Visual inspiration: sexy image thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love too!!!

*tips his hat back and grins, *

ladys lookin fer a cowboy eh?

It's an idea long in discussion, hoping for the right co-writers. The idea is about a female bull rider and her sister who is a stock contractor. They both end up having feelings for the same cowboy, who for the bull rider is a competitor for the world championship, and for the stock contractor, simply starts out as a good friend. But when he is matched against her unridden bull and gets injured with only weeks to go before the finals, she becomes closer when she spends time helping him recover. Meanwhile, her sister, with the major competition out of the way, surges ahead in the standings, and is too focused on her riding to realize that her sister is hitting it off with her sometimes boyfriend.
 
It's an idea long in discussion, hoping for the right co-writers. The idea is about a female bull rider and her sister who is a stock contractor. They both end up having feelings for the same cowboy, who for the bull rider is a competitor for the world championship, and for the stock contractor, simply starts out as a good friend. But when he is matched against her unridden bull and gets injured with only weeks to go before the finals, she becomes closer when she spends time helping him recover. Meanwhile, her sister, with the major competition out of the way, surges ahead in the standings, and is too focused on her riding to realize that her sister is hitting it off with her sometimes boyfriend.


ohhh very nice :D would be something i would be interested in, dont know much about bull riding, ive watched it and understand the basics but yea thats what google and why they invented reading right?

*grins*
 
It's an idea long in discussion, hoping for the right co-writers. The idea is about a female bull rider and her sister who is a stock contractor. They both end up having feelings for the same cowboy, who for the bull rider is a competitor for the world championship, and for the stock contractor, simply starts out as a good friend. But when he is matched against her unridden bull and gets injured with only weeks to go before the finals, she becomes closer when she spends time helping him recover. Meanwhile, her sister, with the major competition out of the way, surges ahead in the standings, and is too focused on her riding to realize that her sister is hitting it off with her sometimes boyfriend.

I love it! *raises hand* Stock Contractor!!! (since I do have some knowledge about this, yay!!...never bred them but I've been behind the scenes of a bull riding since my brother used to bull ride :) )
 
ohhh very nice :D would be something i would be interested in, dont know much about bull riding, ive watched it and understand the basics but yea thats what google and why they invented reading right?

*grins*

And I could link you to the PBR's website where they have the top 10 rides of this year posted on video. You could do your research, and probably become a fan.

I love it! *raises hand* Stock Contractor!!! (since I do have some knowledge about this, yay!!...never bred them but I've been behind the scenes of a bull riding since my brother used to bull ride :) )

Oh that's perfect! In previous discussions I thought I'd be the stock contractor, only because I figured the bull rider would be the glamorous role that everyone would want. But I'd love to be the bull rider!

I'll have to post all the notes of the story in my Little Shack thread, and then after you see where the discussions have gone before this, we could work out details of what we wanted to do.
 
And I could link you to the PBR's website where they have the top 10 rides of this year posted on video. You could do your research, and probably become a fan.



Oh that's perfect! In previous discussions I thought I'd be the stock contractor, only because I figured the bull rider would be the glamorous role that everyone would want. But I'd love to be the bull rider!

*nods *

that would work :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top