Today I .........

SecretScribe said:
Today ... I am still enamored of Kiss's current AV ... I find it erotic every single time I look at it ....

Today I'm stunned that you're still watching me.......didn't you say you could only last a little while? :p I thought about changing it to something more festive but alas my camera went on holidays without me. :(
 
Kiss Me First said:
Today I'm stunned that you're still watching me.......didn't you say you could only last a little while? :p I
Today you misunderstand me ... I am watching you again ... and again ...
 
SecretScribe said:
Today you misunderstand me ... I am watching you again ... and again ...

Today I think SS that you've used your time wisely. :D
 
Today I....

Want at least one really good hug!! A kiss too.... IF it's the right person!!! :D
 
Today I hope you get a really good hug and kiss Liza.....

It is nice to see SS back on the boards, welcome back.

I hope you are all well and enjoy the day or the next day as it would be for my friend Kiss..... sorry I missed you this morning, I'll look for you in your morning.

Hello to you all .........:rose:
 
Today I want to let everyone know......

I brought my son home from Ohio with me yesterday.
We are together again, for good!

THANK YOU to everyone for your prayers, love and support.
You will NEVER know how much you have meant to me!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ friends}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
 
babydoll2u said:
Today I want to let everyone know......

I brought my son home from Ohio with me yesterday.
We are together again, for good!

THANK YOU to everyone for your prayers, love and support.
You will NEVER know how much you have meant to me!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ friends}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Merry Christmas!!!!
Peggy, that is such wonderful news...... what more can I say? Absolutely fantastic!
 
babydoll2u said:
Today I want to let everyone know......

I brought my son home from Ohio with me yesterday.
We are together again, for good!

THANK YOU to everyone for your prayers, love and support.
You will NEVER know how much you have meant to me!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ friends}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

What great news!
 
Cathleen said:
Merry Christmas!!!!
Peggy, that is such wonderful news...... what more can I say? Absolutely fantastic!

Good morning Cate. How are things in the land of the cold?
 
done_got_old said:
Good morning Cate. How are things in the land of the cold?
LOL Today is supposed to be warmer, almost 50 degrees! The sun is shinning and spring is 12 weeks away! I'm off to a meeting now, I hope you're well and it isn't terribly cold for you.
 
babydoll2u said:
Today I want to let everyone know......

I brought my son home from Ohio with me yesterday.
We are together again, for good!

THANK YOU to everyone for your prayers, love and support.
You will NEVER know how much you have meant to me!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ friends}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}


That's wonderful, Peggy. Enjoy him! I'm sure your holidays will be merrier for his presence. :)
 
Today I worked very hard for six hours....then got sent home....yaaaaaaay!!!! :D
 
Today I did what I put off yesterday.......I walked to the PO. Yesterday it was 46 and today it was 19......I think there's a message there.
 
Today I....

Am most happy to hear Peggy and her son are together and home safely for the holidays!!!! :rose: :kiss:

Didn't quite accomplish what I'd hoped... ~sigh~
 
TantaLiza said:
Today I....

Am most happy to hear Peggy and her son are together and home safely for the holidays!!!! :rose: :kiss:

Didn't quite accomplish what I'd hoped... ~sigh~

do we ever?? :rolleyes:

and thank you ma'am... we're both quite happy :D
 
TantaLiza said:
Today I....

Am most happy to hear Peggy and her son are together and home safely for the holidays!!!! :rose: :kiss:

Didn't quite accomplish what I'd hoped... ~sigh~

do we ever?? :rolleyes:

and thank you ma'am... we're both quite happy :D
 
Today our HR guy, who is in on firing everyone to make sure their firing is "good"...........got fired :D

...what goes around comes around...Merry X-Mas asshole:)
 
Today I think real life should butt out of the way and let me talk to Cate.
 
Today is my last visit to Lit until the New Year as I am off wndering around the country until January 4th so I wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

:kiss: 's for all the ladies

Handshakes for the guys.

See you all next year
 
today I am baking 100 cookies and then tomorrow I will be taking them down to the pier for all the men on my husband's boat who have duty Christmas Eve.
 
wanderer2704 said:
Today is my last visit to Lit until the New Year as I am off wndering around the country until January 4th so I wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

:kiss: 's for all the ladies

Handshakes for the guys.

See you all next year

Today, I hope you enjoy your wandering and also holiday time off, and remember us poor grunts who have jobs that require us to work Holidays (LOL)
 
sailorswife22 said:
today I am baking 100 cookies and then tomorrow I will be taking them down to the pier for all the men on my husband's boat who have duty Christmas Eve.

Today, I pass along greetings to all and think that is a wonderful thing you are doing .... did I tell you I really enjoy toll-house, though need milk with them not to drink... just to dunk and make them mushhey YUMMM
 
Back
Top