Today I .........

Denae said:
Today I'm glad I've passed DGO in the Literotica hallways as she's made me laugh a couple of times.

Today I'm trying to be serious. :D I don't get any respect around here!
 
done_got_old said:
Today I'm trying to be serious. :D I don't get any respect around here!

Today you'd be surprised to know that I erased what I wrote to your question regarding who I felt like. I started to write Rodney Dangerfield and realized that wasn't the complete answer.
 
Denae said:
Today you'd be surprised to know that I erased what I wrote to your question regarding who I felt like. I started to write Rodney Dangerfield and realized that wasn't the complete answer.

Today you made me laugh. I'm glad you knew I was being silly....as usual.
 
Today I say I like to read what everyone has to say on here.. It makes me smile and laugh.
 
Today I say DGO you mentioned you had a pin in your wrist. But I don't recall the reason for above mentioned pin?
 
Nightbird said:
Today I say DGO you mentioned you had a pin in your wrist. But I don't recall the reason for above mentioned pin?

Today I'll tell you. I was being disobedient.......... I was 10 years old. My grandmother told me that I could skate up and down the street. Instead I disobeyed her and went around the block. As I was turning the corner a firetruck approached from another street. I turned to look at the firetruck and my wrist hit the curb. It was broken in several places and the doctors put in a pin to hold the bones together. This was the first day of summer vacation and I was to get a new bike the next day. Instead I was in the hospital. My arm was in a cast the entire summer.
 
done_got_old said:
The answer is 39.

I wish I could remember what movie that's from....

Today I'm so thankful that DGO is a classic one of a kind!
 
BTW, It was probably the worse summer of my childhood. I never got a bike.......I couldn't practice my violin all summer.... I couldn't do any of the fun things.
 
Today I say DGO when I was young I broke my ankle riding my bike. Was in a cast and crutches all summer long too. Not Fun..

I wonder, do you still play Violin?
 
Nightbird said:
Today I say DGO when I was young I broke my ankle riding my bike. Was in a cast and crutches all summer long too. Not Fun..

I wonder, do you still play Violin?

Today I still have the violin, but I haven't played seriously in more than 30 years. I do play my pic and flute.
 
Today I think you should know I played Saxophone for 8 years. Somedays I miss it.
 
Nightbird said:
Today I think you should know I played Saxophone for 8 years. Somedays I miss it.
Today I think you should pick it up. It's amazing what pleasure it will bring.
 
Today, I watched a movie called "Deeply". I loved it. Most wonderful. Men may not like it, but I think it is a great love story.
 
Today I say hello to you all, after digging out of over two feet of snow - and it isn't even good snowman snow.
 
Today I say hello Cate.. The storm that gave me a foot of snow with drifting dumped two feet on you huh?

Want some hot Cocoa? Tea?
 
Nightbird said:
Today I say hello Cate.. The storm that gave me a foot of snow with drifting dumped two feet on you huh?

Want some hot Cocoa? Tea?
Today I think 2 feet is a conservative estimate actually - it is still snowing, the 'ocean effect' kind... there is just a ton of it out there. I'd love some cocoa, it is such a treat and perfect for a snow day.

Hope you are well?
 
Today I say I'm doing ok Cate.

*Handing you a mug of hot Cocoa*

I get Lake Effect snow here which is probably similiar to Ocean in theory at least.
 
Nightbird said:
Today I say I'm doing ok Cate.

*Handing you a mug of hot Cocoa*

I get Lake Effect snow here which is probably similiar to Ocean in theory at least.
Today it is exactly the same thing as lake effect snow - just ours is a slightly larger 'lake' lol

Thanks for the cocoa, I'm going to take it to bed with me and sip it while I drift off...... time for me to get things done before bedtime. Nice to see you NB, as always..... stay warm. :kiss:
 
Back
Top