Today I .........

Today I didn't go to prison... LOL I am not big enough to harm that brute down there.

Today I planted an indoor herb garden. Let's see how long it lasts with my cat when it comes in.
 
Today I listened to as much jazz and blues as one person possibly can in 8 hours.

I had a wonderful time :)

Today I say Howdy to all the todayers *waves*

It's been awhile.
 
charmed1 said:
Today I listened to as much jazz and blues as one person possibly can in 8 hours.

I had a wonderful time :)

Today I say Howdy to all the todayers *waves*

It's been awhile.

Jazz and blues sounds wonderful.

Waving back to a fellow Texan!

Nice to see you back!
 
veryblueeyes said:
Today I didn't go to prison... LOL I am not big enough to harm that brute down there.

Today I planted an indoor herb garden. Let's see how long it lasts with my cat when it comes in.

Today I will say the garden will be gone by tomorrow
 
charmed1 said:
Today I listened to as much jazz and blues as one person possibly can in 8 hours.

I had a wonderful time :)

Today I say Howdy to all the todayers *waves*

It's been awhile.

Today that sounds great!
 
Today I say that I'm glad to hear that things are going better for you:)

I'm great. Enjoying life in small town, Texas, USA.
 
charmed1 said:
Today I say that I'm glad to hear that things are going better for you:)

I'm great. Enjoying life in small town, Texas, USA.

I was in Venus Tx last week. It is smaller than Houston. Believe it or not.
 
Bluesboy2 said:
Yes I have. We tend to do weekend drives and such quite often.

Beautiful, isn't it? I just moved out that way and am enjoying the peaceful serenity that is country living. :D

I hate the drive to town, though.
 
Today I just got back from my holiday and am very very sad...I didn't think it would hurt this bad...silly me.
 
Today I say... I love Danae's AV... Nice ... very nice! Also welcome and hello to all I have not run into on this thread. Last but not least... I am sooooo sick of snow, snow and more snow. :)

Today I miss our group...kisses to you. :kiss:
 
ThatGirl66 said:
Today I say... I love Danae's AV... Nice ... very nice! Also welcome and hello to all I have not run into on this thread. Last but not least... I am sooooo sick of snow, snow and more snow. :)

Today I miss our group...kisses to you. :kiss:


Today I say good evening to everyone. :) I just got back from seeing a movie at the Sundance Film Festival called Happy Endings. It's supposed to be in wide release in July and I highly recommend it. :)

Today I also say, send some snow our way. We in the desert need it!
 
yes said:
Today I just got back from my holiday and am very very sad...I didn't think it would hurt this bad...silly me.

Well Today we're all glad you're back :D
 
Today I am finally feeling like myself. Like I can conquer anything.
 
done_got_old said:
Today I'm glad you're feeling like you. Who were you feeling like before? :D

Today I'm glad I've passed DGO in the Literotica hallways as she's made me laugh a couple of times.
 
Back
Top