! There are a LOT of poems posted today Evie. I think they all heard you were back doing reviews and wanted you to read them. A magenta WE should be a new Lit list indicator, signifying your porny approval.WickedEve said:<snip>Edit: Okay, I really did check way too early. Now there are plenty of poems. I'll start reading and return later.![]()
Thank you for the mentionWickedEve said:Thought I was finished but found some good poetry by Fallenfromgrace
There are three new ones from this poet.
Surprisingly (for me) I like My Ashes best. I enjoyed the repetition of "My ashes go To India soon."
Also, check out Silence and Smoke
it was a tough decision for me to post My Ashes in the first place, and so i appreciate the mention and review very very much. 
Tzara said:Hey, Eve, thanks for mentioning "deep" in your review. I must object, though, to your characterization of it as a "tit poem." I don't write "tit poems"--I write "breast poems." You know, classy.
Tit poems are below me. Usually. Though above is nice too.![]()
I thought you might like that review.Tzara said:Hey, Eve, thanks for mentioning "deep" in your review. I must object, though, to your characterization of it as a "tit poem." I don't write "tit poems"--I write "breast poems." You know, classy.
Tit poems are below me. Usually. Though above is nice too.![]()
