kenstrus2
Closet Pervert No More
- Joined
- Aug 17, 2005
- Posts
- 6,775
Scottie62 said:Thats a fantastic bump Kyla !
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Scottie62 said:Thats a fantastic bump Kyla !
kylasdream said:Good evening Babes
kenstrus2 said:
kenstrus2 said:Uh huh.
kylasdream said:are you saying I don't have a cute Bum![]()
![]()
Now I am really hurt![]()
kenstrus2 said:
You do have a cute bum and that wasn't your Bum. Was it?
kylasdream said:of course not it wouldn't fit...lol![]()
kenstrus2 said:I know better than that.
kylasdream said:hehehehehhe......well then you know it wouldn't
kenstrus2 said:
Yes I would cause I'm a
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/kenstrus/Wise%20guy/smartasswhiteboy.jpg
you crack me up sometimes
kenstrus2 said:Thank you much.
kylasdream said:smartass.......![]()
kenstrus2 said:
kylasdream said:not me...nope I don't know what your talking abou!
kenstrus2 said:I'm sure you don't. LOL
nope....kylasdream said:![]()
nope....
kenstrus2 said:I know you do. LOL
kylasdream said:your just a pain in the ass.....
kenstrus2 said:
kylasdream said:thats just wrong!