done_got_old
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2003
- Posts
- 269,162
wanderer2704 said:Today my confusion was only short lived............makes a change
Today you will be confused again.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
wanderer2704 said:Today my confusion was only short lived............makes a change


wanderer2704 said:
done_got_old said:My kind of sport
http://www.az.com/~katrinat/whacko/images/butts.jpg
done_got_old said:Today I'd rather play golf.
wanderer2704 said:Today you will have a partner, what time do we tee off?
You are in my
done_got_old said:My kind of sport
http://www.az.com/~katrinat/whacko/images/butts.jpg

trice247 said:Wanderer.......Today I hope it will be another good day for you....At lease you don't have to go back to the dentist until after your vacation from France,(can I fit in your luggage) Hope to see you again soon.
![]()
for tricewanderer2704 said:Today I am listening to Deep Purple which reminds me of my youth
![]()
wanderer2704 said:Today nor did I whatever it was![]()
done_got_old said:Today would you like to see it?
wanderer2704 said:Today I say "Yes please" as long as it wont upset my stomach.
done_got_old said:Today after that remark, you won't see it.
wanderer2704 said:LMAO!! Today I think I shall just sit here quietly ............for a change.
done_got_old said:Today that's a good idea!
wanderer2704 said:Today I thank DGO for putting me in my place as usual.
done_got_old said:Today I did not put you in your place.![]()