UpState New York Directory.

Hello Ms. Eyes....so nice you can visit up here...

...it has cooled down some but it still gets up to the mid forties up here so it is still warm enough to ride...

I was dreading the winter but I do plan on skiing lessons this year...I was going to wait until I was eighty before I learned to ski but I figured it will give me a reason to want snow...LOL...

I will let you know how my leg breaking goes...<smile>...

Hi Ms. Lonely....you are very sweet...say hi to P for me....<wink>

morning G, let me know how bad you break your leg, when you attempt those skiing lessons..........hopefully it will not be bad enough that you will have to go through surgery......................<evil grin>............:rose:
 
morning G, let me know how bad you break your leg, when you attempt those skiing lessons..........hopefully it will not be bad enough that you will have to go through surgery......................<evil grin>............:rose:

....ahh yes....make fun of SirGary Day...<smile>....thank you for the PM...:rose:
 
...oh sweetie, you didn't miss it....everyday is Make Fun of SirGary day...

...it is why some folks here get up in the morning...:heart:
 
Can I un-invite loverboy from this thread? He clearly needs some more lovin' from someone, because he's not very nice. And that's not welcome here.
 
Happy New Year, upstate!!! We might be buried in snow, but that doesn't mean we have to be depressed... yet!
 
Hi , my name is Dice and I think we need an upstate NY directory.
I myself would love to hear from all the women in the Albany ,Schenectady region of New York. I live north of Albany.
Dice:p

Heyyyy peeps...I'm here too...I see your lights on...:)
 
Just found this

Hi everybody, I just found this thread...21 year old, single, white, male near Saratoga Springs. Would love to find some people (women) to hang out with.
 
Women in upstate NY

Hello Ladies ,

I am looking for a woman in upstate NY who might be interested in chatting and e-mails and possibly getting together for fun.
 
Back
Top