kenstrus2
Closet Pervert No More
- Joined
- Aug 17, 2005
- Posts
- 6,775
Solivagant said:I'm beyond help or consolation, but thanks for the generous offer.
Anything to help. You've beeen doing OK?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Solivagant said:I'm beyond help or consolation, but thanks for the generous offer.

kylasdream said:I will be back in a few......I am gonna atke a shower!![]()
kenstrus2 said:Hmmmm need any help washing your back? Toes? Front?
Meh, I've had better days. This'll pass.kenstrus2 said:Anything to help. You've beeen doing OK?
Solivagant said:Meh, I've had better days. This'll pass.
Couldn't hurt.kenstrus2 said:Wanna see my song and dance routine?
Solivagant said:Okay, maybe I was wrong![]()
kenstrus2 said:LOL. Sorry was the best that I could do.
I'll give a kiss for the effort.Solivagant said:I'll give a kiss for the effort.
Something else? As long as it doesn't involve dancingkenstrus2 said:
Now thats what I'm talking about. I'd love to give you a {HUG} and {KISS}. and maybe something else. But will save that for another day.

Solivagant said:Something else? As long as it doesn't involve dancing![]()
kenstrus2 said:Goodnight Kyla, Sol, and anyone else that may be lurking.
Sweet Dreams!
kylasdream said:Good Night Babes....![]()
![]()
hmmm two of my favorite pic's that you have!![]()
Nice sight to wake to this morning.
kylasdream said:Good Evening Babes......![]()
![]()
I have missed you so so so so so so so much...
I am glad your home![]()

Solivagant said:Adore the newest pics.Nice sight to wake to this morning.
I hope you had a great day after the morning views.