Today I .........

bigcpl4fun said:
Today I would think that your place is a very desirable place to be :)

Today you should know that it's warm and moist............delicious. If I'm not careful here, I'm going to get into the same type of trouble wanderer found himself in yesterday.
 
done_got_old said:
Today you should know that it's warm and moist............delicious. If I'm not careful here, I'm going to get into the same type of trouble wanderer found himself in yesterday.

You'll always be in "trouble" with me, lovely lady :rose: :kiss:
 
done_got_old said:
Today you should know that it's warm and moist............delicious. If I'm not careful here, I'm going to get into the same type of trouble wanderer found himself in yesterday.

Today I should point out that it was fun at the time...lol, but if you don't mind I'll just sit back and watch quietly in the corner and then complain later.....I don't think. :D
 
wanderer2704 said:
Today I should point out that it was fun at the time...lol, but if you don't mind I'll just sit back and watch quietly in the corner and then complain later.....I don't think. :D

Today you must be tired from yesterday.
 
wanderer2704 said:
Today I should point out that it was fun at the time...lol, but if you don't mind I'll just sit back and watch quietly in the corner and then complain later.....I don't think. :D

Today I would say that watching is fun, as is being watched. :)
 
wanderer2704 said:
Today I agree with DGO .......which actually is not unusual :)

Today, with this post, I'm gone. Have a great day everyone and I'll see you soon. ;) :kiss:
 
Today I'm in here now Wanderer rather than tread on more alphabetical feet........... and it's only 10pm my good man not quite time for bed yet. :D
 
Kiss Me First said:
Today I'm in here now Wanderer rather than tread on more alphabetical feet........... and it's only 10pm my good man not quite time for bed yet. :D

Today I am confused as about 2 hours ago on some other thread you said it was time for bed!:)
 
wanderer2704 said:
Today I am confused as about 2 hours ago on some other thread you said it was time for bed!:)

Today I meant the elves.......... it was their bedtime......7pm on the dot. :p
 
Kiss Me First said:
Today I meant the elves.......... it was their bedtime......7pm on the dot. :p

Today I have found someone else to confuse me........thanks KMF:p
 
wanderer2704 said:
Today I have found someone else to confuse me........thanks KMF:p

Today I think you missed the fact I have elves tied to my apron strings. :D
 
Kiss Me First said:
Today I think you missed the fact I have elves tied to my apron strings. :D

Today you think knowing that is going to stop me from being confused:confused: ...............because of course elves are tied to everyone's apron strings aren't they.:rolleyes:
 
Back
Top