Today I .........

Today I....
Came back to the literotia forums for a look around after a couple of month absense from the site..gawd i missed this place, its almost three am and i still couldn't resist posting here:D
 
Today I bought a new mouse at Best Buy. It's an intellemouse....real cool...and fast....and it feels so good in my hand :)
 
Today I am thrilled to read about YESs' trip..... I wish you all the best, thank you for sharing it and mostly for the inspiration I feel. I wish you the Merriest Christmas, full of love and happiness then and for the New Year! :rose: :rose:
 
Joey3308 said:
Today I bought a new mouse at Best Buy. It's an intellemouse....real cool...and fast....and it feels so good in my hand :)

today, Joey, I am scared for the mouse... but if it feels good and nobody is getting hurt than do it!!! Merry Hummm Bahhh
 
Today, I am posting something I bumped across that is just simply astounding and thought I would share.... It is most important that you follow the directions at the bottom of the pic, but I suggest 45 sec. to 1 min. instead of 30 sec. to work properly!
 
Cathleen said:
Today I am thrilled to read about YESs' trip..... I wish you all the best, thank you for sharing it and mostly for the inspiration I feel. I wish you the Merriest Christmas, full of love and happiness then and for the New Year! :rose: :rose:

today, I say to Cate, my seer powers must be out of kilter, did not see you entering or leaving.... such is though my loss!!! :rose:
 
JCBMAN said:
Today, I am posting something I bumped across that is just simply astounding and thought I would share.... It is most important that you follow the directions at the bottom of the pic, but I suggest 45 sec. to 1 min. instead of 30 sec. to work properly!


That did it...I'm goin to church this Sunday....WOW!!!! :eek:
 
done_got_old said:
Today you know that I did.

today, I wonder if DGO would like to slide down my chimney... and see just what Santa can fill her stocking with... sorry all out of place, butt just had to
 
JCBMAN said:
today, I wonder if DGO would like to slide down my chimney... and see just what Santa can fill her stocking with... sorry all out of place, butt just had to

Today you know that I know you can fill my stocking!
 
done_got_old said:
Today you know that I know you can fill my stocking!

Today, I know, that you know, that I know, that you know, that I could only wish.... so I ask should the gift be wrapped or just placed within....
 
JCBMAN said:
Today, I know, that you know, that I know, that you know, that I could only wish.... so I ask should the gift be wrapped or just placed within....
Today you should just tie a bow on it.
 
done_got_old said:
Today I don't understand the sinking feeling.

today, once you have found the bow... surely I shall sink into my own little haven
 
done_got_old said:
Today you will not remain in the shrunken state.

today, I pant and so look forward to the next coming... so to speak.. now , i head off into nite-nite land with vissions of a sugar plum dancing on my head and to all a good night!!!!!!
Good night sweet mysterious and good night to-dayers... please do make sure to check out the attachment... from before
 
OzDvl said:
Today I....
Came back to the literotia forums for a look around after a couple of month absense from the site..gawd i missed this place, its almost three am and i still couldn't resist posting here:D

Today I didn't notice OzDvl sneaking in so late....... hang around more, it only gets better. :D
 
Today ... I am still enamored of Kiss's current AV ... I find it erotic every single time I look at it ....
 
Back
Top