Today I .........

Dirty_Angel26 said:
Today I say goodbye to my friends here. I will be without internet service for a while. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas. I will try my best to return soon. :kiss: :kiss: to all. And a special hug and :kiss: :kiss: 's to Wanderer and JCB who have been wonderful friends to me. Thanks guys.

Today I wonder if JCB saw this?
 
wanderer2704 said:
Today I wonder if JCB saw this?

Today, wanderer, I did see this in print but not in vision... and so do feel honored! Also, I wonder if the school girl is playing hookey today... Morn DGO :kiss: and say that this little elf may have something that will fill your stocking well!!!
 
JCBMAN said:
Today, wanderer, I did see this in print but not in vision... and so do feel honored! Also, I wonder if the school girl is playing hookey today... Morn DGO :kiss: and say that this little elf may have something that will fill your stocking well!!!

Today I'm certain it will find its way into my stocking soon. :kiss:
 
Cathleen said:
Today I will agree with Wanderer and DGO..... Merry Christmas DA, all the best to you. Come back soon!

JCB is becoming a seer I believe.....

Hello to you all..... hope you're all well. As for you Wanderer, I do not offer sympathy to self inflicted pain - usually, but I do hope you're feeling better this afternoon.

Today, after this morn I do beleive, should I be able to view the future, I would have called off last week for today.... my day was somewhat aweful, winter has arrived with fury snow and temperature of -6F without windchill added in, my air line got ice in it and everytime I had to step on the brakes would have to pull over and get down on the cold ground and beat the cam for them to release..... and say MERRY BUHHH HUM BUG to all and shortly a good night!!!!!
 
Today... am I catching an aura of a special lady in passing... HEY Cate :rose: and by the way hope you are enjoing your snow and cold
 
Today I'm awake and it's not supposed to be as cold. Hello to all the todayers!
 
Last edited:
Today I am taking my closest friend to the airport. It's just not going to be Christmas without him. *sigh*

Today I am also buying a bug-zapper. Oooh yeah.
 
JCBMAN said:
Today... am I catching an aura of a special lady in passing... HEY Cate :rose: and by the way hope you are enjoing your snow and cold
Today I am just seeing this JCB and frankly, NO I am not enjoying it...... seems there is a slight change in my love for the snow.......

Today I also say hello to you all and will wait for it to warm up some here..... It is Winter Solstice ~ we in the northern hemispher will soon be gaining more daylight!! Yahoooooo;)
 
Cathleen said:
Today I am just seeing this JCB and frankly, NO I am not enjoying it...... seems there is a slight change in my love for the snow.......

Today I also say hello to you all and will wait for it to warm up some here..... It is Winter Solstice ~ we in the northern hemispher will soon be gaining more daylight!! Yahoooooo;)

Today I must be dreaming. Is Cate no longer in love with snow? Heaven forbid! What is this world coming to!!!!!!!!!!
 
done_got_old said:
Today I must be dreaming. Is Cate no longer in love with snow? Heaven forbid! What is this world coming to!!!!!!!!!!
Today I must admit, the snow is lovely but it is the cold associated with it that seems to have lost its appeal....... I'm blaming everything on 'the change'! It sure has a lot of change to it..... ;)
 
Cathleen said:
Today I must admit, the snow is lovely but it is the cold associated with it that seems to have lost its appeal....... I'm blaming everything on 'the change'! It sure has a lot of change to it..... ;)

Today I must tell you that 'the change' didn't give me any problems. I did use it to become more of a B**** than normal. It was wonderful!
 
Today I wish all the todayers a great day :)

And tell two sexy ladies that the change doesn't diminish their beauty and wit :rose: :kiss: :heart:
 
Last edited:
bigcpl4fun said:
Today I wish all the todayers a great day :)

And tell two sexy ladies that the change doesn't diminish their beauty and wit :rose: :kiss: :heart:
Today I didn't say it diminished my charm. If you're not nice, my charms will be out of your reach. :D LOL
 
done_got_old said:
Today I didn't say it diminished my charm. If you're not nice, my charms will be out of your reach. :D LOL

Today I might come up "short" anyway :p

:rose: :kiss: :heart:
 
Today when I woke up I started to really think about how very lucky I have been....alot of you here have seen me thru some rough times & for that I will always hold a special spot for you in my heart, you were here when I needed a shoulder to cry on and you made me feel like I was worth something and for that there really is no way to thank someone...just hopeing that in some way I've helped someone else out in kind. In 3 days I'll be getting off of a plane and seeing someone that I loved very much many many years ago...unfortunatly the circumstances back then just weren't favorable for us...10,000 miles between us, careers etc. We always kept in touch...thru his marriage/divorce...my marriage/divorce, at least a Christmas greeting every year...I have every card that he sent me at Christmas time...sometimes that was the only communication we had for a couple of years!

Ok...I'm babbling here folks...but I'm so excited yet so scared...I didn't think I'd take this chance again and have no idea how things will turn out....all I know is I'm willing to take that chance and it feels good for me knowing that I can. I just didn't think I'd trust again, but I can't live my life being bitter about my ex nor the "friend" (can't help it I still use that term very loosly) that crossed me...***** goes on and I feel very lucky and blessed.

:kiss:
 
yes said:
Today when I woke up I started to really think about how very lucky I have been....alot of you here have seen me thru some rough times & for that I will always hold a special spot for you in my heart, you were here when I needed a shoulder to cry on and you made me feel like I was worth something and for that there really is no way to thank someone...just hopeing that in some way I've helped someone else out in kind. In 3 days I'll be getting off of a plane and seeing someone that I loved very much many many years ago...unfortunatly the circumstances back then just weren't favorable for us...10,000 miles between us, careers etc. We always kept in touch...thru his marriage/divorce...my marriage/divorce, at least a Christmas greeting every year...I have every card that he sent me at Christmas time...sometimes that was the only communication we had for a couple of years!

Ok...I'm babbling here folks...but I'm so excited yet so scared...I didn't think I'd take this chance again and have no idea how things will turn out....all I know is I'm willing to take that chance and it feels good for me knowing that I can. I just didn't think I'd trust again, but I can't live my life being bitter about my ex nor the "friend" (can't help it I still use that term very loosly) that crossed me...***** goes on and I feel very lucky and blessed.

:kiss:

Today know that you must take the chance. If not you will live the rest of your life wondering, "what if". By the way, he's just as nervous as you are.
 
done_got_old said:
Today know that you must take the chance. If not you will live the rest of your life wondering, "what if". By the way, he's just as nervous as you are.

Today I send out a :kiss: and a :rose: and maybe some more of these to a long lost stranger :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: and pass along my hopes to YES, that she finds what she is looking for and than again more....
 
done_got_old said:
Today know that you must take the chance. If not you will live the rest of your life wondering, "what if". By the way, he's just as nervous as you are.
Thanks DGO...I hemed and hawed over it for quite a while but now am so glad I made the decision to go....your right....I'd spend the rest of my life wondering....

If I don't get the chance to tell you again later.....

I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year


and yes....he has said he is a nervous wreck himself!!
 
JCBMAN said:
Today I send out a :kiss: and a :rose: and maybe some more of these to a long lost stranger :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: and pass along my hopes to YES, that she finds what she is looking for and than again more....
Thank you hun.....wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
 
Back
Top