Today I .........

done_got_old said:
Today you should be careful that you don't poke yourself in the eye. ;)

Today, I am reminded of my grandmothers saying... It is all fun and games till somebody loses an eye!!!
 
JCBMAN said:
Today, I am reminded of my grandmothers saying... It is all fun and games till somebody loses an eye!!!

Today I say LOL...and mine used to say "you'll poke your eye out with that !!!"
 
done_got_old said:
Today I have to laugh at that one JCB!

Tdoay, I beg DGO to watch Christmas story... which has been shown 1 zillion times, you will shoot your eye out KID..... and saving grace the glasses...
 
Today I say hello and good morning from Boston - a sunny lovely day in store for us.

I am working on my wager with Wanderer on The Open ............
btw Wanderer is that AV suppose to be a distraction so I don't study the latest news on The Open? Well it won't work - too much! LOL

:D
 
Cathleen said:
Today I say hello and good morning from Boston - a sunny lovely day in store for us.

I am working on my wager with Wanderer on The Open ............
btw Wanderer is that AV suppose to be a distraction so I don't study the latest news on The Open? Well it won't work - too much! LOL

:D

Today Cate finally dropped in to say hello. Wanderer is up so something............don't quite know what yet?
 
done_got_old said:
Today, in Lickadick at least, there's no such thing as a dick being too hard.

today in JCB *thoughts* never enough sweet nectar from between receptive thighes
 
Today I get the impresssion that JCB wants a ticket to Lickadick to be the licker and lickee.
 
Cathleen said:
Today I say hello and good morning from Boston - a sunny lovely day in store for us.

I am working on my wager with Wanderer on The Open ............
btw Wanderer is that AV suppose to be a distraction so I don't study the latest news on The Open? Well it won't work - too much! LOL

:D

Today I say "Hi" to the lovely Cate :rose: :kiss:
 
Today I thank you for the warm greetings............

So Tony - care to help me with my picks on this........ rain on the way, I pick three - their final placement aggregate determines the winner of our wager...... I'm thinking Singh, Mickelson and _____(tbd) I am still looking at weather forcasts etc.:D
 
done_got_old said:
Today I get the impresssion that JCB wants a ticket to Lickadick to be the licker and lickee.

Today, I think, JCB would like a ticket as the lickee, but not the dickie... if the lickadick would allow him to preform his mission without the distration... was taught it is better to give than receive, though I am 100% comited that it is a win win proposition... BY THE DGO, YOU ARE BEING NAUGHTY TODAY!!!
 
TODAY, I say it is about time you came around Cate... Hey, Pretty lady!!!
 
Cathleen said:
Today I thank you for the warm greetings............

So Tony - care to help me with my picks on this........ rain on the way, I pick three - their final placement aggregate determines the winner of our wager...... I'm thinking Singh, Mickelson and _____(tbd) I am still looking at weather forcasts etc.:D

Today your guess is as good as mine :) . And I must go, but will see if Tiger makes a move....under those circumstances all others might crumble....It's wind and weather that will crown the winner.
 
JCBMAN said:
Today, I think, JCB would like a ticket as the lickee, but not the dickie... if the lickadick would allow him to preform his mission without the distration... was taught it is better to give than receive, though I am 100% comited that it is a win win proposition... BY THE DGO, YOU ARE BEING NAUGHTY TODAY!!!

Today I'm just being me! No comments Cate! lol
 
Today I say to JCB - I'm here - just working on my picks for the Open - and Tony isn't helping me!! But that is ok - I will win!!:D
 
done_got_old said:
Today, now who's being naughty. Sorry to say, I must leave soon. :(

today, I say, that I always have the ability to be nice, and naughty... and must say you are leaving me with a very nice taste so what should I say lika"????" (yummm)
 
Back
Top