UK Personals Chat

*tasting my juices on YB's hard cock, licking and sucking, taking him deep into my mouth, feeling the cool hardness of the bottle in and out of my puussy, my ass...moaning....*
 
*wanders over to YB and Lady as Paul leaves*

I'm just going to watch for a minute if you guys don't mind...?

*rubs hand across my hard nipples*...
 
RC why not come over here and join us there is plenty of the bear to go around!!! And Im sure lady would not complain should you show her some attention....

Licking the rim of the bottle as lady hold it to my lips I taste her on it my cock oozing precum from the tip

YB
 
*continuing to lick and suck YB's cock, running my mouth up and down, plunging his cock in and out, hard and fast..moaning and groaning louder enjoying the feel of him streching my lips wide*
 
YB shall I help you with that?

*Takes bottle from YB and gently slips it into Lady's pussy*

Is that ok Lady?
 
pushing the bottle deep into ladies cunt her juices running down the bottle her mouth working harder on my cock as she takes the bottle past the neck her pussy stretching as wide as it as ever been!

RC rubbing ladies stomach and inside thigh as she watches how lady revels in my cock

YB
 
*enjoying the feel of the bottle in my pussy..is happy for RC to control it if she likes....*
 
*slips bottle out of ladys pussy and licks the neck of it*

*gently slips a finger into her pussy as I stroke her breasts with my free hand*
 
out of the loop

can someone help me out? Shortly after posting an early thread about getting together my new machine broke down and I've just got it back. I've tried going through the posts but their are too many. Did we ever agree to meet. Seems their are more babes online now.

So, what happened?
 
*moaning at the change from cold glass to warm fingers.....enjoying the feel of RC;s fingersi in my pussy, pulling on my nipples....spurring me on to suck YB with more vigour!*
 
Mmmm Lady you're so wet! Your juices are dripping down my fingers and hand.....

May I lick your pussy? *hopes*
 
Im close to cumming lady if you want to take me out of there I suggest you do it now!!!! Getting harder seeing my gf (RC) enjoy the beautiful lady..... I hope you will both let me make you cum too ladies....


YB
 
Lick away RC!!!


*keeps on sucking...loves the taste of cum...the feel of it rolling down my throat*
 
*takes fingers out of Lady's pussy and gives them to YB to lick*

*position myself between Lady and YB*

*Touches Lady's clit with the tip of my tongue, then licks up and down her slit, plunging my tongue into her pussy*

Mmmmmmm....

*Touching myself gently, as my pussy drips*
 
as you suck harder I start to cum shooting thick hot spurts of my cum deep into your mouth.... RC pushing the bottle as deep as your cunt can take it

RC sucks on ladies tits hard as I cum in her mouth then pull out and cover both of you in with my cum

YB
 
*revelling in the feel of Rc's tongue on my clit, along my slit, dripping more juices into her willing mouth*
 
*laps at Lady's pussy as her juices dribble into my mouth*

Are you enjoying this Lady? Your pussy is very sweet.....

Enjoying the show YB? ;)

*lick*
 
RC..I am very much enjoying this *shuddeing with delight*


mmm.....would you like me to return ther favour? *wg*
 
wiping my cock over ladies lips then RC's hot waiting mouth I lay down on the carpet lady stradling my still hard cock as RC mounts my face her hands holding her arse cheeks open letting me have full access to her.

My cock sliding in as fair as lady can take it.

You like that ladies

YB
 
Yes Lady that would be lovely... if YB can bear to let you off his cock and me off his face :D

Shall I lie here?
 
Mmm well I am sure YB would love to sit back and watch..he can always play later.....

well if you lie there i will lie here and we'll meet in the middle*giggles*
 
*giggles*

*stretches out then relaxes onto the floor*

Will here do Lady?!

YB, are you sitting comfortably? ;)
 
Back
Top