High heel tease..Wasn't really ready for all that.
But I'll gladly drop in for coffee any time.
I'm back in NSW early March.
I'll bring cake
![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
High heel tease..Wasn't really ready for all that.
But I'll gladly drop in for coffee any time.
I'm back in NSW early March.
I'll bring cake
![]()
Stunning foot pics.I donโt usually go for feet, but thereโs something very erotic about these pictures that has awakened something inside me, perhaps itโs because I know that itโs Vanessaโs foot and the way that shoe is slipping off her beautiful stockinged foot is hinting at more to come. Iโm hoping.
Great pictures thanks for sharing.
Happy Birthday to our very special lady, who is more beautiful than everWhen it's your birthday and you require some special attention, some subtle reminding is the order of the day
https://media.fotki.com/2v2ZVNmVLx6qD9T.jpg
You've had one hell of a present, lucky gitWhen it's your birthday and you require some special attention, some subtle reminding is the order of the day
https://media.fotki.com/2v2ZVNmVLx6qD9T.jpg
Happy birthday Vanessa! All the best to you and many more. your birthday suit is beautiful and eye-catching. Happy birthdayWhen it's your birthday and you require some special attention, some subtle reminding is the order of the day
https://media.fotki.com/2v2ZVNmVLx6qD9T.jpg
Dear Vanessa, I send you my warmest and most tender wishes for your birthday and for a life filled with happiness and, above all, much love. You are the embodiment of love in every sense: love for beauty, love for an exceptional woman, love for your intelligence, love for the joy you have in giving yourself to all of us every day. You are unique and fantastic. Your perfect body frames you splendidly, and I wish you, once again, all the best on your 40th birthday (don't say it's older than that, because no one will believe it, and it will remain a secret between us)!!! Make sure you celebrate in style (long dress and, of course, nude underneath...). Hello beautiful friend, best wishes for much happiness. Have a great life, you and Richard!!! Baci Baci Baci Il tuo amico Amiche xxxxx~~~~Quando รจ il tuo compleanno e hai bisogno di attenzioni speciali, un piccolo promemoria discreto รจ d'obbligo.
https://media.fotki.com/2v2ZVNmVLx6qD9T.jpg
Happy Birthday to the woman who lights up the world down under (and elsewhere)!When it's your birthday and you require some special attention, some subtle reminding is the order of the day
https://media.fotki.com/2v2ZVNmVLx6qD9T.jpg
The perfect gift.When it's your birthday and you require some special attention, some subtle reminding is the order of the day
https://media.fotki.com/2v2ZVNmVLx6qD9T.jpg
Happy Belated Birthday. I hope you had a wonderful day and got everything you wanted.When it's your birthday and you require some special attention, some subtle reminding is the order of the day
https://media.fotki.com/2v2ZVNmVLx6qD9T.jpg
Happy Birthday Vanessa! Best wishes, I am sure no reminder is needed but yours is direct and beautiful.When it's your birthday and you require some special attention, some subtle reminding is the order of the day
https://media.fotki.com/2v2ZVNmVLx6qD9T.jpg
Happy Birthday Vanessa!!! Enjoy your day!When it's your birthday and you require some special attention, some subtle reminding is the order of the day
https://media.fotki.com/2v2ZVNmVLx6qD9T.jpg
Hope you had a wonderful birthday Vanessa and that Richard gave you all the attention you wantedWhen it's your birthday and you require some special attention, some subtle reminding is the order of the day
https://media.fotki.com/2v2ZVNmVLx6qD9T.jpg
Happy birthdayWhen it's your birthday and you require some special attention, some subtle reminding is the order of the day
https://media.fotki.com/2v2ZVNmVLx6qD9T.jpg