babydoll2u Literotica Guru Joined Aug 2, 2004 Posts 34,775 Apr 21, 2005 #3,053 passionate embrace lucky you!
Fagin little fishie Joined Jul 15, 2004 Posts 101,654 Apr 21, 2005 #3,054 embrace me I know I'm lucky, but what is this case
babydoll2u Literotica Guru Joined Aug 2, 2004 Posts 34,775 Apr 21, 2005 #3,055 touch me get your place ready for tomorrow?
Fagin little fishie Joined Jul 15, 2004 Posts 101,654 Apr 21, 2005 #3,056 anxious me ^yup that's me^ no where ready, but hey the real me
babydoll2u Literotica Guru Joined Aug 2, 2004 Posts 34,775 Apr 21, 2005 #3,057 anxious waiting no doubt!!
Fagin little fishie Joined Jul 15, 2004 Posts 101,654 Apr 21, 2005 #3,058 waiting impatiently I guess that's what they make Xanax for. *sigh*
babydoll2u Literotica Guru Joined Aug 2, 2004 Posts 34,775 Apr 21, 2005 #3,059 pacing impatiently and prozac *raises hand*
Fagin little fishie Joined Jul 15, 2004 Posts 101,654 Apr 21, 2005 #3,060 constant pacing I keep away from the light stuff like Prozac.
babydoll2u Literotica Guru Joined Aug 2, 2004 Posts 34,775 Apr 21, 2005 #3,061 constant worry.. I've been able to work my way down from the heavy stuff, to Prozac. Hope to be free of it all within a year
constant worry.. I've been able to work my way down from the heavy stuff, to Prozac. Hope to be free of it all within a year
Fagin little fishie Joined Jul 15, 2004 Posts 101,654 Apr 21, 2005 #3,062 No worry I'm stepping down. But just upgraded to the Xanax.
Fagin little fishie Joined Jul 15, 2004 Posts 101,654 Apr 21, 2005 #3,066 going now good night fathom