UK Personals Chat

thats just great RC!

*moves into position over you...my hot pussy in your face..my face close to yours*
 
Mmmmm Lady your pussy smells so good, you're dripping onto my face already

*wipes face with hand then licks it clean*

*gently strokes Lady's pussy with my tongue*
 
mmm yes RC your pussy looks dwliciously wet too...

*plunging my head down between RC's thighs..probing her pussy with my tongue lapping at her juices...enjoying the feel of her tongue on my hot pussy*
 
Oh, yes, Lady, right there.....

*moans loudly*

God you're so good at this!
 
*is very glad RC is enjoying hwerself...I am enjoying myself too*


*teasing RC's sweet clit with my tongue, laspping at it long and hard*
 
Mmmmm Lady if you carry on like that I'm gonna cum soon... I should warn you I've been known to 'gush' when I cum, hope you don't mind?

Good view YB?

*drags tongue along Lady's clit*
 
RC oooh gush all you like *licking and sucjing at your sweet hot pussy*

*has a tendancy to gush herself...so warns RC she might get a soaking*
 
oh my god
oh my god
oh my god
oh my god

I'm cumming Lady....

*pushes tongue into Lady's pussy as I cum all over her face*

OH... MY... GOD
 
*feeling RC's pussy contracting licking hard drinking down all that hot sweet juice....writhing as I feel myself exploding in uni son...RC's cries pushing me over the edge*

MMMMMMMM!!!!!!
 
*kisses Lady deeply*

Oooh I can taste everything now, even some of YB's cum.

Lady... that was my first time at that kind of thing :)

YB.... did you enjoy that?
 
You have cum along way since scrabble.....................

Dare I interupt.........

Well it looks as if things are going swimmingly in here tonight.
Hi to everyone new, though you seem to have settled in really well.

Can I pull up my chair and watch? I have never been a voyeur b4 and Master wont mind if I just watch.

What have you done with Astro? - surely he is not worn out already.

Brolli - what are you like? And you calling me 'Kinky' I am beginning to wonder.

I think I am in need of a stiff drink!!

Kinky
xx-xx
 
sitting on the sofa my cock explodes again from my rubbing as I watch you both kiss then come to me a lap up my cum!!!! Wow ladies that was amasing!

We should do it again sometime!

YB
 
Hey shell..... Not seen astro for a while.... shame you missed all the fun... here have a glass of wine. Well I have to go and get a shower. Catch you all afterwork tomorrow.

YB:rolleyes: :cool:
 
Hello Shell... nice to meet you!

Just off to explore the other boards as all my posts so far have been on here.... catch you soon!!

RC xxx
 
Good Morning Whatsinaname ( thats a bit of a mouthful to say this early in the morning!!)

Its usually pretty quiet on here at this time of day.
 
Morning you two

It's gones mad in here of late it .A very very nice mad.:nana: :D
 
See.

Morning melady,well ,well,well you had a good time again last night. :devil: :p ;)
 
Back
Top