Today is Friday the 13th

We have a person here today on a day long job interview. This includes multiple meetings and a presentation from them to a large group.
I'm so glad it's not me...

As for my day, it just feels like another busy day.
 
No time for bed for me... hanging out with my kiddo, already shoveled and played in the snow. Then I'm going to be making meatloaf for tonight and chili for tomorrow. Maybe cookies, too, who knows?
 
Just plain cold down here in NC. But some chicken soup or hot chili sound s good.
 
I LOVE Friday the Thirteenth.

We'll have three of them this year. That's rare. But it happens whenever the first Friday the Thirteenth falls in January of a leap year. So prepare yourself for another one in April, and again in July.:cool:
 
its very chilly here in the uk well this part anyway but Friday the 13th is a great day nothing wrong with it
 
I recently inherited a chiming clock. It keeps perfect time but the chimes are all messed up and, whatever time of the day it is, it always bongs five times at the top of each hour.

Today at eleven it bonged 1 and then at twelve it bonged 3
 
Back
Top