Today I .........

Today I am making just a fleeting visit to wish a good day to all the todayers...............and guess what its raining again in England!
 
wanderer2704 said:
Today I am making just a fleeting visit to wish a good day to all the todayers...............and guess what its raining again in England!

Today I say hello back and hope you don;t get wet (unless it';s in a good way) :)
 
wanderer2704 said:
Today I am making just a fleeting visit to wish a good day to all the todayers...............and guess what its raining again in England!

Today I'm glad you dropped in. Rainy days are good for indoor games.
 
done_got_old said:
Cate you should visit the islands........you'd love it! ;)

Believe it or not I like the mountains, as long as it's summer. The last two years I've gone to the Poconos in the summer, and although it was cold, I loved it!

Today, I say to DGO, you are right in my back yard... glad you enjoyed... maybe next time you are in the area could share a hotty-tody or 2! By the way where did you stay?
 
done_got_old said:
Today I'm glad you dropped in. Rainy days are good for indoor games

Originally posted by bigcpl4fun
Today I say hello back and hope you don;t get wet (unless it';s in a good way)



Today I shall be inside watching an outdoor game as the Europeans (or possibly a South African) advance on the British Open!
 
JCBMAN said:
Today, I say to DGO, you are right in my back yard... glad you enjoyed... maybe next time you are in the area could share a hotty-tody or 2! By the way where did you stay?

Today you should know that we stay at a resort in Stroudsburg (sp), or at least in that area.
 
wanderer2704 said:
Today I shall be inside watching an outdoor game as the Europeans (or possibly a South African) advance on the British Open!

Today perhaps that's all you can do with your injured part. ;)
 
done_got_old said:
Today perhaps that's all you can do with your injured part. ;)

Today my injured part is a lot better than it was but certainly energetic exercise is out ;)
 
done_got_old said:
Today I'm almost finished with my first cup. I refuse to drink coffee before 5am. lol

today, I just want to let DGO know that it is 5 am somewhere in the world... therefore... she can rest assured and have that first cup.... also as far as rising early... I had to do a fuel drop at 3am my time, 2 am DGO time and I do think caffeine prior to handling something that goes booommmmmm is a good thing. And yes Stroudsburg is basically in my radius, I am just further north by about 45 miles.
 
JCBMAN said:
today, I just want to let DGO know that it is 5 am somewhere in the world... therefore... she can rest assured and have that first cup.... also as far as rising early... I had to do a fuel drop at 3am my time, 2 am DGO time and I do think caffeine prior to handling something that goes booommmmmm is a good thing. And yes Stroudsburg is basically in my radius, I am just further north by about 45 miles.

Today I like your thinking. That means it's not too early for a long island iced tea!
 
Back
Top