Visual inspiration: sexy image thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low v cut front low back and blood crimson necklace

So pretty much held up by straps on her shoulders and prayer, then. I think I'll have one of the guys take note of that. :D
 
Those are fantastic pictures. Gotta love that classy, less is more reveal. Showing just enough to make you hungry and think about the rest.

Depends on the statement the girl's trying to make...All evening gown's are a declaration of some sort from its wearer, afterall.

In Asa's case she wanted: "I'm sexy, but in a classy way." Kinda fits the scene in our thread better that way too.
 
The second pic I think is perfect for the fro.t of the dress with the low back from the pic you shared earlier Veroe
 
I like the slit up the skirt that second one has too. Not too high or ostentatious to be smutty but high enough to drive wicked ideas through any male who will watch Rayna walk in that dress.;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top