Shimp Running to stand still Joined Jun 8, 2005 Posts 15,263 May 19, 2007 #2,707 OJ Simpson..If I did it this is how.....how fucking funny..its listed on the tv guide.com
SweetSassyVixen Literotica Guru Joined Sep 20, 2006 Posts 10,767 May 19, 2007 #2,708 Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher figure it would/should be featured on this show.
Shimp Running to stand still Joined Jun 8, 2005 Posts 15,263 May 19, 2007 #2,709 Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
SweetSassyVixen Literotica Guru Joined Sep 20, 2006 Posts 10,767 May 19, 2007 #2,710 Ripley's Believe It or Not
Shimp Running to stand still Joined Jun 8, 2005 Posts 15,263 May 19, 2007 #2,711 Sanford and Son....now the tune will get you.
SweetSassyVixen Literotica Guru Joined Sep 20, 2006 Posts 10,767 May 19, 2007 #2,712 Teletubbies Its weird, but as soon as I read your post, I heard the beginning notes of the theme! lol
Teletubbies Its weird, but as soon as I read your post, I heard the beginning notes of the theme! lol
SweetSassyVixen Literotica Guru Joined Sep 20, 2006 Posts 10,767 May 20, 2007 #2,720 Captain Kangaroo
RuggedRick Literotica Guru Joined Feb 26, 2007 Posts 2,281 May 20, 2007 #2,721 SweetSassyVixen said: Captain Kangaroo Click to expand... Daniel Boone
SweetSassyVixen Literotica Guru Joined Sep 20, 2006 Posts 10,767 May 20, 2007 #2,722 Everybody Hates Chris