Today I .........

*randomly hops onstage*

Well, hello, Cathleen!! How are you? I'm online again (AGAIN) and was just checking with all my old friends - you were one of the first people I thought of, and this was your last post.

I just recently read an article in a waiting room entitled "50 Ways to Improve Your Life" and one of them happened to be, "begin a philosophical study." Apparently over 95% of people that study philosophy because of a personal interest consider themselves happy. It simply struck me because it's something that's good for me that I'm already doing ... who knew I might possess some common sense out there?

Anyway, I was wondering if you ever took the time to read any Maimonides. And if not, I'm sure you're continuing the philosophy conversation in another way or another thread, so please let me know if I could make a momentary contribution to your conversation anytime.

*big smiles and hugs and kisses for Cate*
 
Today I say that I think I may have had an outlook on a situation that was so totally skewed by my own feelings that I forgot to consider that the other person might be hurt as well.

I think we are all guilty of doing that at some point but today I resolved to change my mind and go a different direction.

Could be good for me...

Hope all you todayers are happy and well:rose:
 
Today, I read an email from my parent's dear friend from when I was a little girl back on the island. He called me Sailboat. Gosh, I have not heard that in ages. He would never call me by my given name, but always Sailboat.

Is it not a wonderful thing to get taken back to your childhood by just a nickname?
 
Today, I will admit...

I throw a mean pitch... It has to be a baseball, not a softball, though.



What's up, sexy dude?
 
Today I smashed my ring finger on the right hand in a drawer. Thank god it did nto turn black.

Today I actually spent some time studying and gotten my homework done.

Today I accidentially stumbled over a certain Lit story again and burned through a Duracell in my vib afterwards :)
 
Today, I hope everyone is doing well!!!

Today, wonder how DGO, Joey and Cate faired with the latest weather front... all I know it was damm cold out this am (-16 F w/o windchill) and getting tiered of reshovling the drive!!!!
 
Today I say Hi to all the regulars on this thread. I have been wondering how some of you are coping with all that snow you have had in the Eastern USA, it has been on the news over here in the UK.
 
Today I got a new lawyer...a woman....a hot woman lawyer.....yikes, I don't care if I lose :D
 
Today I feel so bad that Johnny Carson passed.....he was the best...left me laughing so hard all the time...what a guy....he'll sure be missed :(
 
Today I moved into my new house and began the process of making it a home.

And today, frankly, I'm so exhausted I can hardly keep my eyes open.
 
Cathleen said:
Today it is exactly the same thing as lake effect snow - just ours is a slightly larger 'lake' lol

Thanks for the cocoa, I'm going to take it to bed with me and sip it while I drift off...... time for me to get things done before bedtime. Nice to see you NB, as always..... stay warm. :kiss:

Today I say "Hello" to the lovely Cate :rose: :kiss: . Nice to see you :)
 
wanderer2704 said:
Today I say Hi to all the regulars on this thread. I have been wondering how some of you are coping with all that snow you have had in the Eastern USA, it has been on the news over here in the UK.

Today I say "hi" to wanderer and tell him its the same old story. It's not like it doesn;t happen every year :rolleyes: .

You'd think we'd be used to it by now :)
 
Today I am requesting ~Elizabeth~ to remove me from her hug list.. I don't need them nor do I want them.
 
Today, I confronted "Mother Nature" Face 2 Face, she blew an icy wind mixed with snow.... being a true brave soul, I retreated for the day and decided to continue my saga again tommorrowww... 12 hours outside was enough for today!!!!
 
bigcpl4fun said:
Today I say "hi" to wanderer and tell him its the same old story. It's not like it doesn;t happen every year :rolleyes: .

You'd think we'd be used to it by now :)

Today, I ask Tony used to what???? 85 sunny, hoping for a passing cloud to shield one from the sun..... NOT... than again this is the time of year I make my money so I can slack during the summer, never be used to it, just get used to it and of course>>>
BITCH ALOT
 
Today, I am at the moment prior to my cycle (yes us guys have it we just do not cramp, bleed or admit it <weak moment> and Bitch Cate (sweet as she may be :rose:) but if memory serves right, she wanted all this white shit and just hunkered down to take a nap and got another call for the morn which will be in about 9 hours
 
Back
Top