Today I .........

Today I say pppffftttt to your AV Kiss - HA HA not going to work!!

Hello all - good morning from Boston...
:kiss:
 
Cathleen said:
Today I say pppffftttt to your AV Kiss - HA HA not going to work!!

Hello all - good morning from Boston...
:kiss:

Today I say ..................it works for me!:D

Hi to Boston from UK :kiss:
 
Today I see Kiss is having trouble finding an appropriate outfit - for the GUILTY!
:p
 
Cathleen said:
Today I see Kiss is having trouble finding an appropriate outfit - for the GUILTY!
:p

Today I'm going to be nasty and go have long, loving, languid, drawn out sex just to annoy Cate. :D
 
Today that annoys me too especially as it means I'm going to be left here with a criminal.
 
Kiss Me First said:
Today I'm going to be nasty and go have long, loving, languid, drawn out sex just to annoy Cate. :D
Today nothing can annoy me Kiss - and please know I hope you have a lovely time with your long, loving, languid drawn out sex - and when you are reaching that mind blowing climax that you need so much - one or all of your elves screams "Mummy I need you!"

:p LMAO
 
Cathleen said:
Today nothing can annoy me Kiss - and please know I hope you have a lovely time with your long, loving, languid drawn out sex - and when you are reaching that mind blowing climax that you need so much - one or all of your elves screams "Mummy I need you!"

:p LMAO

Today I'd wish a pox upon your day except you're too good a friend..........so I'll just say Hummmmmffffffff and see you tomorrow. :kiss:
 
Cathleen said:
Today nothing can annoy me Kiss - and please know I hope you have a lovely time with your long, loving, languid drawn out sex - and when you are reaching that mind blowing climax that you need so much - one or all of your elves screams "Mummy I need you!"

:p LMAO
ROTFLMAO :D
I told you about the horns!!!!!
 
Kiss Me First said:
Today I'd wish a pox upon your day except you're too good a friend..........so I'll just say Hummmmmffffffff and see you tomorrow. :kiss:
Today I say have fun - I will miss you! Talk with you in the morning.......... :rose: :kiss: :rose:
 
wanderer2704 said:
Today that annoys me too especially as it means I'm going to be left here with a criminal.
Today Wanderer 'tis you I am having to re-think on this whole case - I'm not all that positive you didn't work in cahoots with Kiss on the scandle!

:D
 
Cathleen said:
Today Wanderer 'tis you I am having to re-think on this whole case - I'm not all that positive you didn't work in cahoots with Kiss on the scandle!

:D

Today, as I have on another thread I profess my innocence ... I was nowhere in the vicinity.
 
higherlevel4u said:
Today I have to take a quick break from my work to say hi to Cate ..... and hope she's well .... :rose: :kiss:
Today I say hello to you Higher - I am well, thanks. How are you? I know you've been busy and are getting ready for a holiday - I do hope you don't kill yourself trying to get everything done.....
:kiss:
 
Today I say hi to all the todayers.

Hope ya'll are all well and going to have a wonderful weekend.

I have an appt with the specialist to see if they can figure out what is going on with me, it has been almost a year and they have not found anything as yet. Cross your fingers.
 
Today we popped in looking for criminals to join our gang. Looks like there are plenty around here that might fit the bill. That Cate in particular :devil:
 
tonitits said:
Today I say hi to all the todayers.

Hope ya'll are all well and going to have a wonderful weekend.

I have an appt with the specialist to see if they can figure out what is going on with me, it has been almost a year and they have not found anything as yet. Cross your fingers.
Today I say to Toni - more than crossed fingers and toes - I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers............:rose: :kiss: :rose: I'm sorry to hear you've been having troubles for so long.
 
Bonnie_& _Clyde said:
Today we popped in looking for criminals to join our gang. Looks like there are plenty around here that might fit the bill. That Cate in particular :devil:
Today I am wondering how I became guilty when it was I that was trying to solve this mystery............... the innocent never catch a break!
:p whoever you are!
 
Cathleen said:
Today I am wondering how I became guilty when it was I that was trying to solve this mystery............... the innocent never catch a break!
:p whoever you are!

Today I must agree with Cate - leave her alone - I was hoping to run off with her:D
 
Cathleen said:
Today I say to Toni - more than crossed fingers and toes - I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers............:rose: :kiss: :rose: I'm sorry to hear you've been having troubles for so long.

Today I echo Cate's thoughts and hope everything turns out OK for Toni.

:rose:
 
Back
Top